The Education Forum

Lone Gunman podcast: L. Fletcher Prouty a xxxx?

17 minutes ago, Paul Brancato said:

Thank you. William, whose contributions are good and with whom I agree so often, doesn’t seem to get that point. I welcome an in depth discussion about Bush and his family. 

The place to start with that imho is the fact that Prescott and George HW Bush were proteges of W. Averell Harriman, as were Robert Lovett, McGeorge Bundy, and Richard Bissell.

They all got their starts with Harriman projects:  Lovett and Prescott with Union Bank, GHWB with Dresser Industries, Bissell and Bundy on the Harriman-run Marshall Plan.

Edited by Cliff Varnell

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

27 minutes ago, Cliff Varnell said:

Averell Harriman -- WASP-capo-di-tutti-capi

The book Treason in America:  From Aaron Burr to Avarell Harriman stated that Avarell Harriman was ally of Allen Dulles

Edited by Calvin Ye

52 minutes ago, Paul Brancato said:

Thank you. William, whose contributions are good and with whom I agree so often, doesn’t seem to get that point. I welcome an in depth discussion about Bush and his family. Focus on whether he was in DP for what reason? If he was we have a suspect? If he wasn’t we don’t? It doesn’t matter if it was him or not him. 

Paul,

I get the point about the importance of not deflecting attention from the evidence that GHWB was, obviously, working for the CIA in 1963, and that he was in Dallas on 11/22/63.  But I question the oft-repeated insistence that he (and Dubya) were definitely not in Dealey Plaza.  

I have learned during my medical career to "call them as I see them."

I've heard people claim here that the Dealey Plaza photos are; 1) not "evidence," 2) "low hanging fruit," 3) not GHWB or Dubya Bush.

I think the guys in the photos are dead ringers for GHWB and young Dubya.   Also, Russ Baker has raised some serious questions about the Bush family narratives about 11/22/63-- including the very strange Barbara Bush letter to her young children, (in her autobiography) and the strange 11/22/63 phone call, allegedly from Tyler, in which GHWB reported his own campaign staffer to the FBI, shortly after JFK was shot.

My impression is that "Mr. George Bush of the CIA" was trying ex post facto to establish a narrative indicating that he was nowhere near the scene of the Crime of the Century.

Edited by W. Niederhut

12 minutes ago, Calvin Ye said:

The book Treason in America:  From Aaron Burr to Avarell Harriman stated that Avarell Harriman was ally of Allen Dulles

Allen and John Foster Dulles were Harriman's lawyers before they went into Gov't., according to Rudy Abramson's biography of Harriman Spanning the Century.

Edited by Cliff Varnell

2 minutes ago, Cliff Varnell said:

Allen and Foster Dulles were Harriman's lawyers before they went into Gov't.

Seem like Bundys, Harrimans, Bushs and Dulles brothers were all close to each other

14 hours ago, Calvin Ye said:

Seem like Bundys, Harrimans, Bushs and Dulles brothers were all close to each other

Prescott Bush and his father-in-law, George Herbert Walker, worked on Wall Street for Brown Brothers Harriman.

Averill Harriman was a member of Skull & Bones at Yale, as were Henry Luce, McGeorge Bundy, and GHWB.

The Dulles brothers and Henry Luce's main CIA liaison, C.D. Jackson, went to Princeton. 

Like the Dulles brothers, Henry Luce was the son of a Presbyterian clergyman who had an almost messianic fervor about laissez faire capitalism (and the related war against communism.)

Henry Luce hated JFK, (and FDR) and was adamantly opposed to JFK's decision to de-escalate anti-Castro ops (including Operation Mongoose and Alpha 66) after the Cuban Missile Crisis.  Luce walked out of a luncheon with JFK at the White House after JFK asked him to tone down his rhetoric about Cuba.

Henry Luce and his main liaison to the CIA, C.D. Jackson, played an important role in covering up the JFK assassination op-- e.g., by purchasing, misrepresenting, and locking up the Zapruder film.  They also bought exclusive rights to Marina Oswald's biography immediately after the assassination, then deferred publishing the straight story.

The only Education Forum threads that I found on a recent search for "Henry Luce" were by John Simkin back in the day.*

Henry Luce, certainly, seems to have been in on the conspiracy to murder JFK in order to re-escalate military ops against "communism."

*  Henry Luce and Operation Mockingbird - JFK Assassination Debate - The Education Forum (ipbhost.com)

Edited by W. Niederhut

1 hour ago, W. Niederhut said:

Prescott Bush and his father-in-law, George Herbert Walker, worked on Wall Street for Brown Brothers Harriman.

