The Education Forum

Mary Pinchot Meyer

1 hour ago, W. Niederhut said:

Ron,

I could never find out much about C.D. Jackson's death, around the time that the Warren Commission Report was released, other than a statement that he had died of natural causes-- a heart attack, I think.  Could be true, but I wonder if he objected to some of the obvious BS in the WCR.

As for Mary Pinchot Meyer, I wonder if she knew too much about CIA activities relating to JFK's murder.  Did Angleton tap her phone and realize that she might go public with information he didn't want publicized?  Just a hypothesis.

There was, apparently, a fairly close-knit community of CIA families in the early 60s that included the (Cord) Meyers, Janneys, Angleton, Bradlees, and others.

I'd googled his death using multiple combinations because I thought I've read something questioning it before.  With no results but one mentioning cancer.  Obituary, C D Jackson = others, not him.  Strange given his importance in the Cold War.  He was tight with Dulles, Eisenhower and many more.

This is the first thing I wrote about this  mess. Just skip to the Meyer stuff. The Monroe stuff is outdate. Don McGovern has demolished that mythology.

https://kennedysandking.com/john-f-kennedy-articles/the-posthumous-assassination-of-john-f-kennedy

This is my review of Janney.  He had a lot more problems than just the fact that the whole Mary as guru to JFK  thing is nonsense. 

https://kennedysandking.com/john-f-kennedy-reviews/janney-peter-mary-s-mosaic-part-2

As you can see, I examined all the stories about what happened after.  They are simply not compatible with each other. Someone is lying, and probably more than one person is lying.  But whatever the case is, the diary was not what it was supposed to be. And the whole TIm Leary thing was more BS.