The Education Forum

Is anyone interested in Apollo missions...

Jack White

Anyone familiar with the story of the large Israeli spy-ring busted in the USA during 2000/1 story will probably also have come across the now-legendary Fox News expose of December 2001 – a four part series referred to HERE in Crytome (scroll down for the transcript).

Among other scoops contained in that report, the role of Comverse was mentioned.This is an Israeli-controlled hi-tech company that, according to Fox, plays a pivotal role in US telecommunicatioons surveillance.

There’s a recent update on goings on at Comverse in this recent article by Christopher Bollyn: Israeli 9/11 Crook Flees with $57 Million to Israel.

Bollyn’s report refers to a recent International Herald Tribune article: 3 from Comverse facing fraud charges on options.

Apparently the former CEO has done a bunk:

The former chief executive, Jacob Alexander, who had built Comverse into a $1 billion leader in the communications software market, did not appear in court and is believed to have fled to Germany or Israel, according to a person briefed on the investigation. A warrant was issued for his arrest.

Alexander is highly regarded in Israel, where he once owned a stake in a Tel Aviv professional basketball team and where Comverse has extensive business operations.

In late July, he wired $57 million to an account in Israel, according to court filings from the Justice Department. Millions more are believed to remain in his accounts in the United States, which prosecutors have asked to be frozen.

Recall what Carl Cameron of Fox told viewers about Comverse nearly five years ago:

The company is Comverse Infosys [lawful interception solutions], a subsidiary of an Israeli-run private telecommunications firm, with offices throughout the U.S. It provides wiretapping equipment for law enforcement. Here's how wiretapping works in the U.S.

Every time you make a call, it passes through the nation's elaborate network of switchers and routers run by the phone companies. Custom computers and software, made by companies like Comverse, are tied into that network to intercept, record and store the wiretapped calls, and at the same time transmit them to investigators.

The manufacturers have continuing access to the computers so they can service them and keep them free of glitches. This process was authorized by the 1994 Communications Assistance for Law Enforcement Act, or CALEA. Senior government officials have now told Fox News that while CALEA made wiretapping easier, it has led to a system that is seriously vulnerable to compromise, and may have undermined the whole wiretapping system.

Indeed, Fox News has learned that Attorney General John Ashcroft and FBI Director Robert Mueller were both warned Oct. 18 in a hand-delivered letter from 15 local, state and federal law enforcement officials, who complained that "law enforcement's current electronic surveillance capabilities are less effective today than they were at the time CALEA was enacted."

Congress [sic, probably Comverse] insists the equipment it installs is secure. But the complaint about this system is that the wiretap computer programs made by Comverse have, in effect, a back door through which wiretaps themselves can be intercepted by unauthorized parties.

Adding to the suspicions is the fact that in Israel, Comverse works closely with the Israeli government, and under special programs, gets reimbursed for up to 50 percent of its research and development costs by the Israeli Ministry of Industry and Trade. But investigators within the DEA, INS and FBI have all told Fox News that to pursue or even suggest Israeli spying through Comverse is considered career suicide.

And sources say that while various F.B.I. inquiries into Comverse have been conducted over the years, they've been halted before the actual equipment has ever been thoroughly tested for leaks. A 1999 F.C.C. document indicates several government agencies expressed deep concerns that too many unauthorized non-law enforcement personnel can access the wiretap system.

And the FBI's own nondescript office in Chantilly, Virginia that actually oversees the CALEA wiretapping program, is among the most agitated about the threat. But there is a bitter turf war internally at F.B.I.

It is the FBI's office in Quantico, Virginia, that has jurisdiction over awarding contracts and buying intercept equipment. And for years, they've thrown much of the business to Comverse. A handful of former U.S. law enforcement officials involved in awarding Comverse government contracts over the years now work for the company.

Numerous sources say some of those individuals were asked to leave government service under what knowledgeable sources call "troublesome circumstances" that remain under administrative review within the Justice Department. [emphasis added]

If there’s a even a smidgeon of truth in this report, Americans would do well to take a keen interest in the folk at Comverse and their ethical 'standards', which seem akin to those of the Red Mafiya.

Edited by Sid Walker

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...nice try...but that photo was taken shortly after the collapse when the pile was too hot to deal with and before the clean-up/cover-up had begun...

Peter-

How do you know when it was taken?

I've asked Jack for verification of when and where on the site this photo was taken but as usual he can’t. Now maybe you can provide the verification. If not, then you have to allow that it could have been caused by workers clearing the site and therefore is not evidence of controlled demolition.

Guest Stephen Turner

...nice try...but that photo was taken shortly after the collapse when the pile was too hot to deal with and before the clean-up/cover-up had begun...

Peter, how do we know that this photo was taken "Shortly after the collapse" do you have a timeline for it. In the uncropped picture two firemen are present, but as up to fifty firemen were at the scene every day, for the best part of two weeks after the attack it doesnt really tell us much.

Thermite, in general, tends to make a really ugly hole where it burns, it doesnt make clean cuts as its a powder that undergoes a violent chemical reaction, usually in conjunction with aluminum. Its also unstable, the presence of heat, other metal filings, or sometimes even oxygen can cause an unplanned explosion. Professor Jones claims to have found traces of thermite at the site, he didn't, he found sulpher which would have been naturally present anyway. This is all, by and large bad science, and allows those that want to cover up the REAL shenanigans around 911 to paint us all as crazies.

Guest Stephen Turner

No, sorry, don't know exactly when taken....In this photo there is a substantial amount of hardened molten iron which can be seen on both the inside and outside of the box column. This is precisely what one would expect to find on a column which had been cut with thermite.

