The Education Forum

Show Them The Way

Greg Wagner

Love this song. Searched Dave Grohl because I didn’t recognize the name. Nirvana, Foo Fighters, love that. Then I came across my favorite Foo Fighter song Everlong, played by 9 year old drummer and all around talent Nandi Bushnell who challenged Grohl to a drum off. Maybe someone can post this - or explain to me how to post a YouTube link on this site. She is beyond awesome. 

Nice one guys!  Added to my Spotify library.

On 10/11/2020 at 11:29 AM, Paul Brancato said:

Love this song. Searched Dave Grohl because I didn’t recognize the name. Nirvana, Foo Fighters, love that. Then I came across my favorite Foo Fighter song Everlong, played by 9 year old drummer and all around talent Nandi Bushnell who challenged Grohl to a drum off. Maybe someone can post this - or explain to me how to post a YouTube link on this site. She is beyond awesome. 

Two official versions of "Show Them The Way": an acoustic one and a full recording featuring Dave Stewart (Eurythmics) on guitar and Dave Grohl (Nirvana, Foo Fighters) on drums.
This song was written by Stevie Nicks in St. Charles, Illinois, in 2008. She told Rolling Stone, "...One night I went to bed and I had this dream. I dream a lot, but I almost never remember the dreams. I'll wake up and I'll go, 'I remember a train with some people smiling and waving at me that went by really fast,' and that's it. This dream was so really real that there was a little bit of me, for a minute, when I sat up was like, 'Did that just really happen?'"
"This song really is a prayer. This song is a prayer for people to unite. A prayer for people to get together," Stevie Nicks said in an interview with Associated Press.