The Education Forum

More on the Paines

No I do not know what picture you are talking about from the DPD that shows a Minox camera, and I am being 100% straight with you here. You never gave a link, never showed a photo, never told me a search term or how to find it, I am aware of no other photo in a Kennedys and King article, and this is the only photo I know of the DPD evidence relative to this. I post the only photo I know of of the evidence that DPD itemized as including a Minox camera, but the photo does not show a Minox camera, and no other photo of DPD evidence exists that does. You think I must know what you are talking about but I do not. 

On moving goalposts, maybe you think the depositions and Hoover teletype establish the correctness of the DPD inventory list without need to identify a Minox camera in a photo of the DPD evidence. The problem is that the DPD evidence photo that does exist contradicts the DPD inventory list, indicating the written inventory list had an error, listing a Minox camera that was not there (not in the photo, not in what arrived to the FBI lab). The DPD evidence photo is exculpatory of the charges you level against the Paines in this case. 

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In other words, this is no longer a "he says/she says" "DPD says/FBI says" issue over whether DPD turned over to FBI a Minox camera. The photograph ends the dispute in favor of "FBI says", in this case.

And in shades of witchcraft trials, anyone who speaks to defend the accused witch is themselves suspected or accused of being in the service of dark forces. James in your world because I defend the accused witch, Ruth Paine, you start to point the dreaded accusing finger at me now, with all of the terrible weight that your reputation and voice gives to it ("for what reason, I don't really know"). You know the reason: it is what I see of the facts, it is what I think. I do my own research, my own thinking, write my own posts, earn my living cleaning windows, answer to no one, there is no hidden hand or funding, before your insinuation starts a dark narrative. I never accused you of bad faith, of "for whatever reason". The parallel to when I said you were prosecuting someone innocent, which I have never doubted is honest on your part in the sense of how you see it, would be to say I am defending someone guilty, not to introduce suspicion of malevolence, that there is a "for whatever reason". I did not see it coming and have no stomach for it. I offered what I thought was a possibly productive contribution to the shots and bullets issue in another topic heading which got a little discussion along with a couple of insults which were discouraging, and I offered a few things here in this topic. 

iu-1.jpeg.99324adb8eda379384cefb3565e43654.jpeg

There is no Minox camera inside the Minox camera case, or anywhere else in the photo.

iu.gif.f543443b697e78faf86a7568e5d27744.gif

Edited by Greg Doudna