The Education Forum

Conference presentation 11/21/2020

• 2 weeks later...

Vince, you are intense in this.  Excellent.  I almost quit watching during the introduction.  Thought that was you, had gained weight, talking about judy.  Glad I kept watching.

I've got a page of notes, questions for day's to come.

Anyone interested in the Truth should watch this.  jmo

Starting at about 19 minutes the part about Blaine's recollection about the route change is funny.  Was the route changed?  Well yeah I remember it was changed, but why.  I don't remember why.

The fact that his executive session HSCA testimony is still sealed is interesting.  I guess it's for national security or sources and methods.

His first ever vacation, was a "quirk of fate".

I'd forgot about Greer and the Order of the Orange.  Did he hate JFK enough to stop the car for a second to two?  Using the paint markers on the curb to know when?  The part on those markers, as range finders for shooters, is presented better than I've ever seen it, never saw that video of them before.

I've read about the no frontal press car before but this is once again better than anything I've seen on it before.  (about 35 min in).

45.45.  Six pages of threats in Miami.  0 in Dallas.  If you buy that, I've got some ocean front property in Amarillo for sale . . .

On 12/1/2020 at 11:45 PM, Ron Bulman said:

Vince, you are intense in this.  Excellent.  I almost quit watching during the introduction.  Thought that was you, had gained weight, talking about judy.  Glad I kept watching.

I've got a page of notes, questions for day's to come.

Anyone interested in the Truth should watch this.  jmo

Thanks a lot, Ron. I am just seeing your comments now. I don't check in daily like I probably should.

On 12/2/2020 at 9:21 PM, Ron Bulman said:

Starting at about 19 minutes the part about Blaine's recollection about the route change is funny.  Was the route changed?  Well yeah I remember it was changed, but why.  I don't remember why.

The fact that his executive session HSCA testimony is still sealed is interesting.  I guess it's for national security or sources and methods.

His first ever vacation, was a "quirk of fate".

I'd forgot about Greer and the Order of the Orange.  Did he hate JFK enough to stop the car for a second to two?  Using the paint markers on the curb to know when?  The part on those markers, as range finders for shooters, is presented better than I've ever seen it, never saw that video of them before.

I've read about the no frontal press car before but this is once again better than anything I've seen on it before.  (about 35 min in).

45.45.  Six pages of threats in Miami.  0 in Dallas.  If you buy that, I've got some ocean front property in Amarillo for sale . . .

You mean Behn, not Blaine (common mistake because they sound alike) :)

See my presentation from last year for the audio/visuals:

The Kennedy Detail Exposed: the real story about JFK's Secret Service - YouTube

On 12/2/2020 at 2:40 AM, David Andrews said:

Interesting Secret Service tutorial.  No news to Vince, I'm sure:

From the video--a young Roy Kellerman protecting Truman 

130252250_10222739813219476_4745979399429024802_o.jpg?_nc_cat=102&ccb=2&_nc_sid=0debeb&_nc_ohc=ZYRIHhifktIAX9NEKY3&_nc_ht=scontent.fagc1-1.fna&oh=9704bf209f1af52f8cbd0ef0b7ca38d1&oe=5FF2C0A4

51 minutes ago, Vince Palamara said:

You mean Behn, not Blaine (common mistake because they sound alike) :)

See my presentation from last year for the audio/visuals:

The Kennedy Detail Exposed: the real story about JFK's Secret Service - YouTube

Thank you.  I need correcting more as I age, think my wife would agree.  As she does so more frequently lately.  But sometimes she's wrong.

1 minute ago, Ron Bulman said:

Thank you.  I need correcting more as I age, think my wife would agree.  As she does so more frequently lately.  But sometimes she's wrong.

haha!