The Education Forum

Lone Gunman podcast: L. Fletcher Prouty a xxxx?

4 hours ago, Chris Barnard said:

Is it possible we have paid shills on this website? 

Yes, Chris, Kirk Gallaway is most likely a CIA Operation Mockingbird contractor who disseminates Deep State disinformazia here and on the radio. 

Just kidding.  🤪

I agree with Kirk's posts most of the time, but I don't understand his thing about poo-pooing the Dealey Plaza mystery photos of GHWB and his preppy Andover son, Dubya.

IMO, the guy in the suit is a dead ringer for Poppy Bush in '63, once we account for the background shadow under the chin and slight variation in camera angles.

See the source image

Edited by W. Niederhut

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, W. Niederhut said:

"I agree with Kirk's posts most of the time, but I don't understand his thing about poo-pooing the Dealey Plaza mystery photos of GHWB and his preppy Andover son, Dubya.

IMO, the guy in the suit is a dead ringer for Poppy Bush in '63, once we account for the background shadow under the chin and slight variation in camera angles."

See the source image

Yes, it's baffling. Unless maybe he's written glowing things about GHW in the past and now this challenges his brief structure? Looking at it logically, the cast of Dealey plaza doesn't need to be an all star line up of every villain going at the time and in the subsequent decades but, looking at the image, the memo in context and the probable hiding of earlier CIA membership well before his being appointed director of the CIA, as well as the gaps in his history that Russ Baker was kind enough to point out, there is certainly plenty of smoke around him and only a flimsy alibi. 

4 hours ago, Chris Barnard said:

Yes, it's baffling. Unless maybe he's written glowing things about GHW in the past and now this challenges his brief structure? Looking at it logically, the cast of Dealey plaza doesn't need to be an all star line up of every villain going at the time and in the subsequent decades but, looking at the image, the memo in context and the probable hiding of earlier CIA membership well before his being appointed director of the CIA, as well as the gaps in his history that Russ Baker was kind enough to point out, there is certainly plenty of smoke around him and only a flimsy alibi. 

Indeed, it's a very short leap from learning that Poppy Bush was a high-level CIA man in Texas in 1963, (who was involved with the CIA's anti-Castro Cuban ops) to recognizing that he got outed by a random photograph in Dealey Plaza, along with his high-level CIA colleague, Ed Lansdale.

Frankly, I'm puzzled by the incredulity.  Both men worked for Allen Dulles, and GHWB was important enough to be sent for a personal briefing from J. Edgar Hoover about the cover up.

Edited by W. Niederhut

Lot of smoke regards the possible presence in Dallas and Dealey Plaza of many intriguing characters on, near or right after 11,22,1963.

David Phillips, self-confessed "bench warmer" E. Howard Hunt, Bill Harvey, Edward Lansdale, Rip Roberston, Poppy Bush, Richard Nixon at the Pepsi convention, Johnny Roselli and reportedly even J.Edgar Hoover himself at a Clint Murchison house party the night of 11,21,1963, etc.

Eugene Hale Brading ( a mob connected felon with a side office in New Orleans ) just happened to have checked into the Teamster's owned Cabana Motel in Dallas the day before 11,22,1963 ( with Ruby going to the same mob owned Cabana Motel that night for a drink ) and who just happened to visit H. L Hunt's offices and then just happened to choose the Dealey Plaza Houston and Elm street location to hang around in when JFK was shot?

8 miles of JFK's motorcade route through Dallas, and mob connected Brading chooses the one specific small spot where JFK is taken out to see JFK drive by?

And who knows about other violent JFK haters such as Rose Cherami/Mac Manual identified Sergio Arcacha Smith and "Osanta" Emilio Santanta and their ilk?

Dealey Plaza seemed to be the cool place to be for many eccentric JFK admiriers and haters ( remember the manic pumping protesting umbrella man? ) to see the motorcade.

A Joseph Milteer look-a-like on Houston Street scowls at JFK as he drives by.

Carousel Club girl Beverly Oliver, an afflicted epileptic, a stalled plumbing truck young man who takes a gun case out of the back and disappears with this up over the grassy knoll, a beret wearing black man who steps out beyond the curb to animatedly wave at JFK a split second before and right at the point where JFK is hit the first time and who then sits down inches next to the Umbrella Man ( who he didn't know ) as soon as JFK is hit and is raced off.

And who is then seen walking away with a Walkie Talkie radio stuffed down the back of his pants?

Army enlisted man Gordon Arnold claims he was confronted by a Secret Service man behind the picket fence above the grassy knoll just before the shooting and a uniformed Dallas PD officer seconds after.

Dallas PD officers Joe Smith and D.V Harkness testified they confronted men who claimed to be Secret Service just after the shooting above and behind the grassy knoll.

Dallas county sheriff Roger Craig claims he saw a dark complexioned man driving a Rambler station wagon picking up a Lee Harvey Oswald look-a-like who is running down to Elm coming from around the side of theTexas School Book Depository building just minutes after the shooting.

Deaf-mute Ed Hoffman unsuccessfully tried to get the police to react to his claim of seeing two men behind the picket fence seconds after the shooting with an exchange of a rifle that was then broken down and placed in a fixed, standing railroad yard tool box. 

Yup, Dallas, Texas (and specifically Dealey Plaza the morning and mid-day of 11,22,1963) was the place to be for a whole theater troupe of eccentric and suspicious background and acting characters it seemed.

