The Education Forum

Is anyone interested in Apollo missions...

Jack White

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.pentagonstrike.co.uk/flash.htm#Main Edited by Ed O'Hagan

Ed,

All of these issues have been addressed before.

I have talked with numerous witnesses who saw the plane hit the Pentagon, and personally know a flight steward (TC) who knew everyone on the flight. She went to the scene under AA auspicies, saw identifiable parts of a 757 and confirmed the identity of one of the victims she knew from a bracelet on a severed arm.

When she can be convinced that a missle and not the AA77 hit the Pentagon, then I will become a true beliver too.

There's enough evidence of conspiracy and government complicity with the crime than to make up bull xxxx like this.

If you want to answer the questions posed for youself you can, or you can believe whatever you want.

All that shows is that anybody can make a slideshow.

And what's the relevance to the JFK assassintion debate again?

Bill Kelly

bkjfk3@yahoo.com

Ed,

I have talked with numerous witnesses who saw the plane hit the Pentagon, and personally know a flight steward (TC) who knew everyone on the flight. She went to the scene under AA auspicies, saw identifiable parts of a 757 and confirmed the identity of one of the victims she knew from a bracelet on a severed arm.

When she can be convinced that a missle and not the AA77 hit the Pentagon, then I will become a true beliver too.

There's enough evidence of conspiracy and government complicity with the crime than to make up bull xxxx like this.

If you want to answer the questions posed for youself you can, or you can believe whatever you want.

Bill Kelly

bkjfk3@yahoo.com

The URL was sent to me this a.m. I posted it solely because I found it INTERESTING.... nothing more and nothing less. I understand your position and how this kind of material can detract from your commendable ongoing efforts to bring the JFK assassination to the attention of a grand jury. That said, the topic has indeed been addressed here before, but what's so unusual about that? .... Cannot the same be said about topics that come up time after time/endlessly in relation to the JFK assassination generally?

You ask what is its relevance to the JFK debate. The implication being that it quite obviously has none. Nonetheless I can see an indirect relevance as follows:

The referenced website implies that the strike on the Pentagon on 9/11 was a deliberately staged Northwoods type of operation. Whether or not I would be in agreement with that particaular conclusion, is completely irrelevant , but your post appears to be assuming that I was pushing the case for its acceptance, which I was not. May I be permitted to observe that Northwoods references have been made on numerous occasions in connection with the JFK assassination.

For those who may be interested in extending their knowledge of Northwoods a visit to

http://www.afrocubaweb.com//news/northwoods/northwoods.htm should prove to be informative.

Ed O'Hagan

Edited by Ed O'Hagan

Guest Stephen Turner
Ed,

Bill Kelly

bkjfk3@yahoo.com

Bill, I'm with you on this one. There is no evidence of this nature that will stand honest observation for long Government foreknowledge of the event, and therefore complicity is, however, another matter. Steve.

Here’s a link to a long but very intriguing article by Abid Ullah Jan on 9/11. (English is obviously his second language, and there are many grammatical errors.) He first makes the very good point that it’s time to stop arguing about the how of 9/11, which leads to endless running around in circles (e.g. see the Destruction of the World Trade Center thread). Since it is clear by now that 9/11 was an inside job, what should be pursued is the why of 911. That said, the author actually goes back into the how, but not in terms of controlled demolition and such, but in terms of how Osama Bin Laden was set up for the blame.

I must say I have often wondered how Bin Laden fit into an inside job, with the simple argument of some that he is still “working for the CIA” not being too believable. The article argues that Mohamed Atta and his 18 fellow party-loving Muslim “fanatics” were operatives for the U.S. (unaware they would not come out alive) who fed enough info on their plans to Bin Laden, as head of Al Qaeda, to implicate him with foreknowledge and lead him to make careless statements and to believe that he was helping them run the show as an Al Qaeda operation, when it was really a covert U.S. intelligence operation. This was very well done, the planning taking place over a long period of time, and simply underscores the reality that 9/11 was not an operation that Bin Laden and his bunch could have pulled off by themselves.

http://usa.mediamonitors.net/content/view/full/29722

Off-topic and decidedly insane. Remove.

