Unacknowledged

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 667
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Douglas Caddy said:

Famed Harvard Professor John Mack on UFOs:

Realization and acceptance of major life and cultural changing new realities is a frightening thing to most and for good reason.

So frightening they will run and hide from them.

And even deride, dismiss and shun those who propose their existence.

The history of man constantly shows major societal breakdowns in the first stages of genetic and technological difference interventions.

More technologically advanced societies appearing overnight and subjucating indigenous ones ... and without asking permission.

Neanderthals fought like hell but homosapien's superior brain function eventually won out.

Are we on the cusp of another new genetic change in human kind?

Edited by Joe Bauer

If the alien/human hybrid agenda proposed by ET abduction phenomenon researcher Dr. David Jacobs is true, 

Our next big genetic manipulation leap change is being done covertly right under our eyes by means of supplanting non-threatening looking alien/human hybrids amongst us and gradually interbreeding more and more with each new generation.

No terrifying "War Of The Worlds" type overnight invasion needed.

Probably not even as overt as an "Invasion Of The Body Snatchers" takeover type scenario.

On 6/1/2020 at 7:35 PM, Paul Brancato said:

Has anyone, besides Doug Caddy, watched this film? I think the subject of UFO/alien contact, presented as it is in this movie, is germane. Of course they won’t mention E Howard Hunt’s parting words to Mr. Caddy that JFK was killed because of the ‘alien question’. But it turns out that Hunt wasn’t the only one that believed JFK’s death was connected to his willingness to end the secrecy on UFO’s. British Admiral Gordon Creighton suggested the same. The movie confronts the government secrecy head on, and not just on this issue. 

I think Hunt's statement was a parting attempt to spread more disinformation. The anti-Castro Cubans who viscerally despised JFK, and who show up all over the place in the assassination, could not have cared less about whether or not JFK formally acknowledged the existence of aliens.

Anyway, Unacknowledged is a fascinating documentary, and it is credible up until about the last 15-20 minutes, when it goes off the deep end, IMO.

Edited by Michael Griffith

Michael - Pretty much agree with you on Hunt and in the last part of the movie. I really don’t have an opinion on where the UAP’s originate, but something is out there, and the relative lack of interest in the public at large, the media, and the government is astounding. 

David Breeden posted this on Facebook today with the following commentary: This a screenshot from the film The Observers. That is Linda Moulton Howe, she talks about how someone told her that Allen Dulles was told he had been given authority to eliminate JFK after JFK was going to tell the public the truth about Aliens and their technology. Great Movie check it out. I saw it free on my smart tv on tubi.

The Observers (geni.us)

Odd coincidence...the winning Mega Millions ticket was sold in Des Plaines, IL, which was not far from where my younger son and I saw a UFO on July 3, 1996...

1 hour ago, Pamela Brown said:

Odd coincidence...the winning Mega Millions ticket was sold in Des Plaines, IL, which was not far from where my younger son and I saw a UFO on July 3, 1996...

That IS a coincidence.

On 7/28/2022 at 8:23 PM, Paul Brancato said:

Michael - Pretty much agree with you on Hunt and in the last part of the movie. I really don’t have an opinion on where the UAP’s originate, but something is out there, and the relative lack of interest in the public at large, the media, and the government is astounding. 

My wife saw a UFO in the 1990s while we were driving through Colorado. It was in the early morning, part of the way through sunrise. She was driving and I was sleeping. She said the UFO was gray-silver, made no noise, was shaped like a saucer, and was about 80 feet in diameter. She said that when she first noticed the UFO, it was about three football fields away (300 yards). She said that after a few seconds, it moved to a position about 200 feet directly in front of our car, enabling her to get a good look at it.

A few seconds after it moved to that position and she got a good look at it, she realized that it was a UFO and tried to wake me up. She grabbed my arm and yelled "Mike, wake up," but in the 2-3 seconds it took me to fully awake, the UFO departed. She said that as she grabbed my arm, she also began to apply the brakes to stop the car. She said that while she was doing this, the UFO zoomed away as if it had been shot out of a canon. She said it moved so rapidly that one second it was there, and the next second it was so far away that it was barely visible as a small dot and then vanished out of sight. 

After I was fully awake, I could tell that she was very shaken up and excited. At first, she just said, in a very excited voice, "I just saw a UFO! I just saw a UFO!" Once she calmed down, she described the object and how rapidly it had moved after she began to stop the car and grabbed my arm.

28 minutes ago, Michael Griffith said:

My wife saw a UFO in the 1990s while we were driving through Colorado. It was in the early morning, part of the way through sunrise. She was driving and I was sleeping. She said the UFO was gray-silver, made no noise, was shaped like a saucer, and was about 80 feet in diameter. She said that when she first noticed the UFO, it was about three football fields away (300 yards). She said that after a few seconds, it moved to a position about 200 feet directly in front of our car, enabling her to get a good look at it.

A few seconds after it moved to that position and she got a good look at it, she realized that it was a UFO and tried to wake me up. She grabbed my arm and yelled "Mike, wake up," but in the 2-3 seconds it took me to fully awake, the UFO departed. She said that as she grabbed my arm, she also began to apply the brakes to stop the car. She said that while she was doing this, the UFO zoomed away as if it had been shot out of a canon. She said it moved so rapidly that one second it was there, and the next second it was so far away that it was barely visible as a small dot and then vanished out of sight. 

After I was fully awake, I could tell that she was very shaken up and excited. At first, she just said, in a very excited voice, "I just saw a UFO! I just saw a UFO!" Once she calmed down, she described the object and how rapidly it had moved after she began to stop the car and grabbed my arm.

Wow!

I believe your story.

3 hours ago, Michael Griffith said:

Thanks for sharing this. You have to wonder if waking you up to see it was linked to its sudden disappearance.