The Education Forum

Clint Murchison Jr.; Robert F. Thompson; Gordon McLendon

I am researching documented interactions between Clint Murchison, Jr., Robert F. Thompson; Gordon McLendon and events that took place just before, during and just after November 22, 1963 in Dallas, Texas and therefore I am looking for input. I am avoiding undocumented associations and speculation. As Jack Webb used to say: "Just the facts".  

Edited by Mervyn Hagger

9 hours ago, Mervyn Hagger said:

I am researching documented interactions between Clint Murchison, Jr., Robert F. Thompson; Gordon McLendon and events that took place just before, during and just after November 22, 1963 in Dallas, Texas and therefore I am looking for input. I am avoiding undocumented associations and speculation. As Jack Webb used to say: "Just the facts".  

You will probably get photographic “evidence” from some members.  Lol.  
At least your posts show you are trying to follow real evidence.  
Cheers Mervyn. 

16 hours ago, Cory Santos said:

You will probably get photographic “evidence” from some members.  Lol.  
At least your posts show you are trying to follow real evidence.  
Cheers Mervyn. 

Thank you Cory, that is exactly what I am trying to do.

I began researching the origins of British commercial broadcasting which all trailed back to Gordon McLendon in Dallas, but then that trail led me to Charles Weaver who supervised sales on all of the McLendon stations. He also managed KILT in Houston and a ship named Mi Amigo docked in Galveston which had been anchored off Stockholm, Sweden as Radio Nord.

Weaver claimed that it had been a CIA 'front' station serving as a listening post in the Baltic Sea. It began and ended while Lee Harvey Oswald was at work in Minsk.

Also running through the backbone of our investigation was a Jewish lawyer named Stanley R. Rader. He ran the Christian organization fronted by Herbert W. Armstrong whose polemical monologues appeared on many CIA 'front' stations (including Radio Americas ex-Radio Swan). Armstrong's 'The World Tomorrow' with its 'prescient' warnings beginning in the 1950s over Radio Luxembourg and then all of the main British 'pop pirates' of the Sixties, concerned 'Climate Change' and 'Brexit', and that was long before these issues ever came to the attention of most people alive today.

As I continued to investigate (my first half page feature in a UK paper appeared in 1966), my travels took me to Texas where I personally met William Colby who was by then an attorney assisting the founder of the largest 'pop pirate' stations of the Sixties. His name is Don Pierson and he eventually turned over his archives to me. Pierson was a Texan mentored by Gordon McLendon, and Pierson's offshore radio stations caused the Crown to shut them down with a draconian censorship law. The Crown then forced the BBC to create a clone of Pierson's Radio London with BBC Radio One, sans Herbert W. Armstrong.

McLendon's Radio Nord off Sweden in the Baltic Sea was financed by Clint Murchison Jr and run by Robert F. Thompson, with Bill Weaver cleaning up the mess. After Radio Nord closed down, its ship was sent to Galveston in March 1963, and then on to England where it became Radio Atlanta. (McLendon went to High School in Atlanta, Texas and practiced his craft over a stadium loudspeaker system during high school sports.)

But the trail then led me to focus upon REM island, an offshore home to Dutch radio and television stations which had been built on a modified Venezuelan oil platform by Brown and Root (Haliburton), with the help of a former German SS officer.

So I have kept on digging and publishing our exploits by writing for various journals. (See http://foundthreads.com).

Now the trail has led me to discover the real cause of all of these activities:

The UN Law of the Sea and national implementation by member governments.

In the early Sixties, Britain's 'quality press' came very close to publishing the real story behind the so-called 'pirate' offshore stations of the 'Swinging Sixties'. The first of these offshore stations (Radio Caroline) was initially designed to test British reaction, because behind the scenes was an elaborate plan to stage Wild West type undersea grabs of the continental shelves upon which West European nations resided. The goal was to claim the wealth of natural gas and then oil.

As it turned out, the West European nations tolerated the radio ships, but REM island attached to the sea floor led to a raid by Dutch air and sea special forces to close it down! 

The oil capital was Houston, Texas and all lines point back from North Sea gas and oil to Houston.

There is a very interesting case to be made about the constant Armstrong-style warnings of 'Climate Change' (sans the cloak of religion), which has now taken hold of mainstream media, because it appears to be but a part of a huge political and monetary war to shift the power base of the USA from Texas to California with so-called 'renewable energy'.

To do this gas and oil have to be killed off so that Silicon Valley can replace Houston, Texas which originally shot to importance with the help from the 'Duke of Duval' (County), in order to create the rigged first election of Lyndon Baines Johnson. This was the cause that the 'Good Ole Boys' in Room 8F began to champion as a means of turning Houston into not only the oil capital of the USA, but into its real political power base as well. Houston controlled Washington DC.

It all began in WWII when Churchill brought in a super secret team of Texans to drill for oil in England (which they did successfully.)

The UK oil and gas fields stretched offshore, but in those days there was no way to reach and exploit them. Then, after WWII cheap gas from Texas, Persia, Saudi Arabia, etc., flooded the world market.

Churchill (who is half-American and half-English), was a champion of the British Empire, and long before he became Prime Minister he was championing the notion that the Illuminati were behind the overthrow of the Russian monarch. There were, wrote Churchill, "good Jews" (nationalists like Disraeli), and "bad Jews (internationalists like the founders of the communist USSR). Yes, before Joe McCarthy was Winston Churchill, and Edward R. Murrow would go on to officially head up US Propaganda dissemination.

The yesterday everyone thinks that they can recall, never happened. Eric Blair sitting in his lonely farmhouse on the island of Jura was right: memories are often fake because they have been falsely engineered. The eponymous but fictitious Winston of '1984' came to learn that lesson the hard way, thanks to Mr Orwell. 

Among our own writings we published this document some years ago: http://foundthreads.com/04.html 

It is called 'Citizen or Subject', and the issue now being brought before the US Supreme Court relating to the last US Election (Trump v Biden) seems to be a child of this same reasoning, and for our own enlightenment we owe our own insight to NY attorney Francis X. Hennessy.

It will be very interesting to see if this (Trump v Biden) case results in another version of the Twenty-First Amendment writ large.

The bottom line for me is that by following just the facts; not the conjectures or the prejudices of some, I am discovering where the truth about 'yesterday' really resides, because it is surely time for questions about November 22, 1963 to be finally laid to rest.

The 'fake' news of today is but yesterday's news retold with a deliberately tarnished obfuscation, part true and part fiction.

This is why I am interested in the book 'Murder Most Foul' because of the questions it once raised, and now raised once again by its republication with publicity from Bob Dylan.

Edited by Mervyn Hagger

I just got an email from a contributor with very helpful information about his own research which overlaps my own. Isn't it a shame that everyone here is not working on a central theme to conclusively prove once and for all what really happened on November 22, 1963. Instead I see repetitive threads being started that ask the same questions over and over again, and get nowhere at all.

51 minutes ago, Mervyn Hagger said:

Heerema.

By the way Paul, some time ago you asked if I knew who Brandy is/was.

I didn't then, now I have his biography.

That’s good  -  I do recall making that suggestion. Very interesting fellow.