As I stated in my response to Mr. Kelly, I posted the URL solely on the basis of its being an INTERESTING website. It was intended to be purely informational and not something that could be seized upon and shaped into a thread entirely on the basis of one's own preferences. Doubtless there are those on the list who would subscribe to/support the author's conclusions, and since the topic has been aired more than once in this forum, I would think that they have just as much right as anyone has to be informed/updated re their special interests/topics, and all the more so when the material has already been accepted for discussion in earlier threads. From that perspective your " Off-topic" comment, I submit , is not justifiable.

Additionally, I observed the following in my response to Mr. Kelly:

"You ask what is its relevance to the JFK debate. The implication being that it quite obviously has none. Nonetheless I can see an indirect relevance as follows:

"The referenced website implies that the strike on the Pentagon on 9/11 was a deliberately staged Northwoods type of operation. Whether or not I would be in agreement with that particaular conclusion, is completely irrelevant , but your post appears to be assuming that I was pushing the case for its acceptance, which I was not. May I be permitted to observe that Northwoods references have been made on numerous occasions in connection with the JFK assassination.

For those who may be interested in extending their knowledge of Northwoods a visit to

http://www.afrocubaweb.com//news/northwoods/northwoods.htm should prove to be informative. "

Really, it's too bad that the word 'interesting' was so negatively paraphrased into becoming something well beyond what I intended it to mean , namely something which had quite simply engaged my attention.

Ed...I agree with you totally.

However, Mr. Simkin some time ago created

a special section for things not directly related

to JFK.

It is called POLITICAL CONSPIRACIES, and that is

where 911 and the like are up for discussion.

I agree with you that all of these things are

related to what happened in the 1960s.

By the way, that is an excellent video, but

it stops far short of explaining the full story.

For more, go to my websites:

http://www.911studies.com/911photostudies1.htm

http://www.911studies.com/911photostudies109.htm

Thanks.

Jack

Yeah, I'd LOVE to see the evidence of the plane that hit the pentagon other than a "well Marge down the street lost her uncles' grandsons' nephew in that crash and...."

I would hazard a guess that the US MILITARY doctored the wreckage OUT of their photos .???

I will go to the bank and withdraw a thousand dollars US for anyone who can show me the plane that hit the Pentagon and the resulting plane debris. Same goes for the other non WTC plane.

I have seen all of the US military photographs from seconds after the strike and there is no way in hells half acre that anything the size of a 757 or 747 hit that building. Period.

You know where the plane is?

Prove it.

Wheres the plane?

Where's the debris?

Why were all the surveillance videos hidden from the public?

I'm sorry but the " I used to work on airplanes and I know a stewardess" stories don't hold water.

Put up or shut it.

A large commercial airliner did not strike the pentagon.

Period.

Edited by Blair Dobson

ooh 6 posts and giving orders.

very cool.

(laughs)

I love it when people give orders and they go completely ignored.

And it isn't entirely off topic.

Historically it rolls into the same group of psychopaths that engineer the reality construct to fit their agendas.

Another fine example would be the CIA's campaign against Arbenz where they "Staged" a civil war to steal bananas from poor people.

The worst is when some schmuck American Patriot gets dismissive of the facts because it doesn't jive with their skewed and totally brainwashed perspective of the world.

"oh they wanted to nationalize the country therefore they are commies and the commie pinko hoard are a threat and..."

Arbenz wanted to feed his people by nationalizing his industry and the American Theft Machine went in and stole it.

In order to do this they needed a cover story.

Sound familliar?

American Imperialism will stop at nothing for free oil, free pez dispensers and whatever they can shuck to keep their dying dream alive, even if it means killing a bunch of their own....