Welding and steel-cutting experts who have viewed this photograph have testified to Professor Jones that this column was not cut with a torch.

Try to explain the molten steel pouring out of the building just before collapse and the molten steel found in the basements - even in #7..........

It is the authorities that should HAVE to explain this....not the reseachers, of course...we are just pointing to reasonable doubt on the official version. The authorities are not 'available' and didn't much address much of this in their ommission report...same as Dallas WC Ommission Report.....it is not easy to get dated photos on 911. The one of the molten steel has it to the second. There are reports and photos of pools of huge amounts of molten steel in the basements of three buildings and one object called 'the meteorite' that is a meld of steel and concrete...having taken enourmous heat!!!!!!!

Here is another photo of another beam from WTC [no don't know date...] but it was certainly NOT cut by a welder and experts say looks like a thermite or thermate cut [the difference between the two are temperature and ingredients]. A very simple test on any of those melted areas would have proven one way or the other if thermite/mate or not.....BUT the evidence is now coming back as parts from China.....you might ask WHY...I do.

As to your concern about being thought 'crazy' I personally avoided the 911 study for a long time...as it just seemed too crazy to believe even the fascist pigs that run things could have done that....until I started to look.....again the authorities should be doing the investigation and to the best of my ability to discern are doing a cover-up. Who did it, or allowed it to happen is more important than the details of how...but as in Dallas the how leads back to them and even eventually the why. Too many strange unexplainable events one on top of another...each can be explained 'away' - but as a whole they can NOT be IMO...just like Dallas.

I don't consider myself 'crazy' and would really rather believe in the official version..but can't believe any part of it...except the date it happened seems to me to be correct.....

Right, so despite originally claiming that the photo was taken shortly after the collapse, you now admit you dont have any idea when it was taken, it could, could it not, have been any time up to a month after the attack. I have seen no evidence that what is seen pouring out of the tower is in fact molten steel, I mean do you have any idea just how much thermite/thermate you would need to melt that amount of steel, slice massive girders in half, and continue burning for up to six weeks, bloody tons of the stuff, and if so when was it placed in situ. I agree that the removal of evidence from the site was a criminal act, but probably done for raw profit rather than a cover up, thats capitalism in action. Peter, I have no particular axe to grind with you, or jack, and I certainly dont consider you crazy, nor do I mind if others lay the same charge my way(It wont be the first, or last time) My point is that there where real conspiracies attached to 911, but people here seem to spend little time discussing them. The main one being the faked dossier that Blair used in Parliament, probably at the Neo-cons urging to justify the illegal invasion of a soverign nation, others being why despite intelligence reports from over 20 countries warning of an imminent attack on America using hijacked planes as flying bombs, did Bush, and Rice claim to have no idea of what was coming their way. why did bush lie, twice, about witnessing the first strike on TV at the School, etc. I believe your analogy with Dallas is correct, just as the perpertrators of that event are happy for us to debate the three tramps, faked Zapruders, multiple Oswalds, number of gunmen, James Files etc, etc, So are the Bush/Blair criminal gang happy for us to endlessly dance around the smouldering ruins of the Twin Towers, it keeps us from debating the real meat in the sandwich. Regards, Steve.

Here is a larger section of the photo shown at the top of this thread. At least two of the core columns show molten metal flow - not found in oxy-acetelylene cutting [though this was taken before such work was done]. Also, it would double the amount of work to cut on such an oblique angle an when shown to a welder/cutter was said to not resemble such cutting with torches. No analysis on these beams was done. Note the uneven cut on the beam to the right. Perhaps the most impossible of the physical laws violated is where the energy came from to pulvarize all the concrete to flour...gravitational potential energy can NOT explain this. I will post the calculations when I can locate them, shortly......

Sigh...

Start here:

http://apollohoax.proboards21.com/index.cg...6191&page=3

Then deal with the rest of the thread. Real engineers, real facts.

As usual Peter LEMMING resorts to baseless retoric when faced with simple facts that destroy his postings on "thermate cuts" which are actually cutting torchh cuts. Classic stuff from the intellectual dishonest CT crowd. LEMMING is a perfect example. Lost in his warped world view he is incapable of thinking for himself, instead he is willing to be led around like the LEMMING he is by others who promote junk scinece and wild claims. What a sad sack of a person he is.

And the brown shirt comments....classic stuff there LEMMING...

Now deal with the cutting torch stuff...if you are HONEST ENOUGH to do so.

P.S.

You really need to learn to READ LEMMING! Nowhere in the article you posted does it make the claim that any of this happened BEFORE the impact of the aircraft...no wonder you have such a tough time dealing with reality...you can't read understand what you read! LOL!

Edited by Craig Lamson

As usual Peter LEMMING resorts to baseless retoric when faced with simple facts that destroy his postings on "thermate cuts" which are actually cutting torchh cuts. Classic stuff from the intellectual dishonest CT crowd. LEMMING is a perfect example. Lost in his warped world view he is incapable of thinking for himself, instead he is willing to be led around like the LEMMING he is by others who promote junk scinece and wild claims. What a sad sack of a person he is.

P.S.

You really need to learn to READ LEMMING! Nowhere in the article you posted does it make the claim that any of this happened BEFORE the impact of the aircraft...no wonder you have such a tough time dealing with reality...you can't read understand what you read! LOL!

Lamson is an irrelevant joker.

P.S.

Ah yes.. Jack White...another loser who can't deal with fact.....

P.S.

Ah yes.. Jack White...another loser who can't deal with fact.....

Lamson did not even read the paper by Dr. Jones.

Lamson is therefore an irrelevant joker.