The Education Forum

A new proposal re the JFK shots and wounds

1. "The blur analysis of Zapruder is gold for the timing of shots, ". Nope, it is the timing of the multiple volleys of shots from multiple locations by multiple teams of shooters via radio communication. Three volleys by three shooters adds up to nine bullets.  There may have been as many as five different teams of shooters. 

What's the Connolly quote, "My God, they're trying to kill us all!" (?). Connolly claimed that he carried to his grave enough lead to disprove the SBT.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 7/31/2020 at 9:02 AM, Norman T. Field said:
  1. "The blur analysis of Zapruder is gold for the timing of shots, ". Nope, it is the timing of the multiple volleys of shots from multiple locations by multiple teams of shooters via radio communication. Three volleys by three shooters adds up to nine bullets.  There may have been as many as five different teams of shooters. 

What's the Connolly quote, "My God, they're trying to kill us all!" (?). Connolly claimed that he carried to his grave enough lead to disprove the SBT.

:news  no claim needed... we have the fragments...  Virtually every bit of evidence disproves the SBT...

Did, did you reach a conclusion as to the number of hits that you thought President Kennedy had ? [unclear---several words too indistinct to be made out]?
McMahon (45:13): Ah, my guess was 6 or 8, but the, the consensus of opinion was 2 or 3.
Gunn: Hits on Kennedy?
McMahon: Yeah.

Mr. SPECTER. At that time you looked back and saw Special Agent Hill across the trunk of the car, had your automobile accelerated by that time?
Mr. KELLERMAN. Tremendously so; yes.
Mr. SPECTER. Now, to the best of your ability to recollect, exactly when did your automobile first accelerate?
Mr. KELLERMAN. Our car accelerated immediately on the time-at the time--this flurry of shots came into it.
Mr. SPECTER. Would you say the acceleration--
Mr. KELLERMAN. Between the second and third shot

Mr. SPECTER. Mr. Kellerman, you said earlier that there were at least two additional shots. Is there any area in your mind or possibility, as you recollect that situation, that there could have been more than two shots, or are you able to say with any certainty?

Mr. KELLERMAN. I am going to say that I have, from the firecracker report and the two other shots that I know, those were three shots. But, Mr. Specter, if President Kennedy had from all reports four wounds, Governor Connally three, there have got to be more than three shots, gentlemen.
Senator COOPER. What is that answer? What did he say?
Mr. SPECTER. Will you repeat that, Mr. Kellerman?
Mr. KELLERMAN. President Kennedy had four wounds, two in the head and shoulder and the neck. Governor Connally, from our reports, had three. There have got to be more than three shots.

50 minutes ago, David Josephs said:

Did, did you reach a conclusion as to the number of hits that you thought President Kennedy had ? [unclear---several words too indistinct to be made out]?
McMahon (45:13): Ah, my guess was 6 or 8, but the, the consensus of opinion was 2 or 3.
Gunn: Hits on Kennedy?
McMahon: Yeah.

Not being a battle field surgeon, just some fellow who thinks the wounds pointed to by the arrows look like bullet wounds.  Wounds from more than one rifle from their appearance.

I think the assassination was botched.  I think Kennedy was shot, but didn't give any appearance of being shot due to his back brace and perhaps pain-killers.  Thinking that they had missed Kenned the order went out they opened up on Kennedy and this is the result:

jfk-back-wounds-x.jpg

1 hour ago, John Butler said:

Not being a battle field surgeon, just some fellow who thinks the wounds pointed to by the arrows look like bullet wounds.  Wounds from more than one rifle from their appearance.

The only other back wound mentioned was the Lipsey back of neck location...  His testimony is quite amazing...

What is never revealed is how or when JFK's body was removed from the large casket and placed in the shipping casket...  but he is basically opening the door to that occurring.  According to Dennis David JFK's metal casket arrived on a helicopter at about 6:30... when the "decoy" doesn't get there for another hour....

The hearse carrying Kennedy’s body arrived at Bethesda Naval Hospital’s rear entrance, a loading dock. Lipsey and Wehle had hopped from Air Force One to the hospital in a helicopter. A “decoy” hearse, accompanied by Jacqueline Kennedy and presidential aides, had arrived at the front of the hospital a few minutes earlier. As expected, it drew a mob of awaiting reporters, photographers and onlookers.

As to the extra holes you point out....  There truly is no other evidence suggesting that those are indeed holes of any kind....  the Embalmer's notes seems like a fairly reliable version of the wounds needing addressing...  only the 1 back wound.  but acknowledgement of the "smaller wound" right temple hole and 3" flap.

EMBALMER.thumb.gif.ac0d48d876c517dd60388dda179ef034.gif

11 minutes ago, David Josephs said:

The only other back wound mentioned was the Lipsey back of neck location...  His testimony is quite amazing...

Lipsey’s testimony of a back of the neck wound is debunked by 16 witnesses to the lower back wound + the bullet holes in the clothes.

11 minutes ago, David Josephs said:

EMBALMER.thumb.gif.ac0d48d876c517dd60388dda179ef034.gif

Back wound 5 to 6 inches below shoulder.

