The Education Forum

What Would You Tell Your Grandchildren/ Great Grandchildren If They Asked You ... "Who Killed JFK?"

Joe Bauer

13 hours ago, Kishan Dandiker said:

After a little look online apparently it was RFK. He was talking to an old family friend. It was quoted in Talbot’s ‘Brothers’ on pg 268.

Thanks Kishan.  I guess I was on the right track thinking of Talbot as the source but wrong thinking it wouldn't have come from RFK.  The actual quote Is "If the American people knew the truth about Dallas," RFK told him, "there would be blood in the streets".

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 10/27/2020 at 2:48 PM, Paul Brancato said:

Robert - first paragraph sounds like what we have today. Have you heard RFK Jr. speak lately? 

I have not heard what RFK Jr. has had to say lately, Mr. Brancato.

I have been quite busy with college and setting up a new studio for my art.

What we have today is far more sinister, we have behavior modification that is based off of personalized meta-data, and human beings are targeted by a highly advanced artificial intelligence.

Nothing is said on the mass-media unless the AI wills it so.

And nothing you see in mass-media is a product of pure human engineering.

The machine is alive and directing your senses and ideals without your consent.    

Why do you think we are here arguing about it?

That is what the machine wants, for the last empathetic persons on Earth to sit down and squabble.

If the narcotics trafficking Mafia was working with CIA and the CIA was founded by European fascists and the European fascists were protecting the interests of a financial élite, then why argue about structure? 

They are all in bed with each other. 

Narcotics is Mafia. Mafia is CIA. CIA is fascism. Fascism is Imperialism.

And all of those forces grabbed the shaft of a mighty hammer and effectively smashed democracy on 22 November 1963.

And it's not about money, it's about control.

People are just brainwashed into believing paper and pieces of copper have value.

Edited by Robert Montenegro

7 hours ago, Robert Montenegro said:

I have not heard what RFK Jr. has had to say lately, Mr. Brancato.

I have been quite busy with college and setting up a new studio for my art.

What we have today is far more sinister, we have behavior modification that is based off of personalized meta-data, and human beings are targeted by a highly advanced artificial intelligence.

Nothing is said on the mass-media unless the AI wills it so.

And nothing you see in mass-media is a product of pure human engineering.

The machine is alive and directing your senses and ideals without your consent.    

Why do you think we are here arguing about it?

That is what the machine wants, for the last empathetic persons on Earth to sit down and squabble.

If the narcotics trafficking Mafia was working with CIA and the CIA was founded by European fascists and the European fascists were protecting the interests of a financial élite, then why argue about structure? 

They are all in bed with each other. 

Narcotics is Mafia. Mafia is CIA. CIA is fascism. Fascism is Imperialism.

And all of those forces grabbed the shaft of a mighty hammer and effectively smashed democracy on 22 November 1963.

And it's not about money, it's about control.

People are just brainwashed into believing paper and pieces of copper have value.

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=pink+floyd+welcome+to+the+machine&view=detail&mid=A124B56FC143D4DE83D1A124B56FC143D4DE83D1&FORM=VIRE0&ru=%2fsearch%3fq%3dpink%2bfloyd%2bwelcome%2bto%2bthe%2bmachine%26form%3dPRUSEN%26mkt%3den-us%26httpsmsn%3d1%26msnews%3d1%26rec_search%3d1%26refig%3ddfcf7547845b49d4bc227f53f3f53667%26sp%3d1%26ghc%3d1%26qs%3dEP%26pq%3dpink%2bfloyd%2bwelcome%26sk%3dPRES1%26sc%3d8-18%26cvid%3ddfcf7547845b49d4bc227f53f3f53667