The Education Forum

Tipping Point serialization now in progress on the Mary Ferrell Foundation site

This is simply a notice that Rex Bradford has finished an immense amount of work and Tipping Point is now beginning on the MFF site.  I will post a notice in the book section of the forum as well and answer question and engage in discussions there rather in this main section.  I will also be blogging on it and am happy to chat there or via email at larryjoe@westok.net

As I said earlier, Tipping Point represents my personal analysis and observations on the conspiracy.  I know there will be disagreement and that is to be expected.  For those who want to engage with it, and hopefully profit form the research and information it presents - great.  It's not intended to sway anyone else from their preferred scenarios or views. 

We will put up a new section every one to two weeks, finishing it up online in December for a totally free read - with the book to follow for those who would want it all together in print.  I hope that will allow readers to really dig into the references and cited documents, several of which are hot linked either in the body or in the end notes.  In that regard, kudos to David Boylan and Bill Simpich who were involved with a great deal of the brand new documents research which went into Tipping Point.

If you wish to pursue it, this link will get you there:

https://www.maryferrell.org/pages/Tipping_Point.html

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

49 minutes ago, Larry Hancock said:

This is simply a notice that Rex Bradford has finished an immense amount of work and Tipping Point is now beginning on the MFF site.  I will post a notice in the book section of the forum as well and answer question and engage in discussions there rather in this main section.  I will also be blogging on it and am happy to chat there or via email at larryjoe@westok.net

As I said earlier, Tipping Point represents my personal analysis and observations on the conspiracy.  I know there will be disagreement and that is to be expected.  For those who want to engage with it, and hopefully profit form the research and information it presents - great.  It's not intended to sway anyone else from their preferred scenarios or views. 

We will put up a new section every one to two weeks, finishing it up online in December for a totally free read - with the book to follow for those who would want it all together in print.  I hope that will allow readers to really dig into the references and cited documents, several of which are hot linked either in the body or in the end notes.  In that regard, kudos to David Boylan and Bill Simpich who were involved with a great deal of the brand new documents research which went into Tipping Point.

If you wish to pursue it, this link will get you there:

https://www.maryferrell.org/pages/Tipping_Point.html

This is great! Thank you for the time that you spent writing it, and for being generous enough to make it available online for free. I'm looking forward to purchasing the book as soon as it becomes available. 

Much appreciated Robert, I hope you find it useful!  I hadn't really seen it as being a book project in the beginning, but it grew far beyond the size I had anticipated. Also, it does get pretty dense, with some extensive commentary in the citations - so it seemed like there might be a need for it to be in print form for easier use as a resource.

Thanks for your scholarship and tenacity! Looking forward to your newest book!

Thanks Anthony, we will probably be able to put Part 1 up in a week - its pretty detailed and rather dense, with lots of citations and document links.  Rex has to do links for each section so he is the one doing all the work at this point.  But if you are anyone else has questions about the Introduction (which pretty much tells how I got to this point) just drop me a note or post in the book section of the forum. 

Thanks John, its good to hear from you.  And this gives me a chance to note that much of the most recent research in Tipping Point is based on the work of a network of researchers - I probably wasn't able to fully capture that but I did attempt to name names of numerous individuals that laid a foundation or provided key leads or document references.

Its just impossible to acknowledge everyone that has been at work for all these decades.

Thanks Joe, much appreciated!   I am pleased to have been able to work out some connections and bring together some threads that have been dangling for some years.  And I really tried to dial in the focus on this one, putting a lot of the supplemental information into extended end note commentary rather than giving in to the temptation of putting everything new into the body copy.  Actually much of the newest research, some of which was quite surprising to me, is in those commentaries.  In only one instance, related to Jack Ruby, did the editing process pull something back into the body.  I'm also pleased to return Ruby to the dialog, he seemed to sort of gone missing in more recent years.

