The Education Forum

Tippit Motive and Rifle Chain of Evidence, looking for some guidance.

Tippit's motive was to follow orders. Whether this was to meet and take him elsewhere for escape or elimination, or, to eliminate him on site.  Whether the orders came from superiors at the DPD, some speculate Ruby, or others he wasn't acting independently imo.   

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, Ron Bulman said:

Tippit's motive was to follow orders. Whether this was to meet and take him elsewhere for escape or elimination, or, to eliminate him on site.  Whether the orders came from superiors at the DPD, some speculate Ruby, or others he wasn't acting independently imo.   

I agree that whatever he was doing, it was to fulfil some obligation/instruction. Whether he was acting on direct orders, or trying to clean up a mess he was instrumental in creating... I'm still trying to get straight in my head.

4 hours ago, Tony Krome said:

"I'm still trying to get straight in my head."

There was a driveway/lane that Tippit blocked with his car. It ran back down to an alley that ran parallel with 10th, Check that out.

That building next to Scoggin’s name is the gentlemen’s club where he went for lunch....  here is the overview with more detail below...

Mrs. Holm see this other police car....  Very good article....

http://harveyandlee.net/Tippit/Tippit.html

1942121872_10thStreetMap-TippitmurderwithHolanandWrightidentified-smaller-griffin.thumb.jpg.1295e3987e87e35ce244d54d8909d09f.jpg

439561693_AerialviewofTippitmurderscenewithannotations-cropped.thumb.jpg.b758358bb2fb2676450b3d54cfccc052.jpg

That top map is good for a layout of where the witnesses were.  That valuable overhead map above is in my essay, thanks to Dave..  

It is important for at lest two reasons.  First, you can see where HIggins and Holan were.  Very close to the scene and neither was interviewed.

Second, as Tony said, there was an alleyway that Tippit was blocking.  Holan said there was a second cop car at the scene which she saw very close to that alley.  From  my essay:

As she looked out her window upon hearing the shots, she saw a second police car at the scene. It was in the driveway between 404 and 410 East Tenth. This was adjacent to the spot on the street where Tippit’s car stopped. Knowingly or unknowingly, Tippit had blocked the driveway, which led to an alley at mid-block. She said a man got out of the car, looked at Tippit’s body and then went back down the driveway. He was alongside the car, which was retreating back toward the alley. She also saw a man fleeing the scene in a different direction. (McBride, pp. 494-95)

Edited by James DiEugenio

With the above new info, plus the evidence of the planted wallet, can the Tippit case get any worse?

And then you throw in the evidence of the phone call Tippit got at the record store?

For the conspirators, its a good thing that things went awry in Chicago, since they could not have come off any better in Dallas.

I mean how long did it take us to find out about Holan and the wallet?

This is all great stuff. That map along with the photo really helps get a feel for how close things were.

One question, I can't quite make out from the photo, does the driveway with the parked police car open at the other end on to the alley? Just where the caption says the "Jeff..." part of Jefferson, I can't tell if that is a block of some sort or whether its more open space.

Thank you all, again, it's much appreciated.

9 hours ago, David Josephs said:

That building next to Scoggin’s name is the gentlemen’s club where he went for lunch....  here is the overview with more detail below...

Mrs. Holm see this other police car....  Very good article....

http://harveyandlee.net/Tippit/Tippit.html

1942121872_10thStreetMap-TippitmurderwithHolanandWrightidentified-smaller-griffin.thumb.jpg.1295e3987e87e35ce244d54d8909d09f.jpg

439561693_AerialviewofTippitmurderscenewithannotations-cropped.thumb.jpg.b758358bb2fb2676450b3d54cfccc052.jpg

Thanks for the link David.  I've still never read Harvey and Lee though I long ago came to believe there was a second Oswald in Dallas prior to and at the time of the assassination.  This part on Tippit is deep.  Combined with Joseph McBride's Into The Nightmare, comments by you and others and a few other tidbits the evidence seems overwhelming that one Oswald was caught and released.  (Temporarily?)

