The Education Forum

Traversing Station C - the "Axle Gap"

On 8/7/2020 at 7:50 AM, David Josephs said:

5a9d8a6e28b27_z001-133-135stopstartanalysis.thumb.jpg.6cf629656f6e07391740e06f92c07934.jpg

Whole-heartedly agree with your description in the graphic above of no camera start up at extant z133.

Had to figure out(math wise) how it fit pertaining to other WC adjustments.

• 6 months later...
  • Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have found more indications of the wide turn at Elm/Houston;

Mr. BARNETT - Yes, sir; the car passed within a few feet of me, and I was holding some people, or seeing that they stayed back, and one small boy started. I was afraid he was going to get too close, and I stopped him 

The limo, passing within a few feet of Officer Barnett, would validate Truly's claims;

Mr. BELIN. He came too far to the north before he made his curve, and as he curved--as he made his left turn from Houston onto the street leading to the expressway, he almost hit this north curb? 
Mr. TRULY. That is right. Just before he got to it, he had to almost stop, to pull over to the left.

If he had maintained his speed, he would probably have hit this little section here. 

14 hours ago, Tony Krome said:

Mr. BARNETT - Yes, sir; the car passed within a few feet of me, and I was holding some people, or seeing that they stayed back, and one small boy started. I was afraid he was going to get too close, and I stopped him 

Some here would point to the Z film and say Barnett was wrong, he had to be, for it clearly shows at least 20 feet distance between the limo and the line of people Barnett was "holding".

Could Barnett distinguish between a "few feet" and 20 feet?

I'd say yes;

Mr. BARNETT - I went 20 foot past the building still on Houston, looking up. I could see the whole back of the building and also the east side of the building.

On 8/27/2020 at 4:56 PM, Chris Davidson said:

In Dorman, it looks like the cycle cops start their turns between the last two lane dividers on Houston St.

Dorman.gif

On 8/27/2020 at 4:56 PM, Chris Davidson said:

In Dorman, it looks like the cycle cops start their turns between the last two lane dividers on Houston St.

Dorman.gif

Is it an optical illusion, or are the motorcycles in this clip converging? There might be more than one reason for that, but one may be that one is reacting to a change in front of it. They would aim to round the curve in parallel. Any thoughts? 

Turning lanes in Dallas streets at that time were 3.9 meters or 13 feet.  The bikes are narrowing to stay within the turning lane of Houston into the 3rd or south lane of Elm.  The p. limo is in the second lane or center lane on Houston and shown in Dorman they are still in the second lane until something goes wrong and they go into the 1st lane or northernmost lane of Elm.  This is shown in the first depiction. 

I believe this is David Josephs work:

motorcade-turn-houston-and-elm-david-jos 

The Position A p. limo location in this reenactment shows a recovery from going to far into the 1st lane (northernmost on Elm).  I notice there are no white stripes to distinguish the center lane from the northernmost lane.  But, a policeman is standing near the side walk so white stripes should be there.  

It is my opinion based upon testimony from 105+ witnesses that shooting may have occurred in that turn and Will Greer lost control momentarily.

And, that is a no-no for the official story.

Edited by John Butler