The Education Forum

Is anyone interested in Apollo missions...

Jack White

I think both Clinton & Bush could have done more. Personally, I think all the way back to Carter, we should have been on the look out for something like this, and paid attention to every hint of a credible threat. I think we got really arrogant. I think we thought that nobody could hurt us, that nothing like 9/11 would happen because we're the all-powerful America.

2,000 American soldiers are dead, and that number will rise significantly before this war is over, which is a shame - no parent should have to bury their child, and no child should have to grow up alone. For perspective, Saddam Hussein, in 1982 alone, had 160 people executed, and over 1500 tortured. Think of how high the total numbers must be, from 1979 - 2003. How much pain that one man inflicted. Was the war a lie? Yes. Does it mean those 2,000 American deaths are that much more tragic? Yes. However, Saddam's out of power - and that is a victory as far as I'm concerned.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bruce Campbell Adamson, has produced a 58 minute video on George H.W. Bush and de Mohrenschildt's ties to Mohamed Al Fayed, Adnan Khashoggi through El-Amir Atta who was recently in the United States.

Adamson won case against CIA, FOIA and it stated that since 1953 Al Fayed was one of the senior officer's of Egyptian Intelligence. El-Amir Atta was being represented by Al Fayed in 1964, right after Assassination of JFK, when Al Fayed was in business with de Mohrenschildt (a CIA agent) and making love to de Mohrenschildt's daughter Alexandra in Port-au-Prince, Haiti.

El-Amir's son, who crashed into the World Trade Center and was the lead hijacker was not even born yet. Khashoggi was also CIA, in business with Bush Sr., in charge of Iran-Contra and the personal adviser to Saudi Royal Family. Under the Clinton administration, Adnan lost a nephew, Dodi Fayed, while Clinton lost an ambassador to France at the Ritz Hotel, Pamela Harriman. Fayed lost a lawsuit against CIA/Pentagon on July 13, 2001, two months before Sept. 11, 2001 crash.

For more information see http://ciajfk.com/zero.html

Bruce Campbell Adamson

The purpose of the Educational Forum IS NOT to serve as free advertising space for books, video tapes or any other products.

6 of your 7 posts [up till now] are plugs for your books or tapes.

Spam elsewhere! This is not the place for it!!!!!

Also for an author of so many books you have piss poor grammar, maybe you should enroll in a literacy course.

Group: Members

Member No.: 3716

Len:

I don't know what your problem is? Sounds like you're awfully jealous? I was told one can put up a website and there was no mention of not being able to sell books. Sounds like all of your time goes into teaching at school and no time for researching. Could this be the case Len? Or are you protecting the Royal Family?

When you wake up in the morning, do you speak like that to your sweet looking daughter

"Piss Poor Gramar?"

Mr. Hemming's wrote a tome on responding to my post, avoiding the substance of why, how George H.W. Bush was tied to the Bay of Pigs Thing.

Just as you have done. There is constructed criticisim and there is good research. You have offered neither. I am not here to win any awards for my writings on Simikin's Educational Forum. I first want to be assured it is not associated with MI6 and the CIA. I know they have infilitrated this Forum. Are really working for Kent School ?

The Campbell's have come and stop beating about the Bush. Stick to the issue The Bay of Pigs Thing!

Bruce Campbell Adamson

The purpose of the Educational Forum IS NOT to serve as free advertising space for books, video tapes or any other products.

Members are allowed to promote their books on this Forum. In fact, we have a whole section where authors discuss their work. However, Len does have a point. The promotion of this website does seem a bit excessive.

Bruce, it would be better if you posted a detailed summary of what appears on a particular page of your website. You could then provide a link so that members can read the full account if they wish. However, the main purpose of this Forum is to debate different topics. If you receive criticisms of your views, you should answer the points being made on the Forum.

Members are allowed to promote their books on this Forum. In fact, we have a whole section where authors discuss their work. However, Len does have a point. The promotion of this website does seem a bit excessive.

Bruce, it would be better if you posted a detailed summary of what appears on a particular page of your website. You could then provide a link so that members can read the full account if they wish. However, the main purpose of this Forum is to debate different topics. If you receive criticisms of your views, you should answer the points being made on the Forum.

But there's a difference John. There were 21 threads in the History Books section. One is about JFK books and was started by Tim, Daniel Marvin started one about a book by Kent Heiner, you started the rest presumably because you thought those books had some merit or for other reasons thought them worth discussing.

