The Education Forum

Phil Nelson on the secret files of U.S. Marshal Clint Peoples.

https://lbjthemasterofdeceit.com/2020/10/18/the-secret-files-of-clint-peoples-the-indefatigable-texas-ranger-on-lbjs-trail-for-decades/

[Note: In 1984 I met several times with U.S. Marshal Clint Peoples in his office in the U.S. Courthouse in Dallas. At one meeting he walked over to a file cabinet and showed me a drawer full of files on the murder of Henry Marshall. Included in the files were photographs taken of the murder scene with Marshall's body on the ground. At the time I was assisting Billie Sol Estes in his attempt to get immunity so that he could tell what he knew about LBJ, Cliff Carter, Mac Wallace and himself being involved in criminal activity, including a number of murders. I met with Stephen Trott, U.S. Assistant Attorney General for the Criminal Division, in the Justice Department in Washington on the matter. I was accompanied by Edward Miller, former Associate Director of the FBI under J. Edgar Hoover.

Phil Nelson has performed a great public service in disclosing Clint Peoples' secret files in this posting.]