The Education Forum

Trump’s October Surprise: What if Donald Trump believes he’s going to lose in the fall? He might just play the wildest card in all of human history.

As forum members know, I have long maintained that JFK was killed because he was about to give our nation's most vital secret to the Soviets. In the words of Howard Hunt to me in 1973 just before he entered prison to serve his Watergate sentence, that vital secret was "the Alien Presence." Most recently I wrote about President Nixon and the "Alien Presence"  in my letter of June 29, 2020, to the Inspector General of the Social Security Administration about my June 2020 social security payment being stolen. I linked the theft to the Trump's Administration  fraudulent tampering of my social security payment. I posted this letter in the forum.

Here is the latest development:

Trump’s October Surprise

What if Donald Trump believes he’s going to lose in the fall? He might just play the wildest card in all of human history.

https://medium.com/@brycezabel/trumps-october-surprise-9f472bf88efd?fbclid=IwAR2UwqoEpYuG0VUrCDw1MnPGIMVTIJhxHOpO_VSUKTcmgwJ8JG_6VbBbtHA