The Education Forum

I strongly suggest (if any haven't already) that forum members of this thread read Larry Hancock's "Unidentified" and the aforementioned Seamus Coogan 6 part series on K&K. I am not suggesting that will lead you to any ultimate answers, but the UFO field has more minefields in it than the JFK case. Even Celestial Seasonings crops up if you go deep enough!

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Dennis Berube said:

I strongly suggest (if any haven't already) that forum members of this thread read Larry Hancock's "Unidentified" and the aforementioned Seamus Coogan 6 part series on K&K. I am not suggesting that will lead you to any ultimate answers, but the UFO field has more minefields in it than the JFK case. Even Celestial Seasonings crops up if you go deep enough!

With all due respect, Larry seems to tend to put a damper on UFO's...I think we are all mature enough to spot the minefields on our own...

9 hours ago, Pamela Brown said:

I think we are all mature enough to spot the minefields on our own...

With all due respect, this thread started with a serious discussion of UFOs being a possible reason why JFK was killed....

14 hours ago, Dennis Berube said:

With all due respect, this thread started with a serious discussion of UFOs being a possible reason why JFK was killed....

We still need to be able to weigh and evaluate on our own, don't you think?  

I would like to reiterate a point I made in my last post.  The purpose of the WCR was, to my thinking, to relieve the citizens of this country of any responsibility to reason things through for themselves.  All we had to do was accept what the 'credible' people told us was true.  Fortunately, many of us quickly saw through that agenda. 

Unfortunately, the same process has been handed down through the years.  It seems to be rather prominent in the JFK research community.  There are some topics we are not supposed to discuss.  UFOs and any implication for JFK and the assassination top the list. There are 'credible researchers' who may wish that we would simply listen to them and believe that there is nothing to be gained by looking in this area...

But the research process itself demands that we weigh and evaluate all information and then decide for ourselves what to think. 

Here is an example of an hypothesis of JFK and Werner Von Braun (no UFO's, but that is implicit in WVB's acceptance of the possibility) and the assassination...https://inbroaddaylight.wordpress.com/2018/04/08/the-jfk-assassination-from-a-different-perspective/

Edited by Pamela Brown

This article makes some interesting points about the Soviet Union and US working together on the space race from early in the JFK administration.  What are the chances that this was misconstrued by those who were already uncomfortable with JFK?

Keep in mind also that these nuclear physicists were Wernher Von Braun's original team that split up after his surrender at the end of WWII.  Surely JFK realized, and WVB stressed, that the resources from the entire team were needed to go to the moon and beyond...

https://nsarchive.gwu.edu/briefing-book/russia-programs/2021-04-12/us-soviet-cooperation-in-outer-space-part-1-1961-1975?eType=EmailBlastContent&eId=65a5c5ed-8e12-4be7-b466-41f26c8dbf82

Edited by Pamela Brown

New article on Navy ship sighting, plus recap of other observations...

https://www.the-sun.com/news/2683726/us-navy-filmed-ufo-sky-video/