The Education Forum

A Lie Too Big To Fail - Lisa Pease

I realise this is an RFK topic and in most ways it should occupy that section of the forum but, there are a couple JFK things that were mentioned. 

FYI I haven’t read Gaeton Fonzi’s - The Last Investigation, so some of this stuff may be more detailed in that (I have just downloaded it). 

The book is an excellent read, flows well and makes a very compelling case for conspiracy, in fact by the half way point you are in no doubt of there being a conspiracy but, its toward the end where things get very juicy. 

What interested me was the chap arrested just after the assassination of RFK who claimed to be a CIA operative who claimed the JFK assassins were lured to a meeting and killed immediately after the death of JFK. Lisa mentions he died and then his son dies (cancer) and the trail runs a bit dry. Does anyone have any more information on William Crossan, former army sergeant. Arrested June 6th 68, for being drunk. He has foreknowledge of the hit, submitted a letter. Arrested 100 yards from the Kennedy plane taking family members home (after rfk death), appears to be untrue, actually looks like he was trying to warn them that the plane was being sabotaged (bomb). Apparently he visited the FBI LA on several occasions from May 23rd 68th leaving material in regard to RFK assassination plot. 

He claims he was assigned the task of killing the assassin of RFK. Then was taken to a hospital. She goes into the Richard Case Nagell (The man who knew too much - Dick Russell) and his getting arrested with documents to prove CIA plot against JFK (before assassination). 6 CIA employees named. AARB found Nagell credible.

Roland Bud Culligan is also talked about, agedly shot down Dag Hammerskold (UN).

Culligan states he was sent to kill the shooters of JFK with the promise of a new job, lured them and killed them.’

Does anyone know more about this?  

PS the Sirhan hypnotism section is frightening, it makes you wonder about suicide bombers and other assassins. 

Edited by Chris Barnard

5 minutes ago, Ron Bulman said:

You might find this interesting.  I found a few interesting things that are scattered through it, as well as points by many others

Unfortunately for RFK, there was no film of his shooting, only witnesses. With JFK, there's a chance that with the Zapruder film there may actually come an era where "Illuminati confirmed" is literal in the physical scientific sense. Angelos Leiloglou's computer model of Dealey Plaza may or may not be the breaking point for the official story, as far as physical science is concerned about the lone gunman theory.

51 minutes ago, Ron Bulman said:

You might find this interesting.  I found a few interesting things that are scattered through it, as well as points by many others.

Thanks a lot for sharing this Ron, I am on page 5 and a great read so far. 

I have not read Lisa Pease's book, and frankly why should I?

I have seen her interviews on the book "A Lie too Big to Fail".

Ms. Pease has made some incredible assumptions, one of which is "Sirhan was firing blanks with his revolver". 

I'm sorry that is bogus nonsense.

26 minutes ago, Steve Roe said:

Ms. Pease has made some incredible assumptions, one of which is "Sirhan was firing blanks with his revolver". 

As with JFK, there are any number of ways one could mix or match different multiple shooter scenarios. Blanks are just mentioned as one of many possibilities. There are a couple of witnesses who say they remember seeing bits of what looked like paper come out of the barrel of the gun as it was firing. Also, a flame coming out of the barrel which would be too long to match the length of the short flame that comes out when firing an ordinary 22 round.

10 hours ago, Steve Roe said:

Please show your evidence that it is bogus nonsense.

Halfway through Lisa's book on RFK's murder and I'm very impressed with writing skill and especially with her presentation of documented evidence.  The issue of whether or not Sirhan may have been firing blanks is really a side issue for me (some evidence suggests this was the case), but the clincher for me is that the autopsy reported that RFK was killed by bullets fired from behind and to his right, at a distance of less than 3 inches (he had powder burns on his jacket and right ear).  Sirhan never got closer to RFK than 6 feet or thereabouts, and was always in front of him, and nobody said RFK turned in a way to expose his right side to Sirhan, so it was utterly impossible for him to fire the fatal shots into RFK.  No matter how many bullets he fired, he couldn't have committed RFK's murder.  Looking forward to finishing Lisa's book asap to complete my understanding of her very impressive and seemingly exhaustive analysis.  Lisa's contributions to my understanding of the criminal prosecution and judicial processes was really helpful too.

1 hour ago, Steven Kossor said:

Halfway through Lisa's book on RFK's murder and I'm very impressed with writing skill and especially with her presentation of documented evidence.  The issue of whether or not Sirhan may have been firing blanks is really a side issue for me (some evidence suggests this was the case), but the clincher for me is that the autopsy reported that RFK was killed by bullets fired from behind and to his right, at a distance of less than 3 inches (he had powder burns on his jacket and right ear).  Sirhan never got closer to RFK than 6 feet or thereabouts, and was always in front of him, and nobody said RFK turned in a way to expose his right side to Sirhan, so it was utterly impossible for him to fire the fatal shots into RFK.  No matter how many bullets he fired, he couldn't have committed RFK's murder.  Looking forward to finishing Lisa's book asap to complete my understanding of her very impressive and seemingly exhaustive analysis.  Lisa's contributions to my understanding of the criminal prosecution and judicial processes was really helpful too.

For perspective.  The tray stacker Sirhan and Polk A Dot lady stood on to the left.  The table he was bent over when tackled while shooting to the right.  And some think another crouched on while firing over him.

https://www.bing.com/images/search?view=detailV2&ccid=kYTmVbP9&id=C79FBF318F4F017ACE02B16385A631A330518B36&thid=OIP.kYTmVbP9U7rANIEBhBZTOgHaE-&mediaurl=https%3a%2f%2fstatic1.squarespace.com%2fstatic%2f5114787ee4b0807f570d7372%2f56b529f3b654f9372fd50242%2f56b529f3b654f9372fd50243%2f1442373503806%2fPhoto%2b15-%2bThe%2bPantry%2bafter%2bthe%2battack.jpg&exph=645&expw=960&q=rfk+kennedy+assassination+photos&simid=608015039806836712&ck=54A7F127F90D24284E57ABCC7688635E&selectedIndex=72&FORM=IRPRST&ajaxhist=0

1 hour ago, Steven Kossor said:

It's great isn't it. I knew the autopsy stuff and loosely assumed the security guy Thane Eugene Cesar was the killer but, this book connects up why there were so many holes, there probably was a third person at it. It's quite clever the similar looking people, the chaos of gunfire in a confined space, you can see why witnesses had so many different opinions but, what Lisa does is connect the common opinions and subtlety of the linguistics used in their interviews/statements/interrogations. The whole audio of Serrano being pressured like that is just as damning as the autopsy. Ruthless America... 

Were not a huge number of L.A. cops in 1968 as extreme right wing and Kennedy hating as many in the Dallas PD were in 1963?

If so, this means more than nothing in the RFK death and investigation scheme imo.

Edited by Joe Bauer

16 minutes ago, Ron Bulman said:

I've never noticed before the polka a dot cups on the tray on the right.  Interesting, given the books assertions about the possible use of them in keying/focusing Sirhan's attention. 

6 hours ago, Joe Bauer said:

Were not a huge number of L.A. cops in 1968 as extreme right wing and Kennedy hating as many in the Dallas PD were in 1963?

If so, this means more than nothing in the RFK death and investigation scheme imo.

The Rampart scandal is referenced in the book, whats more important is that the LAPD was completely corrupt from the 50's to 90's. Planting evidence to get convictions. The book leaves you with no doubt as to the lack of credibility of the LAPD in the RFK assassination. It was every bit as bad as JFK's killing, if not worse.