The Education Forum

Question For the Forum

How about the possible reason of Corso wanting to create a financial windfall to leave to his son?

Some have suggested the same regards E.Howard Hunt's end of life "Big Event" JFK assassination confession story.

Has anyone here actually viewed the William Pawelec interview on You Tube I posted a link to?

In the end part of his sharing he talks about who controls the ET presence folder.

People and groups with unlimited wealth, access and power.

If true, we are living in a purposely controlled bubble of blissful ignorance.

I repeat again, a line of conversation related to me 8th hand I admit, but from people I knew my entire life, innocent, good basic morals, average working class people with no nefarious truth manipulating or idle gossip spreading agendas:

"If the average person knew just "half" of what is really going on in the world...they would probably go into their backyard and shoot themselves."

Edited by Joe Bauer

Several forum members in this thread have attacked the credibility  of Col. Philip Corso whose assignment from the Pentagon during the JFK Administration was to provide materials from crashed UFOs and those given to the U.S. directly by the Alien Presence to major corporations for back engineering.

I listened to Col. Corso years ago when he was interviewed on coasttocoastam and found him to be highly credible.

Joe Bauer asked above: "Has anyone here actually viewed the William Pawelec interview on You Tube I posted a link to? "

I have listened to this interview. Mr. Pawelec spent almost all of his professional life providing security programs to the U.S. Government and major corporations, security programs of the highest order.

Listen below to five minutes starting at minute 50 about what he says about the type of work in which Col. Corso was engaged and decide for yourself whether Col. Corso's book should be written off as "garbage."

Edited by Douglas Caddy

Summary of coasttocoastam program of last night:

During the first three hours, UFO researcher Grant Cameron joined Jimmy Church (Twitter) to discuss recent UFO/UAP headlines from around the world, including the Wilson Document, the US Senate requesting all UFO data from the Pentagon, the current state of MUFON, and the ever-changing nature of the phenomenon. Having spent more than four decades attempting to unravel the mystery of UFOs, he marveled that "it's a completely different world today" than when he began back in 1975. To that end, Cameron observed that the past few years have seen new developments occurring at a frenetic pace, beginning with the 2017 New York Times article that revealed the Pentagon's secret program which studied UFOs up to last month's proposed Senate bill aimed at uncovering more information about the phenomenon.

He suggested that the next major breakthrough, which has been heavily rumored in the UFO research community over the last few weeks, is that the Times may soon publish another bombshell article on the phenomenon. Based on his sources, Cameron said, the piece will likely center around the Wilson Document and accounts of crashed flying saucer retrievals that were conducted by the United States government. He also theorized that perhaps reporters have been able to somehow confirm that there is a clandestine program devoted to such incidents. "If the New York Times confirms crashed saucers," he declared, "it's game over." Failing that, Cameron indicated that there appears to be several media outlets working on significant revelatory UFO stories as if there is "a race to see who's going to get there first."

Regarding the phenomenon itself, Cameron posited that it follows something of a pattern, of sorts, which he dubbed 'the theory of wow.' Extrapolating on this idea, he argued that UFOs have a history of behaving in a certain manner which seem to be specifically designed to capture our imagination. This is exemplified, he said, in short memorable sightings as well as strange and mysterious UFO-related trends can be seen emerging over the years and then largely dissipating after they have caught the interest of researchers. Cameron pointed to crop circles, cattle mutilations, and incidents of craft landing on the ground as examples of this peculiar attribute of the phenomenon. "What they're doing are these very bizarre things," he mused, "that try to get our attention."