Westbrook seems an enigma.  There's another thread on the site where he's discussed.  I looked without success but I did find the ROKC link below.  I thought I remembered Westbrook working for the DPD for several years which seemed to me somehow juxtaposed to him being CIA.  He started with the DPD in 1940 or 41.

Then I thought about about Manny Pena of the LAPD, then the CIA (USAID), then the CIA-LAPD regarding the RFK assassination.  They did recruit domestically in spite of their charter did they not?  With we now know Dallas Mayor Earl Cabell being CIA, brother of General Earl Cabell fired by JFK after the BOP Westbrook doesn't seem so far fetched.  Maybe an eye opening pipeline from the top to a part of the actual operation.  A part of the bigger picture?  The wallet(s) does it for me, combined with everything else.

https://reopenkennedycase.forumotion.nete/t698-capt-william-r-westbrook

Davdi can answer the question about the alley. I think it does extend that far though.

Ron, Westbrook retired from DPD in 1964, and went to work for the CIA in Saigon in 1965

Edited by James DiEugenio

4 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

Westbrook retired from DPD in 1964, and went to work for the CIA in Saigon in 1965

Another man who was whisked away to Southeast Asia from Dallas, Texas in late 1963 was Federal Bureau of Narcotics Agent Bowman Taylor.

FBN agent Taylor was placed in charge of the newly created Bangkok FBN regional commander center and against David Dean Rusk's personal intervention, he busted the commander of the CIA-backed Forces Armées Neutralistes de l'Armée Secrète, Major General Vang Pao, for smuggling and selling 50 kilograms of pure Morphine base!

As a result, FBN Agent Taylor was kicked out of Southeast Asian operations and sent to New York.

And CIA-controlled Maj. Gen. Vang Pao was sent to, of all places, Miami, Florida (for a nine-month long vacation), home of the CIA's JM/WAVE Station, and headquarters to Santo Trafficante Jr.'s narcotics fueled criminal empire.

What I find strangest about the whole ordeal that FBN agent Bowman Taylor went through, is that he was given no warning before being thrusted into Southeast Asia!

By his own account, he was told one day to pack his belongings, and within a week, he was working to protect the most corrupt police force on the planet, the Thai Border Police.

And this was after being an FBN agent in the Dallas office since 1951?!

A creature of the CIA, the Thai Border Police was more akin to a paramilitary-esque death squad, that neutralized competition and protected drug-smuggling routes under the guise of foreign aid programs, like the CIA-controlled US Agency for International Development International Police Academy of the Office of Public Safety.

Their original commander, Police General Phao Siyanon, was an absolute bloodthirsty S.O.B. who oversaw gigantic protection rackets from poor farmers and rural business owners, used sexual blackmail to force Thai-based corporations to handover the bulk of their shareholdings, he allegedly managed to (via kidnapping and torture of banker's children) rig the nation's gold exchange and the CIA (thru Willis H. Bird's "Sea Supply Incorporated"; on a side note, in 1962, Attorney General Robert F. Kennedy personally indicted Willis Bird on the charge he was "...defrauding the United States government..." Mr. Bird never officially returned to the United States of America) was able to acquire PT Boats, multi-engine prop planes and heavy equipment trucks, to traffic tons Heroin out of the region!

Gen. Siyanon later fled to Switzerland, where he lived peacefully until his death on 21 November 1960.

Strange that Lee Harvey Oswald (or a body double) would enter the USSR under the false pretense of enrolling at Albert Schweitzer College located in Switzerland, with a New Orleans passport stamped “Import-Export” (importing and exporting what?!)

I have often wondered how the CIA provided the funds to create a fake college.

Perhaps CIA Gen. Siyanon's laundered Heroin profits.

It is a known fact that one of the original three men who were on the Incorporation of the Friends of Albert Schweitzer College was Percival Flack Brundage.

Percival Brundage was one of the directors of the CIA-owned, narcotics infested, "Southern Air Transport Incorporated"!