Averill Harriman was a member of Skull & Bones at Yale, as were Henry Luce, McGeorge Bundy, and GHWB.

The Dulles brothers and Henry Luce's main CIA liaison, C.D. Jackson, went to Princeton. 

Like the Dulles brothers, Henry Luce was the son of a Presbyterian clergyman who had an almost messianic fervor about laissez faire capitalism (and the related war against communism.)

Henry Luce hated JFK, (and FDR) and was adamantly opposed to JFK's decision to de-escalate anti-Castro ops (including Operation Mongoose and Alpha 66) after the Cuban Missile Crisis.  Luce walked out of a luncheon with JFK at the White House after JFK asked him to tone down his rhetoric about Cuba.

Henry Luce and his main liaison to the CIA, C.D. Jackson, played an important role in covering up the JFK assassination op-- e.g., by purchasing, misrepresenting, and locking up the Zapruder film.  They also bought exclusive rights to Marina Oswald's biography immediately after the assassination, then deferred publishing the straight story.

The only Education Forum threads that I found on a recent search for "Henry Luce" were by John Simkin back in the day.*

Henry Luce, certainly, seems to have been in on the conspiracy to murder JFK in order to re-escalate military ops against "communism."

*  Henry Luce and Operation Mockingbird - JFK Assassination Debate - The Education Forum (ipbhost.com)

According to this article, Luce and Dulles Brothers was member of Pilgrim Society

https://isgp-studies.com/pilgrims-society-us-uk

• 1 month later...
On 11/28/2020 at 12:30 AM, Karl Kinaski said:

Prouty also claimed that he personaly knew the three IC-individuals which where responsible for the Powers hoax: The staged U-2 Crash on May 1st 1960 for the purpose to crash the Paris-summit and Ike's "Crusade for peace." He claimed he knew their names. But he never gave them.

KK

Alan  Weberman's research suggest that James Jesus  Angleton was responsible for the staged U-2 Crash because he opposed detente

Prescott Bush worked for the Nazis (promoting

their eugenics program in the 1930s and even after the

US entered the war with his oil dealings, an act

of treason FDR stopped but let go) and was largely responsible

for giving Nixon his start in politics after the war.

Edited by Joseph McBride

13 minutes ago, Joseph McBride said:

Prescott knew Nelson Rockefeller and Allen Dulles

28 minutes ago, Joseph McBride said:

Wasn’t he also implicated in the 1933 “ “Business Plot” planned coup and given a pass then too by FDR?! 

On 5/5/2021 at 7:02 PM, Cliff Varnell said:

Averell Harriman -- WASP-capo-di-tutti-capi

WASP.  I haven't heard that term in ages.  It's more of a 60s and 70s term of bigotry.  It defines a whole group of people as the wrong people regardless of whether they are or not.

2 hours ago, John Butler said:

WASP.  I haven't heard that term in ages.  It's more of a 60s and 70s term of bigotry.  It defines a whole group of people as the wrong people regardless of whether they are or not.

John, 

IMO, the old WASP acronym is somewhat relevant in the context of the JFK assassination.

If we look at the religious and cultural history of the United States, there's no question that the nation's Founders and ruling class were mostly white Anglo-Saxon (and northern European) Protestants-- Puritans and their Congregationalist progeny in New England and Ohio, Anglicans, Presbyterians, Baptists, Methodists, etc.

Conversely, JFK was an Irish Catholic, and a cultural outsider of sorts in relation to the established American ruling class and their secret societies, many of which were avowedly anti-Catholic (e.g., Masons, the KKK, and Ivy League societies like Skull & Bones, et.al.)

Much has been written, by Max Weber and others, about the "Protestant Ethic and the Spirit of Capitalism," and, IMO, the imperialist/capitalist ruling class (including the likes of Allen Dulles, Henry Luce, Prescott Bush, et.al.) in the U.S. played a central role in the assassination of JFK, precisely because he refused to view the Third World as their Wall Street oyster.

(I never understood much about America's ruling class until I left the Wild West to attend college in the Ivy League in the 1970s.  And, obviously, the older established order has been changing in our time with the advent of "new" billionaires like the Waltons, Bezos, Musk, Gates, Buffet, et.al.)

Jim DiEugenio's essay* on this topic is one of the best things I've ever read on this subject, along with James Douglass's JFK and the Unspeakable.

(That said, FDR was an Anglican WASP, educated at Groton and Harvard, who shared JFK's anti-colonial skepticism about Anglo-American imperialism in the Third World-- so the correlation between white Anglo-Saxon Protestantism and ruthless American imperialism isn't exact.)

*  Deconstructing JFK: A Coup d'État over Foreign Policy? - CovertAction Magazine

Edited by W. Niederhut