The Education Forum

JFK Lancer Virtual 2020 Conference

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

29 minutes ago, Anthony Thorne said:

I can still log in and watch the conference videos, which is great. How do I download my digital copies? I can’t see a link on those pages to do so.

In each presentation at the start in the upper right hand (or lower right hand, I can't remember at the moment) corner are three stacked dots. Click on them.  When you do one of them comes up as download.  A slow process for me, but worth it in the months to come/long run for me I hope. 

• 10 months later...

Micah,  unfortunately Lancer's web host first took down their server with no notice, then put up the wrong pages and after over three weeks have  yet to restore it.  The site may have to be moved to a new host and may even have to have a new domain name.  It's a nightmare at the moment.

The 2021 conference is well underway and will be held on schedule in November but the issues with the Web site have been distressing for Debra and that struggle is still underway.  I will be posting separately on the 2021 conference and advise on progress with the site.  Unfortunately the story from her web host has changed almost daily over the last weeks...a literal nightmare.