Brundage was also President Eisenhower's director of the United States Office of Management and Budget from April 2, 1956 until March 17, 1958

* [I should note, the man who replaced Brundage in the US Office of Management and Budget was Maurice Hubert Stans, who was later finance chairman of the "Committee for the Re-Election of the President" Nixon's re-election campaign, whose monies were used to finance all of the covert actions surrounding Operation Gemstone, including using Operation 40 laundered drug money to bribe officials in the Nixon White House; and the man who Brundage replaced as director of the United States Office of Management and Budget was Joseph Morrell Dodge, who was not only financial adviser to the Supreme Commander for the Allied Powers (SCAP) under Maj. Gen. Charles Andrew Willoughby — which funded the murderous Z-Unit of Maj. Joseph "Cactus Jack" Young Canon — but, Joseph M. Dodge was also financial adviser to the Office of Military Government in Berlin for the Economic Cooperation Administration, which diverted tons of materials and supplies for Reinhard Gehlen and Otto Skorzeny's Schnez-Truppe, the very first breath of Dulles' Operation Gladio; Mr. Dodge also tried to bribe Prime Minister Castro's revolutionary government with farm equipment as ransom for captured School of the Americas trained anti-Castro Cuban terrorists who surrendered during the failure of Operation Zapata...]

Talk about being in a prime position to launder tons of illegal narcotics profits for your friends in the CIA, perhaps thru Allen Welsh Dulles' J. Henry Schroder Banking Corporation account in Switzerland?

Apparently, Mr. DiEugenio already proved that when Permindex was first made in Switzerland in late 1956, its principal backing was J. Henry Schroder Banking Corporation. I wish Mr. DiEugenio would let a combat-hardened, veteran United States Army trained analysts like myself, see his sources for that claim.

I am a stone's throw away from proving it was USAF COL. Howard Lay Burris (LBJ's military attaché) who oversaw the movements of Lee Harvey Oswald (or a body double) in Switzerland and he used a founding member of Permindex to do it, Clay LaVerne Shaw, a man in the “Import-Export” business.

“Import-Export” my pasty white ass, more like drug-trafficker...

Edited by Robert Montenegro

Well, this took a turn. That's one of the things I enjoy about this site. If a conversation leads off the original topic into something new it's viewed as a good thing and no moderators appear telling people to get back on topic.

Something I had been wondering since I heard about Mayor Cabell's side gig, is; "In what capacity was he involved with the CIA?"

Was it just a way for Charles to get his brother on the CIA payroll, or something more involved? I've found things like copies of his secrecy agreement, but can't find anything that says what he was doing for the Agency.

4 hours ago, Tommy Tomlinson said:

Something I had been wondering since I heard about Mayor Cabell's side gig, is; "In what capacity was he involved with the CIA?"

Hah! I'm sorry I got off topic, it's just a lot of information and heat is put on personalities like Westbrook and the DPD (which is great, don't get me wrong), but I do not believe for a second that the firearms found in sixth floor of the Sexton Building (and yes, multiple rifles were found), were ever in Lee Harvey Oswald's possession.

What needs to be understood is the rifles that were found were placed there as a diversionary tactic by covert operators trained in counterintelligence.

And Oswald did not shoot Tippit.

Period.   

And the real assassins were, in all likelihood, maneuvered into place via Dirección Federal de Seguridad protected narcotics routes, hence why so many rumors abound of the hit teams fleeing into Mexico.

As for Dallas Mayor Earle Cabell, he can be seen as a project manager for mid-level conspirators, preparing the groundwork for the assassins.

Just examine the personalities who filled the ranks of the "Dallas Council on World Affairs", "Dallas Petroleum Club", the Texas chapter of the "Crusade for Freedom", the "The Dallas Uranium and Oil Company", ect., right on down the line and you'll see a pattern of military-based industrial security agents in bed with the Mafia, in bed with fascist white émigré, in bed with the economic and political elite.

And Earle Cabell is dead center to all of it as Mayor and brother to the longest serving Deputy Director of the CIA.

Specifically, Allen Welsh Dulles' hand picked Deputy.

And any friend of Dulles is a fox in a hen house...

