Jump to content
The Education Forum

Unacknowledged


Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Dark Journalist X-101: MOON CHRONICLES UFO FILE COVER UP

 

Dark Journalist X-101: MOON CHRONICLES UFO FILE COVER UP - YouTube

 

Listen to Nixon talk via Mark Frost about the Alien Presence from minute 2:18 TO 2:29 in this link.

 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Secret_History_of_Twin_Peaks

 

Edited by Douglas Caddy
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haven't been paying a lot of attention to this thread but heard someone suggest that the military may just be teasing us with UFO stuff to divert attention from Oliver Stone's new work. "Hey, look at this shiny thing over here instead!"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/1/2020 at 7:34 PM, Richard Price said:

Paul and any others interested.  I think when things finally get cleared up you will find that JFK's assassination wasn't about aliens, but about NASA and "space exploration".  There is where you'll find the military industrial complex connection.  Best to all.  Keep researching!

I would agree that JFK's connection to Wernher Von Braun and the moon/space race was a provocative part of the assassination of JFK.  And WVB believed that aliens existed and were not a threat.  

Here's my take...https://inbroaddaylight.wordpress.com/2018/04/08/the-jfk-assassination-from-a-different-perspective/

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, Pamela Brown said:

I would agree that JFK's connection to Wernher Von Braun and the moon/space race was a provocative part of the assassination of JFK.  And WVB believed that aliens existed and were not a threat.  

Here's my take...https://inbroaddaylight.wordpress.com/2018/04/08/the-jfk-assassination-from-a-different-perspective/

 

This is from the book George Bush: An Unauthorized Biography

"Kennedy was committed to a vigorous expansion of the space program, the cultural impact of which was beginning to alarm the finance oligarchs. Above all, Kennedy was acting like a man who thought he was President of the United States, violating the collegiality of oligarchical trusteeship of that office that had been in force since the final days of Roosevelt. Kennedy furthermore had two younger brothers who might succeed him, putting a strong Presidency beyond the control of the Eastern Anglophile Liberal Establishment for decades. George Bush joined in the Harrimanite opposition to Kennedy on all of these points."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Calvin Ye said:

This is from the book George Bush: An Unauthorized Biography

"Kennedy was committed to a vigorous expansion of the space program, the cultural impact of which was beginning to alarm the finance oligarchs. Above all, Kennedy was acting like a man who thought he was President of the United States, violating the collegiality of oligarchical trusteeship of that office that had been in force since the final days of Roosevelt. Kennedy furthermore had two younger brothers who might succeed him, putting a strong Presidency beyond the control of the Eastern Anglophile Liberal Establishment for decades. George Bush joined in the Harrimanite opposition to Kennedy on all of these points."

Thank you, Calvin. I agree. I have that book somewhere. I'll have to dig it out...

I have always been uncomfortable with the Bushes.  It has seemed that while the Kennedys were being targeted, they were profiting.  Hidden in the background, where we could not see what was going on.  The invisible man...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Pamela Brown said:

Thank you, Calvin. I agree. I have that book somewhere. I'll have to dig it out...

I have always been uncomfortable with the Bushes.  It has seemed that while the Kennedys were being targeted, they were profiting.  Hidden in the background, where we could not see what was going on.  The invisible man...

There is no need. Here is the link: http://tarpley.net/online-books/george-bush-the-unauthorized-biography/

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/31/2021 at 12:55 PM, Steve Thomas said:

Single frame from 'alien autopsy' film recorded in aftermath of 1947 UFO crash in Roswell is being sold as an NFT - with an opening bid of $1MILLION

The CIA "authenticated" the film? Very creepy. What kind of society doesn't have an in depth interview with whoever in the CIA supposedly authenticated this and asked basic questions? Your crap-o-meter should ping with this type of stuff imo.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

45 minutes ago, Andrew Prutsok said:

I accept that "There are more things under heaven and earth Horatio".......but I'm with you Andrew.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

In page 1 of the WATERGATE, TRUMP’S SPACE FORCE AND 2020 topic posted on July 28, 2019, and in my 2018 autobiography, Being There: Eyewitness to History, Robert Merritt talked about his three meetings with President Nixon in 1972.  At the third and final meeting that took place sometime around the second or third week in 1972:

 

Nixon then produced a letter-size briefcase and withdrew a handwritten letter of three pages. HH He told Merritt that this was the most important document he had ever prepared. He stated that he alone had written with assistance from no one.

He said it was addressed to Henry Kissinger. He told Merritt that he was going to give the letter to Merritt to deliver to Kissinger in person or by mail. He told Merritt to remain quiet and not say a word as he read the letter out loud. Merritt wondered if Nixon was secretly taping what he was reading out loud.

In essence, Nixon talked about “life as we do not know it.” He said that during the previous twenty years Knowledge had been obtained that could make the human race on Earth “the supreme beings in the universe.” This Knowledge came in part from helpful information provided from an extra-terrestrial being from Planet X, Nibiro, who was in a secure location in a building in the U.S.  Nixon said the Knowledge came as the result of discovery made by scientists working at the Los Alamos Laboratories in New Mexico who studied the extraterrestrial being’s information.  Nixon said, “This all important Knowledge that we possess came from our discovery.”

 

    Nixon said that contact with the Alien Being began twenty years before his meeting with Merritt. This would place it around 1952.

     Confirmation of such an Alien Being was recently made. In a June 4, 2021, interview on Dreamland, legendary UFO researcher Grant Cameron disclosed that in the 1950’s the Canadian government was in contact with an Alien Being called Afa. Afa told the Canadians that the Alien Presence will not interfere with worldly affairs unless nuclear war is imminent. Then the Alien Presence will reveal itself by splitting the Moon in half and then put it back together to demonstrate its power to the world’s population.

      Grant Cameron makes his disclosure of this Canadian contact starting in minute 26 in the link to the program below. I encourage you to listen to the full free interview because Cameron’s knowledge is mind-boggling.

Beyond 60 Minutes: Grant Cameron on the True Depth of Contact – WHITLEY STRIEBER'S UNKNOWN COUNTRY

 

WATERGATE, TRUMP’S SPACE FORCE AND 2020 - Watergate - The Education Forum (ipbhost.com)

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...