The Education Forum

Kamala Harris and the RFK assassination

I suspected that Biden would put Harris on his ticket a few months ago, after she dropped out of the primary debates.  She was consistently impressive in the debates, and she is not a bona fide progressive.

Wall Street and the Democratic establishment didn't want any progressives to ascend to the White House.

But let's get real, folks.  Anyone who wants to make Kennedy Assassination Trutherism an issue in the 2020 election needs to remember that, as Oliver Stone put it, "Trump got rolled by the Deep State" when he blocked the full release of the JFKA records.  

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

26 minutes ago, Ty Carpenter said:

I don't know his ethnic roots, Cliff and I am not sure he does either. Read fact 4 in the below linked article.

https://heavy.com/news/2019/02/donald-harris-kamala-father-dad-jamaican/

He sure doesn’t look like a white guy.  Mixed race. What other race would that be if not ethnic African?

I agree with her Dad about her flippant comments about smoking pot in college. Pissed me off mightily given her prosecution of potheads as SF DA.

43 minutes ago, W. Niederhut said:

Wall Street and the Democratic establishment didn't want any progressives to ascend to the White House.

Bloomberg made sure Sanders and Warren were not the Dem choice. It cost him between 500 million and 1 billion to do so, but his primary entering and divide campaign worked.

Harris is also not a progressive.

My choice for president was Warren, and her as Biden's VP choice.

But I knew Bloomberg wouldn't let Biden choose someone who he declared more dangerous than Donald Trump. More dangerous to our controlling 1 %.

I'll vote for Biden/Harris though.

Trump is a monster in my mind.

Edited by Joe Bauer

1 minute ago, Joe Bauer said:

Bloomberg made sure Sanders and Warren were not the Dem choice. It cost him between 500 million and 1 billion to do so, but his conquer and divide campaign worked.

Bloomberg ran one (1) ad attacking the behavior of Bernie Bros.  That one ad cost Sanders the nomination?

Please.

Harris is also not a progressive.

She offered a Medicare for All plan.

My choice for president was Warren, and her as Biden's VP choice.

But I knew Bloomberg wouldn't let Biden choose someone who he declared more dangerous than Donald Trump. More dangerous to our controlling 1 %.

Are you kidding?  Bloomberg isn’t a Democrat and has been out of sight since March,

I'll vote for Biden/Harris though.

Trump is a monster in my mind.

Not only in your mind...

JFK was killed in 1963, Kamala Harris was born in 1964, Robert Kennedy was killed in 1968.  She was one year old when JFK died and 4 years old when RFK died.  As a child their assassinations did not play a role in her formative years.

Edited by Douglas Caddy

52 minutes ago, Cliff Varnell said:

Her Jamaican father wasn’t ethnic African?

Biologically speaking, we're all Africans.  They've even traced our "Y-chromosomal Adam" paternal ancestor to the Kalahari Desert, as I recall.

I tried explaining that to an Obama-hating redneck from the Deep South several years ago.  It didn't go well... 

It's naive to think Bloomberg didn't have an impact on the Dem primaries.

No one throws 500 million to 1 billion dollars ( in less than a three month time period ) into an election campaign without getting something in return for this.

We've all seen and read Bloomberg's speech to Goldman Sachs big shots a few months before the democratic primaries where he declared Sanders and Warren bigger threats to his world of wealth and power than Donald Trump.

And as soon as the numbers guaranteed Sanders and/or Warren could not win the Democratic nomination, Bloomberg drops his billion dollar campaign run?

Clear as day what Bloomberg's real agenda was in joining the primary race.

Bloomberg's been "out of sight" for several months? Somehow that means he doesn't have influence?

When you are a politically aggressive multi-billionaire and you represent that small minority super wealthy and powerful part of our society, you don't need to be on the news every night to still be a major influence force behind the scene.

I am voting for the Biden-Harris ticket. I would not have voted if Biden had chosen Susan Rice. I would feel comfortable if Harris became president in the event Biden died in office or chose to retire early for health reasons.

Will Ruha just posted this on Facebook:

So, 77-year-old cognitively degenerative CIA asset Joe Biden has picked 55-year-old CIA agent Kamala Harris to retake the White House on behalf of Wall St fascist-imperialists and their terrorist agency. Harris is a manufactured political image, ala 3rd-gen CIA agent Obama, a cunning political panderer whose proposals have the appearance of ethics and civil rights, but are, in fact, pandering to key ethnic and racial groups for her political advantage. She is an opportunistic, conscienceless, ruthless, pathological fraud.