Including an elected president.

I think it fits...

You American patriots should march on the whitehouse and demand accountabilty from your government before spouting off about your USELESS constitution and "freedom".

end rant.

Yeah, I'd LOVE to see the evidence of the plane that hit the pentagon other than a "well Marge down the street lost her uncles' grandsons' nephew in that crash and...."

I would hazard a guess that the US MILITARY doctored the wreckage OUT of their photos .???

I will go to the bank and withdraw a thousand dollars US for anyone who can show me the plane that hit the Pentagon and the resulting plane debris. Same goes for the other non WTC plane.

I have seen all of the US military photographs from seconds after the strike and there is no way in hells half acre that anything the size of a 757 or 747 hit that building. Period.

You know where the plane is?

Prove it.

Wheres the plane?

Where's the debris?

Why were all the surveillance videos hidden from the public?

I'm sorry but the " I used to work on airplanes and I know a stewardess" stories don't hold water.

Put up or shut it.

A large commercial airliner did not strike the pentagon.

Period.

Blair...what a pleasure to read a SENSIBLE posting. Keep it up!

Jack

Ed,

It may be an interesting site, but it doesn't belong here. As Jack White tried to direct you, there is a forum for political conspiracies where this thread belongs, but not in the JFK assasssination debate.

I spent two years researching the 9/11 Air Defense Stand Down and wrote what I think is an interesting article that I posted under the 9/11 section, that no one has bothered to even comment on, but I didn't post it here just to thrust it out into the JFK discussion.

The remaining questions about the JFK assassination can and will be answered, but posting that here only distracts from that pursuit.

After looking into all of the questionable accusations, I am quite confident in what I know about the Pentagon on 9/11 and am not trying to convince anyone of anything.

As John Judge says, "We are now permitted to believe anything and know nothing."

BK

ooh 6 posts and giving orders.

very cool.

(laughs)

I love it when people give orders and they go completely ignored.

And it isn't entirely off topic.

Historically it rolls into the same group of psychopaths that engineer the reality construct to fit their agendas.

Another fine example would be the CIA's campaign against Arbenz where they "Staged" a civil war to steal bananas from poor people.

The worst is when some schmuck American Patriot gets dismissive of the facts because it doesn't jive with their skewed and totally brainwashed perspective of the world.

"oh they wanted to nationalize the country therefore they are commies and the commie pinko hoard are a threat and..."

Arbenz wanted to feed his people by nationalizing his industry and the American Theft Machine went in and stole it.

In order to do this they needed a cover story.

Sound familliar?

American Imperialism will stop at nothing for free oil, free pez dispensers and whatever they can shuck to keep their dying dream alive, even if it means killing a bunch of their own....

Including an elected president.

I think it fits...

You American patriots should march on the whitehouse and demand accountabilty from your government before spouting off about your USELESS constitution and "freedom".

end rant.

Blair, you'll find many Americans on this board well aware of our internal problems. Check your data on how many "Marches on Washington" there have been for a variety of issues. It can be argued that in a sense, Kennedy himself was an imperialist with regards to his policy on cuba. I am curious to know, since you dismissed our constitution and 'freedom', what society DOES enjoy this nirvana. It's quite obvious that you are also convinced that planes did not cause the destruction on 9-11 and are asking for evidence for it. I would ask that you are putting forth the premise that it was not airplanes. Clearly just a theory unless you have evidence of other objects that cause the damage. In the 9-11 section, I will look for your evidence. I have made the assumption that you are a man who does not blithely put for comments unless he has the backing data. Looking forward to it! Jason Vermeer

The debris from the aircraft is shown here:

db_Pentagon_Debris_34.jpg

and here

db_Pentagon_Debris_101.jpg

and here

db_Pentagon_Debris_112.jpg

and here

db_Pentagon_Debris_122.jpg

and here

db_Pentagon_Debris_132.jpg