The Education Forum

Unacknowledged

• Replies 667
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK...but here is what I do not understand:

The Navy, Air Force, and private airlines could place cheap and good cameras (not radar, thermal or other devices) on their planes, and then get some good visuals on an UFO.

We still do not have a simple visual of a flying saucer from a credible source.  Photoshopping is easy. 

Yes, I have seen the radar-thermal stuff, but perhaps radar-thermal can be spooked, or some bored Navy technicians decided to have a laugh.  It is impressive...but I want to see the real deal. 

Human eyewitnesses...well, the record on eyewitness accounts, on any topic, is not exactly comforting. 

Why not webcams on a few thousand planes, and then let's see what is what? 

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2/6/2022 at 6:07 PM, Benjamin Cole said:

OK...but here is what I do not understand:

The Navy, Air Force, and private airlines could place cheap and good cameras (not radar, thermal or other devices) on their planes, and then get some good visuals on an UFO.

We still do not have a simple visual of a flying saucer from a credible source.  Photoshopping is easy. 

Yes, I have seen the radar-thermal stuff, but perhaps radar-thermal can be spooked, or some bored Navy technicians decided to have a laugh.  It is impressive...but I want to see the real deal. 

Human eyewitnesses...well, the record on eyewitness accounts, on any topic, is not exactly comforting. 

Why not webcams on a few thousand planes, and then let's see what is what? 

Great question which I just saw. I start from the premise that there is too much eye witness and radar to dismiss on the basis that we have no good photos. Btw I don’t pretend to know what they are and where they originate. But I have no doubt at all that there is a real phenomena. That leaves one explanation - the phenomena itself interferes with the photo equipment. That’s only an opinion of course. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 5/14/2022 at 6:47 AM, Douglas Caddy said:

The Luis Elizondo project seems to be an initial step in preparing the public for official disclosure.

Mysterious rocket crash creates odd double crater on moon.

Rocket spotted headed for the Moon late in 2021. I gather the trajectory indicated it was terrestrial in origin. From the nature and size of the craters formed, the rocket must have had significant mass at both ends, despite being pretty small, and/or not traveling very fast. No one has claimed responsibility.

On 6/1/2020 at 4:35 PM, Paul Brancato said:

Has anyone, besides Doug Caddy, watched this film? I think the subject of UFO/alien contact, presented as it is in this movie, is germane. Of course they won’t mention E Howard Hunt’s parting words to Mr. Caddy that JFK was killed because of the ‘alien question’. But it turns out that Hunt wasn’t the only one that believed JFK’s death was connected to his willingness to end the secrecy on UFO’s. British Admiral Gordon Creighton suggested the same. The movie confronts the government secrecy head on, and not just on this issue. 

Paul:  You're stepping into "dangerous territory" (spoken with some humor).  A few years ago, I bought several books on the subject.  (FYI:  The late Mary Ferrell was very interested in the subject, as I learned from the late Robert Chapman, who was also interested in the subject, and a very close friend of Mary Ferrell).  As I suppose you are aware, 60 Minutes (the TV show) devoted a show (or two) to the subject some months ago. Featured were one or two Pentagon officials.  The subject was taken most seriously.  However, I think its a "lyric leap" to make the jump from the subject of UFOs to the notion that that has anything to do with JFK's assassination.  (DSL, 7/4/22_ 8 PM PDT)

Some here may find parts of this interview interesting.

The interviewed party is a well known and nationally published UFO researcher named Richard Dolan.

At the 2 hour 9 minute mark of this interview ( you don't need to sit through the earlier 2 hours although I did ) you will hear what I believe is a very thought provoking take on not just the killing of JFK but the true position of limited access authority all Presidents have in certain areas of our government doings.

Doug Caddy, this is right up your alley.

And by the way...Dolan's father was a retired long time career New York City cop.

I am sure others here will also find this Richard Dolan interview extremely interesting even beyond his JFK  death speculations.

Edited by Joe Bauer