2 hours ago, John Butler said:

I think the assassination was botched.  I think Kennedy was shot, but didn't give any appearance of being shot due to his back brace and perhaps pain-killers.  Thinking that they had missed Kenned the order went out they opened up on Kennedy and this is the result

Come now, the back wound photos show a much clearer view of the lower back of the head than that.

15355745-thumb-jpg-35e123ba4d9b2afd8976a

36 minutes ago, Cliff Varnell said:

Lipsey’s testimony of a back of the neck wound is debunked by 16 witnesses to the lower back wound + the bullet holes in the clothes.

Back wound 5 to 6 inches below shoulder.

In all of Robinson's other statements, he said that he didn't remember any wound in the back.

Edited by Micah Mileto

16 hours ago, Micah Mileto said:

Come now, the back wound photos show a much clearer view of the lower back of the head than that.

15355745-thumb-jpg-35e123ba4d9b2afd8976a

As I said I'm not a battle field surgeon or in the case of Kennedy's autopsy an Army General or Navy Admiral, but those spots on Kennedy's back sure look like bullet wounds.  Go to your favorite internet browser and type in "bullet entry wounds" and you will see many holes like that which is shown in that back photo above.

I've seen this before.  The photo looks like there is a gaping black hole in the region of the occipital and stretching towards the parietal region.  If you look close you can see brush marks using ink or thin black paint.

kennedys-head-wound-occipital-1.jpg

There’s no proof that is a genuine JFK autopsy photo.  It wasn’t prepared according to proper autopsy protocol and there is no chain of possession.  Absolutely worthless as evidence according to the HSCA medical panel.

54 minutes ago, Micah Mileto said:

Is this referring to the fact that the camera film was handed over to Roy Kellerman, rather than being developed within the doors of the Bethesda medical center?

HSCA Vol. 7 (emphasis added):

Among the JFK assassination materials in the National Archives is a series of negatives and prints of photographs taken during autopsy. The  deficiencies of these photographs as scientific documentation of a forensic autopsy have been described elsewhere. Here it is sufficient to note that:

1. They are generally of rather poor photographic quality.

2. Some, particularly close-ups, were taken in such a manner that it is nearly impossible to anatomically orient the direction of view.

3. In many, scalar references are entirely lacking, or when present, were positioned in such a manner to make it difficult or impossible to obtain accurate measurements of critical features (such as the wound in the upper back)from anatomical landmarks.

4. None of the photographs contain information identifying the victim;such as his name, the autopsy case number, the date and place of the examination.

In the main, these shortcomings bespeak of haste, inexperience and unfamiliarity with the understandably rigorous standards generally expected in photographs to be used as scientific evidence. In fact, under ordinary circumstances, the defense could raise some reasonable and, perhaps, sustainable objections to an attempt to introduce such poorly made and documented photographs as evidence in a murder trial.  Furthermore, even the prosecution might have second thoughts about using certain of these photographs since they are more confusing than informative. Unfortunately, they are the only photographic record of the autopsy.

Not all the critics of the Warren Commission have been content to point out the obvious deficiencies of the autopsy photographs as scientific evidence. Some have questioned their very authenticity.  These theorists suggest that the body shown in at least some of the photographs is not President Kennedy, but another decedent deliberatelymutilated to simulate a pattern of wounds supportive of the Warren Commissions' interpretation of their nature and significance.  As outlandish as such a macabre proposition might appear, it is one that, had the case gone to trial,might have been effectively raised by an astute defense anxiousto block the introduction of the photographs as evidence. In any event, the onus of establishing the authenticity of these photographs would have rested with the prosecution. </q>

2 hours ago, Cliff Varnell said:

Ah, okay. So far the problems with the photos include: A. John Stringer said he remembered some of his film going missing on the night of the autopsy, B. The film was handed over to Roy Kellerman instead of being developed on site, C. the list of photos in the Sibert and O'Neill report does not match the list of photos in evidence today, despite Robert Bouck insisting he was careful to count the frames, D. we do not know who developed the photos, E. James Fox told Mark Crouch that Bouck burned some of the photos, F. Evelyn Lincoln told the HSCA that Angela Novella came and took the footlocker full of specimens, while Novello told the HSCA she remembered no such transaction, G. both Lincoln and Novello told the HSCA they didn't remember the meeting where they opened the footlocker to find it empty, H. there is no documentation for how the pictures were separated from the rest of the specimens and placed into storage at the National Archives, I. the actual images were not described on the record until the Clark Panel in 1966, J. The photos were not shown to Humes, Boswell, Finck, or Stringer until the Clark panel, K. Poor photographic quality, L. The photographic record seems below standard, M. There are statements indicating that pictures have gone missing or been altered, N. John Stringer didn't recognize the brand of film used for the brain photographs.

Anything I'm missing?

Edited by Micah Mileto

Good work, Micah.

The T1 “wound” has a lower margin abrasion collar consistent with a shot from below.

Saundra Kay Spencer is on record as having developed the extant autopsy photos.  In her 6/4/97 ARRB testimony she stated:

<quote on>

Q: Did you ever see any other photographic material related to the autopsy in addition to what you have already described?

A: Just, you know, when they came out with some books and stuff later that showed autopsy pictures and stuff, and I assumed that they were done in—you know, down in Dallas or something, because they were not the ones that I had worked on.

<quote off>

So the woman on record as having developed the autopsy photos denies having developed them.

The autopsy photos are worthless.