Edited by Joe Bauer

2 hours ago, W. Niederhut said:

Indeed, it's a very short leap from learning that Poppy Bush was a high-level CIA man in Texas in 1963, (who was involved with the CIA's anti-Castro Cuban ops) to recognizing that he got outed by a random photograph in Dealey Plaza, along with his high-level CIA colleague, Ed Lansdale.

Frankly, I'm puzzled by the incredulity.  Both men worked for Allen Dulles, and GHWB was important enough to be sent for a personal briefing from J. Edgar Hoover about the cover up.

All the clues are there. 

Bush may have said he didn't remember where he was on 11/22/63, but his wife does. It's laid out quite nicely in her auto biography as she states her husband was running for a senate seat and was also chairman of the Harris County Republican Party. That day Bush was speaking at a luncheon at the Kiwanis Club in Tyler, TX  and photographed doing so...credit Steve Roe. Kinda hard to be in two places at once..and he's not wearing a checkered suit jacket that day.

bush.jpg

2 hours ago, Rob Clark said:

Bush may have said he didn't remember where he was on 11/22/63, but his wife does. It's laid out quite nicely in her auto biography as she states her husband was running for a senate seat and was also chairman of the Harris County Republican Party. That day Bush was speaking at a luncheon at the Kiwanis Club in Tyler, TX  and photographed doing so...credit Steve Roe. Kinda hard to be in two places at once..and he's not wearing a checkered suit jacket that day.

Rob,

We've already been here and done that on the Forum.  Post some definitive data to support the cover story that this Kiwanis Club photo of GHWB was taken in Tyler, Texas on 11/22/63, or that GHWB was in Tyler that day.  (Not retrospective, cover story stuff, but verifiable, contemporaneous evidence.)  Good luck with that.

Secondly, read Russ Baker's detailed analysis of the alleged Barbara Bush letter of 11/22/63 in Family of Secrets.  To whom was it written?  What did it say?  And when did Barbara return to Houston after allegedly writing that bizarre epistle?

On 11/27/2020 at 6:16 PM, W. Niederhut said:

And GHWB also once claimed that he didn't remember where he was when JFK was killed!

I have seen this claim many times but have never seen documentation: when did George Bush Sr. say he didn't remember where he was when JFK was killed? So far as I can tell all the books that claim this give footnotes citing each other rather than citing evidence. If there is documentation of this claim thanks in advance for enlightening and providing it.  

4 hours ago, Greg Doudna said:

I have seen this claim many times but have never seen documentation: when did George Bush Sr. say he didn't remember where he was when JFK was killed? So far as I can tell all the books that claim this give footnotes citing each other rather than citing evidence. If there is documentation of this claim thanks in advance for enlightening and providing it.  

Baker references a Kitty Kelly book. Who she references I don't know.  I thought of her as a questionable source.  But she does dig into him about denying requesting info on the JFKA while CIA director then being proven to have been lying through a FOIA inquiry.  Second quote in this interesting article.

George H. W. Bush links to the Kennedy Assassination (dailykos.com)

Have you read Family Of Secrets?

Edited by Ron Bulman

1 hour ago, Greg Doudna said:

I read the claim in the first paragraph of Chapter 4 in Russ Baker's Family of Secrets.  (It is footnoted in the book as a reference to Kitty Kelley's The Family-- The Real Story of the Bush Dynasty. Double Day 2004. p. 213.  I haven't read Kelley's book, so I don't know what her source was.) 

Here's a serialized version of that Family of Secrets chapter that was published at Baker's Who What Why website a few years ago.*  (see paragraph 1) Baker's story begins with Joseph McBride, then moves to the James Parrott GHWB phone call to the FBI.

Parts III and IV go into considerable detail about GHWB's "alibi" phone call to the FBI after JFK's murder, fingering Bush's own campaign staffer, James Parrott, as a suspect.  There is also an analysis of Barbara Bush's later, strange account of 11/22/63 in Part IV.

*BUSH AND THE JFK HIT, PART 3: WHERE WAS POPPY NOVEMBER 22, 1963?

Bush and The JFK Hit, Part 3: Where was Poppy November 22, 1963? - WhoWhatWhy

Yawn... from 2013.  
Robert Morrow covered this.  
He said he was in Texas and along with the actual photo of Pres. B.  in Tyler, which is supported by at least one witness, unlike your fuzzy “who is that” photo.   
So what is Kitty’s source for him allegedly saying it?   Still no answer.

Edited by Cory Santos

4 hours ago, Greg Doudna said:

Thank you Greg.  

9 minutes ago, Cory Santos said:

Yawn... from 2013.  
Robert Morrow covered this.  
He said he was in Texas and along with the actual photo of him in Tyler, which is supported by at least one witness, unlike your fuzzy “who is that” photo.   
so what is her source for him allegedly saying it?   Still no answer.

Morrow's a moron.  Surprised you'd use him as a reference.

56 minutes ago, Ron Bulman said:

Morrow's a moron.  Surprised you'd use him as a reference.

Ron read what he wrote.   He is quoting Kitty.  That is relevant to the topic as it appears we do not have a source yet.   So I am not using him as a reference.   Rather I am citing to his post which has relevant information.   I choose to believe Pres.  Bush.   I have not seen any evidence yet that he was in Dealey.  I have seen a photo of him speaking in Tyler and a witness, per Kitty, of his speech. 
Cheers.