The Education Forum

The Progressive Murder Spree of 1963

Isolationist and inward looking Americans who think that the world revolves around them, are probably not aware that the 1964 British Election Manifesto by the Labour Party (think Saunders-AOC), was inspired by an American who went to the UK and married a radical British MP called Tony Benn. That Manifesto called 'New Britain' was modeled upon JFK's idea of 'New Frontier' and it was  used by the British Labour Party with Progressive themeology.

The Labour Party was out of office in 1963, and before they got a new leader named Harold Wilson, the previous leader was supposedly bumped off by poisoning.

Harold Wilson was viewed as a Russian spy by the CIA.

Then came the murder of JFK in November 1963 to be followed by the scraped-by Labour Party win in October 1964.

It is very interesting that LHO decided to stop off at Southampton, England in 1959, just as all this turmoil was about to take place.

Turmoil?

Think China-India war of 1959 revived in 1962 (the one that JFK discussed the possibility that the USA would intervene in with nuclear weapons).

Then there was the Bay of Pigs; Cuban Missile Crisis and Berlin Crisis, not to mention those USA Polaris Nuclear Submarines stationed in Holy Loch, Scotland.

How interesting that the Progressives are back, along with the Chinese and other spies.

Perhaps they will bring back the threat of a nuclear World War III.

What goes around, comes around.

The Progressives aren't really back, Mervyn, at least here in the U.S.

From what I can see, they've been pretty much shut out by the Democratic "establishment."

As for associating "progressives" with the threat of nuclear war, aren't you forgetting that JFK was trying to de-escalate the Cold War when he was murdered?

He averted a catastrophic nuclear war in October of 1962, then successfully negotiated a nuclear test ban treaty with Khrushchev.

As for the Bay of Pigs op, JFK inherited that 1961 boondoggle from Eisenhower, Nixon, and Allen Dulles -- the Cold Warriors.

1 hour ago, Mervyn Hagger said:

I don't buy any of that. JFK and his brother were two-faced and lied. They were dangerous people.

If you want to talk about lying presidents why not go to the conservative side and start at the top.  Most of my life I thought Tricky Dick was the worst of the worst.  Until the current one that is.  They ought to put his picture in the dictionary next to the definition of two faced.

4 hours ago, Mervyn Hagger said:

I don't buy any of that. JFK and his brother were two-faced and lied. They were dangerous people.

You're one flew over the cuckoo's nest, Mervyn. 

When lack of personal research leads to personal confrontation with all that is held near and dear, the cultists - the religious cultists - for that is what they are - stream out of the woodwork with YouTube comments and backhanded remarks. The solution is personal investigative research through reading, but cultists are cozy in their delusions and do not want to be challenged. The only way to deal with them is to ignore them. So I do.

15 hours ago, Chris Barnard said:

You're one flew over the cuckoo's nest, Mervyn. 

There is a cultist in our midst, pot calling the kettle black etc. Dontcha love it when guys with an axe to grind come here and tell us we are the delusional ones? He sure is ignorant, well read in so many ways but willfully blind to who it is that does the killing. Watch out for those Progressives boys. Look over here not over there. Mervyn - do yourself a favor and read JFK and the Unspeakable, or Brothers, or The Devil’s Chessboard, and then come back and argue your case that it was the Kennedy brothers that were the dangerous ones. 

18 hours ago, Ron Bulman said:

If you want to talk about lying presidents why not go to the conservative side and start at the top.  Most of my life I thought Tricky Dick was the worst of the worst.  Until the current one that is.  They ought to put his picture in the dictionary next to the definition of two faced.

Great clip

25 minutes ago, Paul Brancato said:

Great clip

29 minutes ago, Paul Brancato said:

There is a cultist in our midst, pot calling the kettle black etc. Dontcha love it when guys with an axe to grind come here and tell us we are the delusional ones? He sure is ignorant, well read in so many ways but willfully blind to who it is that does the killing. Watch out for those Progressives boys. Look over here not over there. Mervyn - do yourself a favor and read JFK and the Unspeakable, or Brothers, or The Devil’s Chessboard, and then come back and argue your case that it was the Kennedy brothers that were the dangerous ones. 

Paul, do yourself a favor and quit the Kennedy cult which is when people with closed minds turn to personal attacks.

Edited by Mervyn Hagger

42 minutes ago, Mervyn Hagger said:

Paul, do yourself a favor and quit the Kennedy cult which is when people with closed minds turn to personal attacks.

Calling someone a closed minded cultist isn’t a personal attack?

10 minutes ago, Cliff Varnell said:

Calling someone a closed minded cultist isn’t a personal attack?

If you are self-applying that tag, that is your responsibility. I am referring to the people who think that they are smart in responding with videos, etc.

1 hour ago, Paul Brancato said:

On one hand its unfathomable, on the other hand you can get that way just by putting all your trust in a news network and government or by refusing to backtrack on an initial opinion, even though you’ve seen information which cancels out your first  thoughts. 

They are all great books in terms of breaking it down and understanding the environment of dislike for president Kennedy amongst the security apparatus, but, as he (Mervyn) likes the legal, he may be better off reading Mark Lane’s ‘The Last Word’ as it pulls apart plenty from a legal standpoint and shows the Warren Commission as the whitewash it is. 

I think if Mervyn’s intentions were honest, he’d have offered his own naked opinion on who did it and why on the other thread but, he’s afraid of scrutiny, so he’d rather snipe. 

1 hour ago, Chris Barnard said:

On one hand its unfathomable, on the other hand you can get that way just by putting all your trust in a news network and government or by refusing to backtrack on an initial opinion, even though you’ve seen information which cancels out your first  thoughts. 

They are all great books in terms of breaking it down and understanding the environment of dislike for president Kennedy amongst the security apparatus, but, as he (Mervyn) likes the legal, he may be better off reading Mark Lane’s ‘The Last Word’ as it pulls apart plenty from a legal standpoint and shows the Warren Commission as the whitewash it is. 

I think if Mervyn’s intentions were honest, he’d have offered his own naked opinion on who did it and why on the other thread but, he’s afraid of scrutiny, so he’d rather snipe. 

Chris, clearly you intend to also side with personal attacks rather than respond to issues. As for Mark Lane, I have explained many times how I got here, meaning to this Forum, and how Larry Hancock and Gary Murr have been of great help. But as for this petty, silly, childish, anti-Trump and pro-Kennedy nonsense that seems to have control of many on this Forum, I want nothing to do with it. It is all very stupid and it certainly is not educational or informative. It seems to me that going around and around in silly circles repeating the same old crap over and over and over again is all that many on this Forum can contribute. Count me out of that and if you don't like my enquiries, then just ignore anything to do with me.