The Education Forum

Document says Oswald Tourist Visa Application not taken or photographed by FBI - burned in 1965

David Josephs

Below is an excerpt from another of Bart's scans from Malcolm's collection....

This follows directly in line with the theory that CIA Asset GAUDET acquires the necessary paper documents.... which also works with the conflicting stories of those in the consulate between the times NORTH and DE MEN get their Visas.

OCHOA, a FBI asset as Echevarria was CIA...  will be the Mexican official who provides the Tourist Card Copies and FM-11 on which they are recorded monthly.

Where the WCR Tourist Visa Application comes from is anybody's guess....  but then again 500 items return from the FBI on 11/26 despite only a couple hundred going...

Another nail in the Oswald went to Mexico coffin...
DJ 

5a21e7b0e9b07_GaudetlistedonDeBreuysreportof12-2-64-OswaldinMexiconary-wcdocs-08_0001_0577withFM-11entry.jpg.5d6eb25d4992e79886bddf70f751105f.jpg

image.thumb.png.ee34bc2c57b46afa64c22d3b0cb31b34.png

1934075281_WouldtheVisaapplicationrelatedtpoGAUDETbeoneoftheseauthenticationdocs.thumb.jpg.c7988a89bc595f93e522af31a8b5a806.jpg

16 hours ago, David Josephs said:

This follows directly in line with the theory that CIA Asset GAUDET acquires the necessary paper documents.... which also works with the conflicting stories of those in the consulate between the times NORTH and DE MEN get their Visas.

OCHOA, a FBI asset as Echevarria was CIA...  will be the Mexican official who provides the Tourist Card Copies and FM-11 on which they are recorded monthly.

Where the WCR Tourist Visa Application comes from is anybody's guess....  but then again 500 items return from the FBI on 11/26 despite only a couple hundred going...

Another nail in the Oswald went to Mexico coffin...
DJ 

I had intuitively sensed at the beginning Oswald was not in Mexico City when claimed.  But, I had no real evidence to support the idea, just intuition based on phony photos and such.

Many thanks to David Josephs for providing the evidence to support my intuitive sense.  I believe he should be given the credit for destroying that nonsense.  

1 minute ago, John Butler said:

I had intuitively sensed at the beginning Oswald was not in Mexico City when claimed.  But, I had no real evidence to support the idea, just intuition based on phony photos and such.

Many thanks to David Josephs for providing the evidence to support my intuitive sense.  I believe he should be given the credit for destroying that nonsense.  

Thanks for the comment John.   

David:

So you are saying that when Oswald went to the Consulate in New Orleans, there was no application or picture taken of him according to Tejeda?

Or are you implying that he did not go there?

And in that list, did you highlight Oswald's name or is that the way it appears in the original?

13 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

David:

So you are saying that when Oswald went to the Consulate in New Orleans, there was no application or picture taken of him according to Tejeda?

Or are you implying that he did not go there?

And in that list, did you highlight Oswald's name or is that the way it appears in the original?

I’m saying he never went to the consulate...  no photo needed for tourist visa...

Tejeda claims the original was burned along with most everything else in 1965.

That Gaudet is the key to Sept 17th.   Remember 15 days from the 17th is Oct 1st... the planners thought he had to leave... 5 days from the 27th.. Oct 2.

Alvarado was insistent it was Sept 18th with Oswald... DAP arrives Oct 7 and on Oct 8 all hell breaks loose.

I highlighted the list.... Also analyzed the statements of all those on that list.... 

1558151908_BackofthetouristVisacarbonssayspersoncannotstayinMexicomorethan5daysstartingfromdateofentry-justtheenglish.jpg.c3b70e5d675dd2679fbe58c66303fdd6.jpg

9 hours ago, Lawrence Schnapf said:

the spacing between Harvey and Oswald looks suspicious

That FM11 was “annotated” by OCHOA..  Everything that comes from Mexico is from Ochoa, an FBI asset.

worse yet, on the master FM11...  Mr. OH LEE is alphabetized as if his last name was OSWALD.

ooops

58b7121a571fe_HarveyOswaldLeeontheFM-11fromMexicoINS.jpg.a511f7e8e0f3be788d60fa5a4fc63c5d.jpg