The Education Forum

Unacknowledged

• Replies 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Ty Carpenter said:

I found the Reddit post I was talking about. Certainly thought provoking. Enjoy!

It is interesting but he makes no mention of July 8 or 18, 2021.  I have always maintained that the pandemic was created by the Alien Presence as a prelude to what's to come next: Their offering the peoples of planet Earth a New World if we will take it. 

10 hours ago, Douglas Caddy said:

It is interesting but he makes no mention of July 8 or 18, 2021.  I have always maintained that the pandemic was created by the Alien Presence as a prelude to what's to come next: Their offering the peoples of planet Earth a New World if we will take it. 

Some of Bob Dylan's insiders (or those who think they are) seem to think the numbers used in Murder Most Foul point to an unprecedented event of some sort.  Dylan typed his lyrics on a Corona typewriter. Could this pandemic have a connection to Dylan and his team? (Tom Hanks has also posted a photo of a Corona typewriter on Twitter, and his wife recently wrote a song about Bob Dylan...in which case, we might replace 'aliens' with an experiment...https://inbroaddaylight.wordpress.com/2021/05/17/what-if-someone-such-as-bob-dylan-is-an-experiment-an-hypothesis-for-an-alternate-reality/)

https://www.bobdylan.com/songs/murder-most-foul/

which includes...

"Play number nine, play number six"

Edited by Pamela Brown

They officials are not left with many options to explain the phenomena. An amazing advancement by our adversaries or .....
 Consider the same reports of craft that appear intelligently designed and controlled  and behaved outrageously, were leaked by the Project Blue Book astronomer Allen Hynek in 1970. We have to assume if it is our adversary they had that technology a half a century ago!   

26 minutes ago, Ray Mitcham said:

Sorry, Doug, not available to us on this side of the pond.

Ray - Harry Reid reiterates the coming Senate Intel Committee report, due this June, adding that it may be delayed. I thought that was the key statement in the article. The rest is a rehash of why Reid, from Arizona, was interested, why he advocated for more disclosure etc. 

50 minutes ago, Paul Brancato said:

Ray - Harry Reid reiterates the coming Senate Intel Committee report, due this June, adding that it may be delayed. I thought that was the key statement in the article. The rest is a rehash of why Reid, from Arizona, was interested, why he advocated for more disclosure etc. 

Thanks, Paul appreciated.

On 5/16/2021 at 1:20 PM, Paul Brancato said:

Report to Congress due June 24th. Any bets on what will be made public? 

Considering the “confirmed” videos have only shown basic obvious technology that existed in a roughly  similar form over 70 years ago, this is some kind of misdirection in my opinion. Many have speculated that genetic bioengineering combined with the genuinely modern advanced flight tech may be another “great reset” type of propaganda for centralizing control. I personally doubt that, although i suppose anything is possible. From my perspective, this advanced tech is likely far far more advanced than the recent videos appearing in our media suggest and it is not necessarily a country vs. country political situation. I also do not see any good evidence that ET’s are real, every story ive read can be explained by unverifiable source or mind control techniques. Also, most of the UFO phenomena began through shadowy connected figures after world war two. “The 9” for example.

When a certain group has TIA and the public does not, many things are possible in my opinion. The increased cultural prominence of UFOs being ET’s is intriguing. 

I think that a few X-files episodes came pretty close to the truth. There was one where Mulder and Scully are sitting in their car watching an alien abduction with the usual small body big head aliens in full view when the abduction is interrupted by 10 ft tall ‘real’ aliens. And another where Mulder is in jail in some Eastern Europe or Eurasia jail cell and in the cell next to him is a small alien smoking a cigarette. The truth is out there somewhere.

This  program is a mixed-bag. There are parts I agree with and others I don't. I soon will be posting my view on how the upcoming Pentagon report on UFOs and the Alien Presence came about.

This interview is consumed with the power and influence of the Mellon Family. I am not sure that the Alien Presence gives one hoot about the Mellons or any other member of  the 300 Families that the interviewee talks about.

The last ten minutes has a surprise for those of us interested in the Kennedy assassination. 

Dark Journalist: Truth UFO Disclosure & Mellon Family Secrets! Exclusive Interview John W. Warner IV

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TtY5iISsMAY