The Education Forum

Unacknowledged

• Replies 667
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It strikes me that we are kind of back at project bluebook. I mean, what does the unclassified report really say? I assume there is a classified version too. Back when, the sighting were clustered around nuclear sites. Today, it’s still military sites. The report says that there has been a large increase lately, but that perhaps there has been an effort to discourage personnel from reporting sightings over the decades, and that now they are being encouraged to reports these incidents. So maybe there is no increase in actual phenomena, just in the reporting. It’s a little frustrating to read this report.

Edited by Paul Brancato

16 minutes ago, Paul Brancato said:

It strikes me that we are kind of back at project bluebook. I mean, what does the unclassified report really say? I assume there is a classified version too. Back when, the sighting were clustered around nuclear sites. Today, it’s still military sites. The report says that there has been a large increase lately, but that perhaps there has been an effort to discourage personnel from reporting sightings over the decades, and that now they are being encouraged to reports these incidents. So maybe there is no increase in actual phenomena, just in the reporting. It’s a little frustrating to read this report.

The report wasn't designed to do anything other than make sure people would still go around suggesting UFOs could be alien.

Actual answers were never its intention.

On 6/23/2021 at 12:17 PM, Matt Allison said:

Introduced in the very first episode of the X-Files, the "I Want to Believe" poster foretold the battle Fox Mulder would face the entire duration of the series. Series creator Chris Carter also was signaling to the audience what the real motivating force was behind the idea that UFOs have something to do with alien life.

I have a limited edition of the Cigarette smoking alien sitting in his prison cell. And I remember fondly the episode where Mulder and Scully watch real 10 ft tall aliens interrupt a staged human abduction by grays, who start talking in English at that point. 

On 6/26/2021 at 11:55 PM, Matt Allison said:

Actual answers were never its intention.

Agreed. Furthermore, this signals to the world that America is not in control of its airspace. There is a clear attempt to reduce Americas authority in the world and this is just another avenue for that imo. Remember the WEF video where they state bluntly that America will not be leading the world by 2030? What geopolitical force does the WEF represent? 

Another thread in this line of reasoning.... just about every time  Biden opens his mouth. 

Just updated...could this fuss over UFO's part of what I call Minnegeddon?

https://theothermozart.wordpress.com/2020/04/12/odd-coincidences-of-1-and-9/

Edited by Pamela Brown

Dennis- I think you're misinterpreting my opinion. I believe the US has 100% control of its airspace, and that "UFOs" are US military tech. The advanced tech will be used in our upcoming conflicts with China and Russia, and encouraging the idea that they're aliens will provide plausible denial when those countries encounter them.

On 6/22/2021 at 5:48 PM, Paul Brancato said:

Grant Cameron supposedly won the Leeds International Congress researcher of the year award at some point, but it looks like that Congress is for Medieval studies. Maybe Doug knows more. Grant does live in Winnipeg.

Paul:

I thought you might enjoy reading this New Yorker article (from about 5 years ago) about Yuja Wang.

https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2016/09/05/yuja-wang-and-the-art-of-performance?utm_source=nl&utm_brand=tny&utm_mailing=TNY_Recommends_070321&utm_campaign=aud-dev&utm_medium=email&bxid=5be9d7b83f92a40469e727f6&cndid=29293378&hasha=ddac3c366b853843dae281b312795abb&hashb=ef64b28c32b5bee7615fc6487a3be74474cd77b2&hashc=5673f3c50a63a3c57e04dbdc968700886edf0e99f1291fc8e1af7bf802deca98&esrc=no_source_code&utm_term=TNY_Recommends

DSL

7/4/21 - 10:30 AM PDT

On 7/2/2021 at 2:31 PM, Matt Allison said:

Dennis- I think you're misinterpreting my opinion. I believe the US has 100% control of its airspace, and that "UFOs" are US military tech. The advanced tech will be used in our upcoming conflicts with China and Russia, and encouraging the idea that they're aliens will provide plausible denial when those countries encounter them.

Fair enough, although I do not think the Russians or the Chinese would believe such an excuse. I think it is entirely plausible that the plausible deniability could work the opposite way around as the American public seems eager to think ET's are real. I do not believe those three countries are as disconnected as they appear on the surface as "internationalist" factions rule the day in Geo-political affairs.

• 2 weeks later...

From the interview of John Lear on Coasttocoastam on 11/2/2003:

And this last clip is of the Kennedy assassination. You've heard of the second gunman theory? Well, this is the second camera that recorded exactly what happened and we had 4 gunmen. And the bottom line was that Kennedy had to go. He insisted on releasing what little alien information we had told him about and he was trying to withdraw troops from Vietnam which we were using as a diversion for the public. After Kennedy we never told any President anything. Nixon knew because he was briefed as VP in 1952. That's how we knew where to take Jackie Gleason to Homestead Air Force Base to see the alien bodies we had in storage there.

John Lear's Disclosure Briefing | Coast to Coast AM

The John Lear Disclosure - YouTube

14 hours ago, Matt Allison said:

If you're into models, Revell had a pretty slick version of the German flying saucer that kicked everything off back in 1939:

https://www.amazon.com/Revell-Flying-Saucer-Haunebu-Colour/dp/B078YW6N4C

And here's a good history on why triangle craft have been worked on for so many decades:

Thank you doe this valuable piece of history.