The Education Forum

Kamala Harris and the RFK assassination

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Regarding the thread topic.  I wonder if possibly as AG before she ever spoke publicly about the RFK assassination she might have been warned.  This is something you don't want to go into if you want to continue your career.  It's a federal matter.  Some of her comments on the subject sound kind of I don't know, evasive, maybe deflective even obfuscation?

New York Times headline today:

Pelosi to Recall House for Postal Service Vote as Democrats Press for DeJoy to Testify

The House will cut short its summer recess to consider legislation that would counter changes at the Postal Service that critics say undermine casting ballots by mail.

On 8/15/2020 at 11:17 AM, Jeff Carter said:

Any pretence to progressive or enlightened standing by CV has been cancelled

We’re all students of hidden history here.

I actually pulled one off.

My legacy will stand when the names of my detractors are but dust in the mouths of the dead.

8 hours ago, Ron Bulman said:

Regarding the thread topic.  I wonder if possibly as AG before she ever spoke publicly about the RFK assassination she might have been warned.  This is something you don't want to go into if you want to continue your career.  It's a federal matter.  Some of her comments on the subject sound kind of I don't know, evasive, maybe deflective even obfuscation?

Warned?

It's one of the interview questions for the job.

Then the interviewee pulls a VHS tape out his desk drawer and puts it in the other drawer and winks at Kamala as he does it.

Not to pick on Kamala, I'm sure every prospective Cali. AG has gotten the same interview question over the past 50 years.

Just wanted to interject here regarding folks being on ignore:

After putting someone on Ignore,  you will no longer see their posts while logged in.

Once logged out, however, you can see what they wrote.  Our Ignore function does not work through your browser after you are logged out.

So saying, "heard it from a friend who, heard it from a friend who, heard it from another..."  is pure fluff.

14 hours ago, Cliff Varnell said:

I understand putting people on ignore.

Cliff,

I've always said, it's not too bad when you talk to yourself.

And, it's even not too bad when you start answering yourself.

It's when you start ignoring yourself that you have a problem.

"What did you say?"

"I'm not talking to you."

Steve Thomas

1 hour ago, Kathy Beckett said:

Just wanted to interject here regarding folks being on ignore:

After putting someone on Ignore,  you will no longer see their posts while logged in.

Once logged out, however, you can see what they wrote.  Our Ignore function does not work through your browser after you are logged out.

So saying, "heard it from a friend who, heard it from a friend who, heard it from another..."  is pure fluff.

FYI - If someone not on Ignore, quotes a person who is on Ignore, then the "Ignored" person's quote will be seen.

Not looking for fix or anything, just pointing it out.

2 hours ago, Steve Thomas said:

Cliff,

I've always said, it's not too bad when you talk to yourself.

And, it's even not too bad when you start answering yourself.

It's when you start ignoring yourself that you have a problem.

"What did you say?"

"I'm not talking to you."

Steve Thomas

Steve, there’ve been times I’d been better off if I’d put myself on ignore — handicapping sports.