The Education Forum

Unacknowledged

Single frame from 'alien autopsy' film recorded in aftermath of 1947 UFO crash in Roswell is being sold as an NFT - with an opening bid of $1MILLION

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-9636873/Controversial-1947-alien-autopsy-film-sold-NFT.html

"The auction is being conducted by Rarible, which bills itself as the 'largest decentralized, creator-centric NFT marketplace for a variety of multimedia content

The NFT made from the original, controversial, 1947 Alien Autopsy film. It has a starting bid of 450 ethereum, or more than $1 million."

Steve Thomas

• Replies 667
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Steve Thomas said:

Single frame from 'alien autopsy' film recorded in aftermath of 1947 UFO crash in Roswell is being sold as an NFT - with an opening bid of $1MILLION

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-9636873/Controversial-1947-alien-autopsy-film-sold-NFT.html

"The auction is being conducted by Rarible, which bills itself as the 'largest decentralized, creator-centric NFT marketplace for a variety of multimedia content

The NFT made from the original, controversial, 1947 Alien Autopsy film. It has a starting bid of 450 ethereum, or more than $1 million."

Steve Thomas

I think the validity of Roswell was Wernher Von Braun's motivation for urging JFK to get the US to the moon asap...He was stationed at Alamagordo at that time, and could even have visited Roswell then...

Edited by Pamela Brown

On 5/30/2021 at 11:25 AM, Douglas Caddy said:

This  program is a mixed-bag. There are parts I agree with and others I don't. I soon will be posting my view on how the upcoming Pentagon report on UFOs and the Alien Presence came about.

This interview is consumed with the power and influence of the Mellon Family. I am not sure that the Alien Presence gives one hoot about the Mellons or any other member of  the 300 Families that the interviewee talks about.

The last ten minutes has a surprise for those of us interested in the Kennedy assassination. 

Dark Journalist: Truth UFO Disclosure & Mellon Family Secrets! Exclusive Interview John W. Warner IV

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TtY5iISsMAY

The book Acid Dreams stated that the Mellon Family has ties to CIA and Richard Helms

Dark Journalist X-101: MOON CHRONICLES UFO FILE COVER UP

Dark Journalist X-101: MOON CHRONICLES UFO FILE COVER UP - YouTube

Listen to Nixon talk via Mark Frost about the Alien Presence from minute 2:18 TO 2:29 in this link.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Secret_History_of_Twin_Peaks

Edited by Douglas Caddy

Haven't been paying a lot of attention to this thread but heard someone suggest that the military may just be teasing us with UFO stuff to divert attention from Oliver Stone's new work. "Hey, look at this shiny thing over here instead!"

On 6/1/2020 at 7:34 PM, Richard Price said:

Paul and any others interested.  I think when things finally get cleared up you will find that JFK's assassination wasn't about aliens, but about NASA and "space exploration".  There is where you'll find the military industrial complex connection.  Best to all.  Keep researching!

I would agree that JFK's connection to Wernher Von Braun and the moon/space race was a provocative part of the assassination of JFK.  And WVB believed that aliens existed and were not a threat.  

Here's my take...https://inbroaddaylight.wordpress.com/2018/04/08/the-jfk-assassination-from-a-different-perspective/

16 hours ago, Pamela Brown said:

I would agree that JFK's connection to Wernher Von Braun and the moon/space race was a provocative part of the assassination of JFK.  And WVB believed that aliens existed and were not a threat.  

Here's my take...https://inbroaddaylight.wordpress.com/2018/04/08/the-jfk-assassination-from-a-different-perspective/

This is from the book George Bush: An Unauthorized Biography

"Kennedy was committed to a vigorous expansion of the space program, the cultural impact of which was beginning to alarm the finance oligarchs. Above all, Kennedy was acting like a man who thought he was President of the United States, violating the collegiality of oligarchical trusteeship of that office that had been in force since the final days of Roosevelt. Kennedy furthermore had two younger brothers who might succeed him, putting a strong Presidency beyond the control of the Eastern Anglophile Liberal Establishment for decades. George Bush joined in the Harrimanite opposition to Kennedy on all of these points."

4 hours ago, Calvin Ye said:

This is from the book George Bush: An Unauthorized Biography

"Kennedy was committed to a vigorous expansion of the space program, the cultural impact of which was beginning to alarm the finance oligarchs. Above all, Kennedy was acting like a man who thought he was President of the United States, violating the collegiality of oligarchical trusteeship of that office that had been in force since the final days of Roosevelt. Kennedy furthermore had two younger brothers who might succeed him, putting a strong Presidency beyond the control of the Eastern Anglophile Liberal Establishment for decades. George Bush joined in the Harrimanite opposition to Kennedy on all of these points."

Thank you, Calvin. I agree. I have that book somewhere. I'll have to dig it out...

I have always been uncomfortable with the Bushes.  It has seemed that while the Kennedys were being targeted, they were profiting.  Hidden in the background, where we could not see what was going on.  The invisible man...

1 hour ago, Pamela Brown said:

Thank you, Calvin. I agree. I have that book somewhere. I'll have to dig it out...

I have always been uncomfortable with the Bushes.  It has seemed that while the Kennedys were being targeted, they were profiting.  Hidden in the background, where we could not see what was going on.  The invisible man...

There is no need. Here is the link: http://tarpley.net/online-books/george-bush-the-unauthorized-biography/

On 5/31/2021 at 12:55 PM, Steve Thomas said:

The CIA "authenticated" the film? Very creepy. What kind of society doesn't have an in depth interview with whoever in the CIA supposedly authenticated this and asked basic questions? Your crap-o-meter should ping with this type of stuff imo.