That was the situation as of yesterday until Mr. Adams posted thinly disguised ads for his self-desktop published works. He doesn't have anything listed on Amazon or Barnes and Noble. I Googled his name and got 6 hits, 2 were to his site 2 were to his eBay listings and 2 were to a discontinued listing at the same book store in the UK selling a [possibly used] copy of one his books. Mr. Adams' works are only sold by Mr. Adams.

Shouldn't the History Books section of this forum be reserved for works that someone other that the author thinks are worth publishing, selling or discussing? Mr. Adams' posts in the JFK and Political Conspiracies sections don't amount to anything other than ads for his wares either.

I haven't noticed any similar examples of such blatant self promotion here. Jack White plugs his sites but they're non-commercial, Gerry Hemming started the Gerry Hemming thread but he's not selling anything and he's an interesting historical figure.

When an author discusses their own work one could argue that it is inherently self promotion, but selling his books seems to be Adams' sole intention in posting here. I was extremely critical of Fetzer's Wellstone book, but as much as I think his book is bunk he came here to defend and discuss it, not to boost sales. I did made comments about him repeatedly urging people to read his book. The problem I had with Fetzer was different, IMO he said people should read his book when he wanted to avoid arguing a point in the forum.

The problem is if this goes unchecked the forum could become little more than a free classifieds section for every nut case who publishes his own books and videotapes etc. I've seen other forums "spammed to death" and I hope it doesn't happen here.

Edited by Len Colby

Jack [and other 9/11 CTists]

I am still waiting for you to name one expert who backs your views about the collapse of the Towers and damage to the Pentagon.

Jack - Any luck finding someone?

There're a couple of rocks in my front yard he hasn't looked under yet!!!

Guest Stephen Turner

As a British citizen I recall the absolute hysteria that followed the death of this dilitante princess, Rumours of MI5 involvement were circulating litrerally within hours of the crash, whipped up by anti royal, anti press sentiments. The facts are these, Diana got into a high performance car, and refused to wear a seat belt, the driver was in an intoxicated state, and proceeded to drive at high speeds though Paris. Shortly after entering a tunnel he lost control of the vehicle, and collided, at high speed, with a concrete post. killing three, and seriously injuring another. Please get over it.

As a British citizen I recall the absolute hysteria that followed the death of this dilitante princess, Rumours of MI5 involvement were circulating litrerally within hours of the crash, whipped up by anti royal, anti press sentiments. The facts are these, Diana got into a high performance car, and refused to wear a seat belt, the driver was in an intoxicated state, and proceeded to drive at high speeds though Paris. Shortly after entering a tunnel he lost control of the vehicle, and collided, at high speed, with a concrete post. killing three, and seriously injuring another. Please get over it.

Steve you're such a dupe, you believe everything the corporate controlled media wants you to. Tom Flocco has access to a secret CIA document which reports that witness saw Tony Blair, Queen Elizabeth and Michael Harari near Di's car moments before it crashed!

Guest Stephen Turner

Len, Damn those secret documents, I suppose Blair was stroking a white cat, and cackling insanely. Sometimes, reading this sort of crap makes me understand why some people think all conspiracists are nuts.

One of the theories put about claimed Diana was carrying Dodi's sprog, and that this somehow would give the kid a claim to the British crown, I can't even begin to tell you how wrong that is, constitutionaly and just about every other way. I think Wellstones plane fell on the car, after an attempted abduction by aliens, who mistook him for Elvis. YADDA YADDA YADDA......Steve.

Len, Damn those secret documents, I suppose Blair was stroking a white cat, and cackling insanely. Sometimes, reading this sort of crap makes me understand why some people think all conspiracists are nuts.

One of the theories put about claimed Diana was carrying Dodi's sprog, and that this somehow would give the kid a claim to the British crown, I can't even begin to tell you how wrong that is, constitutionaly and just about every other way. I think Wellstones plane fell on the car, after an attempted abduction by aliens, who mistook him for Elvis. YADDA YADDA YADDA......Steve.

Steve [or anybody else] finish my joke, what do you get when you put, Flocco, Fetzer and B.C. Adams in the same room?

Guest Stephen Turner

Steve [or anybody else] finish my joke, what do you get when you put, Flocco, Fetzer and B.C. Adams in the same room?

uh, dont know Len, The antidote to the three wise men perhaps, three villages deprived of their idiot mayhap

Steve.