Obama is half-black, half white. Harris can go him one better: the Harris family’s heritage includes noted Jamaican slave owner Hamilton Brown. Like Obama, she derives from a racially-mixed marriage of foreign-born people brought to the U.S. via governmental (likely CIA) programs. Her grandfather was an Indian diplomat. Her Tamil Indian mother was a scientist from Madras, and her Jamaican father is a “post-Keynsian” (retired emeritus) econ professor at conservative Stanford U, who taught The Theory of Capitalist Development, and gave lectures on “the analytical conception of the process of capital accumulation and its implications for a theory of growth of the economy,” in his extended foreign travels to the Caribbean, Canada, England, Holland, France, Italy, Brazil, Colombia, Mexico, Costa Rica, Guatemala, Kenya, Tanzania, Zambia, India, Malaysia, Singapore, Hong Kong, and Thailand – which smacks of cover for CIA intelligence work.

His academic career was aided by a Shell Oil scholarship, Ford Foundation fellowship, tenure as a visiting professor at Yale, and at the Inter-American Development Bank in Washington D.C., all CIA connections. He has served as a “consultant” to such intl agencies as the UN, UNCTAD, UNDP, IDB, and World Bank, plus governments, and private foundations. He has been a key U.S. econ consultant to Jamaican and other Caribbean govts, a veritable CIA profile.

Like third-generation CIA agent, Obama, Kamala often traveled abroad, ostensibly to visit her extended family, but with likely intel purposes. As preparation for politics, Kamala, like career CIA agent Bill Clinton, received her education in Washington D.C.

Also, like Obama and Susan Rice, her political emergence has been unduly expeditious. She got her foothold in CA politics as the “steady girlfriend” of powerful black (married-but-separated) Speaker of the Assembly / SF Mayor, Willie Brown, a paramour twice her age, who appointed her to high-paying positions, from which she launched her run for the office of S.F. D.A.

She’s only been a Senator since 2017. Prior to this, her positions were all at the state and local level. Ergo, she has virtually no qualifications to handle foreign policy and economics issues bearing down on us, this century.
Evidencing this is her positions on Syria and Israel, her vote in favor of Trump’s $675 billion military budget, and her defense of the CIA. She also refused to prosecute Steve Mnuchin. In 2012, the CA Justice Dept. found in an investigation that OneWest Bank participated in “widespread misconduct” when foreclosing on homes, recommending that Harris file a civil enforcement action against the bank. Harris declined to prosecute OneWest or its then-CEO, Steven Mnuchin, despite the recommendation. In her 2016 bid for a U.S. Senate seat, Harris was the only Democratic candidate to receive a donation from Mnuchin. Her campaign received at least $765,000 from the securities and investment industry prior to her announced run for the presidency., and before this, she reached out to Wall Street executives, as potential big donors.

Harris routinely interposes inflammatory issues into politics like race, reparations, lynching compensation, LGBT children, and transgender rights, while also making multifarious racial resolutions to emphasize her female “black” (Jamaican / Indian heritage) that conveniently mask the fact that she is an ardent supporter of America’s murderous foreign policy, as shown by her votes in favor of Trump’s $675 billion military budget, her ardent support of the CIA claim that Syrian President Assad was responsible for the Khan Shaykhun chemical attack, which he fervently argued was a CIA staged op, and her vow to support Israel, by doing “everything in my power to ensure broad and bipartisan support for Israel's security and right to self-defense,” despite its heinous campaign of genocide against Palestinians.

Harris voted to give Trump increased military spending two different times, supports Trump escalating war in Syria, and co-sponsored the bill that let Trump impose sanctions on Iran which violated the nuclear deal and lead to currently rising tensions. She opposed the Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions movement targeting Israel, co-sponsored a resolution expressing objection to UN Security Council Resolution 2334, which condemned Israeli settlement building in the occupied Palestinian territories as a violation of intl law, and at the AIPAC conference, said that "the first resolution I co-sponsored as a U.S. senator was to combat anti-Israel bias at the UN.” She is, like Obama, a fraud, a ruthlessly opportunistic manipulator of public opinion as a diversion from what is strong advocacy of our imperialist-fascistic foreign policy and support of the Wall St financial and MIC oligarchy controlling U.S. policy.

