• Replies 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Matthew Koch said:

That's downright comical.

That being said, I wish the moderators would move this thread to a different section of the forum. It really has nothing to do with the JFK case. 

Edited by Michael Griffith

20 minutes ago, Michael Griffith said:

That's downright comical.

That being said, I wish the moderators would move this thread to a different section of the forum. It really has nothing to do with the JFK case. 

I'm glad you picked up on that Michael, that's why I posted it, lol. 

I agree with what you said above as so far as the whole Majestic 12, aliens from another world are being kept secret. I grew up on Aliens and UFO's as a kid and when I was a teenager I was a frequent listener to Coast to Coast with Art Bell. I got to a point that I never saw the info progress and get built upon like political conspiracy research is, and I ultimately became convinced that "Aliens" were a cover story to propulsion experiments for possible technologies that would create free energy that the public can't know about. Later Area 51 became declassified I felt like that somewhat backed up what I felt in my intuition https://www.nbcnews.com/sciencemain/area-51-its-purpose-declassified-no-ufos-lots-u-2-6c10931555

I don't know if you have ever checked out Operation High Jump and the weird UFO stuff with that. Antartica is interesting because of the N a z i's had sub bases there. After the war Admiral Byrd explored Antartica and named a mountain range after his cousin DH Byrd, who was the owner of the Texas School Book Depository building. So while I don't believe in Alien UFOs I do believe in possible hidden tech UFO's and I think it's interesting that, that could be a connection there. 

Michael and Matthew: You guys are fairly new to the Forum. Yet, you want to delete this topic. I suggest that you go back and read the reason it was started by Paul Brancato on June 1, 2020. Other members have contributed to it since then.

As I wrote in my autobiography, Being There: Eye Witness to History, 

I was interviewed about the JFK assassination because of his knowledge about the Alien Presence on Dark Journalist on June 29, 2014. Here is a link to that YouTube interview:   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jKBlJQNtek   

I was interviewed about Howard Hunt’s comments to me in 1975 about the JFK assassination and the Alien Presence on the November 21, 2017, radio program of coasttocoastam. Here is a link to that program: https://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2017/11/21

My interview is also reported here: https://www.earthfiles.com/news.php?ID=2580

It is a valid topic for the forum.

Edited by Douglas Caddy

Noory is right wing.

For years he would regularly create spots for Alex Jones, Roger Stone, Jerome Corsi.

I "think" Art Bell was much more left wing or at least not right wing.

Doug reminds us of his being told by E. Howard Hunt that JFK was killed over the UFO/ET secret.

This thread has included debate about that specific story as well as whether JFK truly had an interest in the subject and possibly believed it's not-of-this-earth alien premise.

If the alien/ET story is true...it is more important than JFK's death and every other historical event that mankind has experienced.

Edited by Joe Bauer

9 hours ago, Joe Bauer said:

Noory is right wing.

For years he would regularly create spots for Alex Jones, Roger Stone, Jerome Corsi.

I "think" Art Bell was much more left wing or at least not right wing.

Doug reminds us of his being told by E. Howard Hunt that JFK was killed over the UFO/ET secret.

This thread was started with debate about the that specific story as well as whether JFK truly had an interest in the subject and possibly believed it's not-of-this-earth alien premise.

If the alien/ET story is true...it is more important than JFK's death and every other historical event that mankind has experienced.

Art was more libertarian. When Art retired from Coast to Coast the show went to a slow spiral. I know Art had Jim Marrs on his show one time to discuss his book about aliens but don't recall the title of the book.

2 hours ago, Paul Cummings said:

Art was more libertarian. When Art retired from Coast to Coast the show went to a slow spiral. I know Art had Jim Marrs on his show one time to discuss his book about aliens but don't recall the title of the book.

Yes, Art liked Jim Marrs.

He also had podiatric surgeon Roger Leir on a lot talking about alien implants.

And Whitely Strieber.