Tipping Point Part 1 - The Cuba Backstory - is now live on the Mary Ferrell Foundation: 

https://www.maryferrell.org/pages/Tipping_Point_Part1.html

This segment is a pretty large piece of the total material, some of the following segments will be much shorter.  It just comes out this way in trying to maintain some topical unity in dividing it serialization.  I urge those interested to give it a really detailed read, to check out the links and citations and especially to try and follow the chronology as it develops over some five years.

Certainly much of the content has been discussed in bits and pieces, but often without keeping it in proper chronological context.  Given how much people, assignments and agendas changed over that period of time, it is really a mistake not to discuss some of the key names in the conspiracy discussion without placing them in the right time frames (especially since some names appear multiple times, and in very different roles).

As before, I'll be available in the book thread, in email and on my own blog for questions and discussion.

On 11/8/2020 at 2:03 PM, Larry Hancock said:

Tipping Point Part 1 - The Cuba Backstory - is now live on the Mary Ferrell Foundation: 

https://www.maryferrell.org/pages/Tipping_Point_Part1.html

This segment is a pretty large piece of the total material, some of the following segments will be much shorter.  It just comes out this way in trying to maintain some topical unity in dividing it serialization.  I urge those interested to give it a really detailed read, to check out the links and citations and especially to try and follow the chronology as it develops over some five years.

Certainly much of the content has been discussed in bits and pieces, but often without keeping it in proper chronological context.  Given how much people, assignments and agendas changed over that period of time, it is really a mistake not to discuss some of the key names in the conspiracy discussion without placing them in the right time frames (especially since some names appear multiple times, and in very different roles).

As before, I'll be available in the book thread, in email and on my own blog for questions and discussion.

Larry, My copy of SWHT was obtained at Lancer in 2003 in binder form with accompanying cd. (signed by the author) 😉 I have also read Nexus.

Q1. Am I missing info in my copy of SWHT from the 2010 update?

Q2. Will Tipping Point contain info not appearing in SWHT & Nexus?  (Part1.html has kept me quiet for a few hours & is very detailed)

Q3. Will the full text of Tipping Point appear in MF.org? 

Wow, thanks for being one of the earliest readers!  You do have a unique copy given that edition has the Twyman/Hargraves transcript (at least I hope it does).    I would say that while the 2006 hard cover edition has a good bit of additional content, its the 2010 version that really expanded - especially in regard to new material from the ARRB and from Doug Horne's work.  I rewrote a good deal of it just before publication as Doug's material had just become available.

The 2010 paperback has a greatly expanded chapter on the obfuscation and suppression of evidence, and on what I consider the national security order to restrict the inquiry which developed over the weekend following the assassination. I go into the chronology and logic for that view in considerable detail.  I also added a new chapter to discuss several issues such as Howard Hunt's final "confession", mysteries of the DalTex and some additional items including the introduction of Harry Hecksher and his likely relationship with Richard Case Nagell in Mexico - something that becomes very interesting given Hecksher's role with AMWORLD in 1963.

Tipping Point really does not repeat much of the text from either SWHT or NEXUS, it refers or cites to them but while many of the names would be familiar from the earlier works, what is presented about them is much more detailed and operationally developed than in the earlier books.  The reason for that is frankly that we know a lot more now given the crypt, pseudo and alias busting that Simpich, Boylan, Savasstano and others have done over the last few years as well as the extensive digging into CIA records by Boylan and Simpich.  In addition, the Wheaton leads led us to names and activities that greatly expanded what was in the earlier books.

Yes, Tipping Point will be presented in its entirety on MFF, totally free for public reading, with all the links and end notes. Its going to be published as book, largely to support anyone who really wants easy access to its contents for further research or to integrate some of the material that's in the text and end notes.

Glad to hear that Part 1 kept your attention, hopefully the rest will as well...grin.  I can't count the number of diagrams and timelines I had to make to get it even close to straight for myself.

Hope that helps, Larry