Edited by Robert Montenegro

On 8/4/2020 at 12:22 PM, Tommy Tomlinson said:

Thanks Kishan, I agree... these guys are a bit good...
Yeah, the partisan divides in our media usually lies in the press rather than the Broadcast media. It often makes me smile when the BBC do a news piece on a political issue... lets say a controversial national referendum... and both sides of the divide complain about how biased the reporting was against them.

It's inspiring to see several impassioned Brits willing to join this JFK truth seeking forum and add much to the discussion even 57 years after the event.

I think Brits took the JFK assassination hard. With as much heart felt sadness and feeling of loss as Americans.

Obviously some Brits still feel that loss and a desire to know what really happened in Dallas, Texas on 11,22,1963 just like us Yanks here, many of whom were alive that day and who just two days later, also saw Jackie Kennedy avenging and protecting strip joint owner Jack Ruby shoot and kill Oswald in the DPD basement with 70 armed security all around, live on TV.

I've been following this thread but only chimed in regards Dallas Police Department Jim Leavelle so far. 

I am not educated enough on the Tippit/Oswald affair and Texas Theater arrest to add anything more than some basic questions based on the general reading that most of us have done on the matter. Well known writer forum member Joseph McBride is the resident authority on the matter and with his deep research discovery efforts opened up so much real ( and factual ) background info on Tippit, the Dallas PD and other areas that we all now use as a resource blueprint/template.

Without McBride's research, we'd still be in the dark about Tippit and his background, the Dallas PD and Oswald's activities that day. 

Edited by Joe Bauer

13 hours ago, Ron Bulman said:

one Oswald was caught and released.  (Temporarily?)

An impostor was removed and whisked away....   out of the back alley of the theater...  (running pickup truck??)

20 hours ago, Tommy Tomlinson said:

One question, I can't quite make out from the photo, does the driveway with the parked police car open at the other end on to the alley? Just where the caption says the "Jeff..." part of Jefferson, I can't tell if that is a block of some sort or whether its more open space.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/S+Patton+Ave+%26+E+10th+St,+Dallas,+TX+75203/@32.748509,-96.8190032,72a,35y,150.56h,61.78t/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x864e999755f98d4f:0x61d2a8e7bc767dd!8m2!3d32.7471779!4d-96.8187386?hl=en

Above is a link to the modern day blocked off alley

Commission exhibit 538 has all those numbered Tippit area photos...  #30 is looking NW and would be the front of where the driveway ended at that alley...

This is from John A. at harveyandlee.net    I've cropped and darkened it a little...   Interesting that the back of the Davis' house is a car lot... where a grey/white jacket could have been dropped off...  instead, one block over and behind the Abundant Life Church is yet another car lot on Jefferson... although they watched this person walking down Jefferson instead of just taking the hidden alley... he supposedly walks back up, into the next car lit and drops his jacket.... and disappears - right next to the Church.... hmmmmm....

1551308462_AnnotatedTippitmap-Recovered-resizedfocusingonthewestbrookdrivewaybacktothealley.thumb.jpg.118456dff5917bb7a19e45215ea7270d.jpg

JIMMY EARL BURT, General Delivery stated that on November 22, 1963 he was living at 505 E. 10th Street,  At the intersection of 10th and Patton Streets the man ran south on Patton Street. BURT said he ran to the intersection of 10th and Patton and when he was close enough to Patton Street to see to the south he saw the man running into an alley located between 10th and Jefferson Avenue on Patton Street. The man ran in the alley to the right and would be running west at this point.

Others will tell the story with our man Ozzie walking down Jefferson....  the GREEG dotted line is the path of the 2nd police car into the alley from Patton and down the driveway.

Mr. DULLES. May I ask what course he was taking when you last saw him?
Mr. CALLAWAY. He was going west on Jefferson Street.
Mr. DULLES. West on Jefferson Street?
Mr. CALLAWAY. Yes, sir.

DJ

38874876_JacketlocationanddescribedescaperouteofTippitshooter.jpg.d973eab19fc61ca1eacfb3dfffaacdf6.jpg

img_1134_263_200.jpg

Edited by David Josephs