Her political duplicity includes: as CA AG fightimg to keep people in prison in cases that included evidence of wrongful conviction. She refused to pursue the death penalty against a man who killed a police officer, but defended CA’s death penalty system in court. She resisted calls to investigate individual police shootings. Her mortgage crisis response was (ala Obama) to espouse tough Leftist reforms but ultimately accept a settlement that left some with underwater mortgages and little financial relief. She verbally excoriated bankers, but refused to prosecute OneWest Bank’s Steve Mnuchin.

Harris, who capitalized on her minority status by announcing her candidacy on Dr. King Jr’s birthday, is a ruthless race-baiting opportunist and flagrant grandstander who shades the truth or outright lies in order to appear heroic as she reframes the debate on her “safe” racial terms and slanders others. This she did to Biden, while also lying that she had opposed Obama’s Immigration policies. From 2011 to 2013, she cravenly failed to support the Trust Act designed to limit ICE at the state level. Angela Chan, policy director for Asian Americans Advancing Justice, told the Huffington Post, "We were at the forefront. She didn’t get why it was important to support it at the time. She only signaled support when it was safe to do so." Indeed, she only issued her memo on local law enforcement independence, following mass grassroots pressure from immigration activist groups. UCLA law professor and past co-director of the UC Irvine Immigrant Rights Clinic, Sameer Ashar, said, "She never led in the fight at the time. If anything, she led from behind.” Immigration experts say Harris was largely absent in CA’s early efforts to pass laws limiting local cooperation with federal agents. She relented, they said, only after pressure built to pass those state laws.

I shall NOT vote nor support this CIA ticket. If that helps re-elect Trump, so be it. His death count is a fraction of that of Biden’s as VP in an administration that annihilated more than SIX MILLION human beings at a cost to the U.S. taxpayer of $1 million per victim.

Just now, Joe Bauer said:

It's naive to think Bloomberg didn't have an impact on the Dem primaries.

Like what? He’s not a Democrat. He ran ads attacking Trump, not Bernie or Warren.

No one throws 500 million to 1 billion dollars ( in less than a three month time period ) into an election campaign without getting something in return for this.

Who says? Rich guys don’t blow their dough on fruitless efforts?  What did Biden owe Bloomberg?  

We've all seen and read Bloomberg's speech to Goldman Sachs big shots a few months before the democratic primaries where he declared Sanders and Warren bigger threats to his world of wealth and power than Donald Trump.

And that speech spurred millions of blacks to vote for Biden?

And as soon as the numbers guaranteed Sanders and/or Warren could not win the Democratic nomination, Bloomberg drops his billion dollar campaign run?

Factually incorrect.  He dropped out after Super Tuesday.

Where do you get the idea Bloomberg competed in the same ideological lane as Sanders and Warren?

Clear as day what Bloomberg's real agenda was in joining the primary race.

Bloomberg's been "out of sight" for several months? Somehow that means he doesn't have influence?

What influence? He said he’d run commercials against Trump throughout, but he hasn’t run one after dropping out.

When you are a politically aggressive multi-billionaire and you represent that small minority super wealthy and powerful part of our society, you don't need to be on the news every night to still be a major influence force behind the scene.

No, you need to spend money or political capital in the Democratic Party.  Bloomberg has none of the latter nor spent any of the former.

8 minutes ago, Douglas Caddy said:

Kidding.

To be serious, I have doubts that, in the Age of Trump, Biden's picking a Black woman (and this particular Black woman) for running mate can deliver the Black vote like in the days of ward heeler politics.  Or that the Biden-Harris ticket can trounce the constituency of Trump, even in the year of Anybody-but-Trump. 

I think Elizabeth Warren would have been the money choice.  But this all assumes an unrigged election, for either party.

See you in November, if the relief checks come.  It's Tuesday, and no Democrat is challenging Trump's Saturday decrees.

Edited by David Andrews

32 minutes ago, Douglas Caddy said:

I shall NOT vote nor support this CIA ticket. If that helps re-elect Trump, so be it. His death count is a fraction of that of Biden’s as VP in an administration that annihilated more than SIX MILLION human beings at a cost to the U.S. taxpayer of $1 million per victim.

Does anyone know where this 6 million Obama deaths come from?

The same prostate adjacent place Ruha pulls his accusations that Harris and Obama are CIA agents?

Nice to see Ruha admit he supports overt Fascism.

Edited by Cliff Varnell