The Education Forum

Secret Service agent Elmer Moore (etc.)

Secret Service agent Elmer Moore's refusal to cooperate with the HSCA and the funny note at the bottom ("or boxing")

No photo description available.

Secret Service investigation: Elmer Moore one of the top agents; Jerry Parr, who would go on to save President Reagan on 3/30/81, was also one of the agents.

Image may contain: text that says 'MEMORANDUM TO: RELEASED PER P.L-102-526(JFK ACT) NARA 52 DATE G2002. FROM: Reproduced Nabonal Arch SUBJECT: Paul Wallach Dwyer/Greissing List of Secret Service Agents Investigating the Assassination of President Kennedy I Supervisors: Inspector Kelley Elmer Moore Leon Gopadze II Dallas Office Forrest Sorrels Wilma Duncan James Howard Joe Howlett Charles Kinhel William H. Patterson Lillian Rhyan Virginia Smith Stewart Warner Roger III Others Bill Carter Gary Seals T. Bailey Heis Tony Sherman rthur Blake Max Phillips Hardy Alwyn Dicherson Robert Jamieson Harry eighton Charles Baber Jerry Parr'

A man pretended to be a Secret Service agent in an LBJ motorcade less than a year after Dallas and got away with it? Remember the "agents" in Dallas on 11/22/63 in the plaza. Former OSS man Paul J. Paterni, Deputy Chief of Secret Service.

Chicago Secret Service agent Conrad Cross to the HSCA- good man.

Elmer Moore refusing to testify to the HSCA tells you a lot.

With the ARRB Moore has emerged as an integral part of the cover up.

I did not know about Cross.  That is really good stuff.

Hey, Vince. Can you post an image of the full contact sheet on Moore? I'm curious as to the date, and who he called. I'm also curious as to who wrote the snarky comment about boxing gloves. That's classic.

Thanks again. 

10 hours ago, Vince Palamara said:

Secret Service agent Elmer Moore's refusal to cooperate with the HSCA and the funny note at the bottom ("or boxing")

Image may contain: text that says 'MEMORANDUM TO: RELEASED PER P.L-102-526(JFK ACT) NARA 52 DATE G2002. FROM: Reproduced Nabonal Arch SUBJECT: Paul Wallach Dwyer/Greissing List of Secret Service Agents Investigating the Assassination of President Kennedy I Supervisors: Inspector Kelley Elmer Moore Leon Gopadze II Dallas Office Forrest Sorrels Wilma Duncan James Howard Joe Howlett Charles Kinhel William H. Patterson Lillian Rhyan Virginia Smith Stewart Warner Roger III Others Bill Carter Gary Seals T. Bailey Heis Tony Sherman rthur Blake Max Phillips Hardy Alwyn Dicherson Robert Jamieson Harry eighton Charles Baber Jerry Parr'

Vince,

In the list of Dallas Secret Service Agents that Dwyer and Greissing sent to Paul Wallach, they got Charles Kunkel's name wrong. It's Kunkel, not Kinhel.

They also got Robert Steuart's name wrong too. It's Steuart, not Stewart.

Steve Thomas

20 hours ago, Pat Speer said:

Hey, Vince. Can you post an image of the full contact sheet on Moore? I'm curious as to the date, and who he called. I'm also curious as to who wrote the snarky comment about boxing gloves. That's classic.

Thanks again. 

moore1.JPG

moore2.JPG

This is the same Elmer Moore flown in from (?) San Francisco to tell Dr.'s Perry and others they were mistaken about a frontal shot?  The one who confessed his remorse over leaning so hard on Perry in particular to his Oregon (?) neighbor years later.  Is that close to the truth, years after I read it, from memory?

3 hours ago, Vince Palamara said:

moore1.JPG

moore2.JPG

Thanks, Vince. I'm assuming the the 3-9-63 is a typo and that the author meant 3-9-78. I mean, that only makes sense. 

About that author...can anyone read that signature? Zilier Dinneer? Was this an assistant to Blakey?

10 hours ago, Pat Speer said:

About that author...can anyone read that signature? Zilier Dinneer? Was this an assistant to Blakey?

Could be a secretary.  Could be Lilien Dinneer.

Elmer Moore was in on the cover up up to his neck.

He was one of the best and most important discoveries of the ARRB.

In fact, the belated discovery of Moore shows how deep the cover up went.

And to show you how bad it was, Moore ended up being the aide de camp to Earl Warren on the Commission.

Edited by James DiEugenio

Secret Service shakeup replacing agents who are Trump loyalists

and stooges with those who have worked with Joe and Jill Biden: https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/secret-service-to-make-changes-to-presidential-detail-to-bring-on-agents-who-worked-with-biden/2020/12/30/d6fb8fe8-49ce-11eb-a9d9-1e3ec4a928b9_story.html

22 hours ago, Ron Bulman said:

This is the same Elmer Moore flown in from (?) San Francisco to tell Dr.'s Perry and others they were mistaken about a frontal shot?  The one who confessed his remorse over leaning so hard on Perry in particular to his Oregon (?) neighbor years later.  Is that close to the truth, years after I read it, from memory?

Here's part of this story.

Vince Palamara's main SECRET SERVICE blog: JFK, The Kennedy Detail, and more: Secret Service Agent Elmer Moore: coerced a doctor to change his statement on JFK's wound

22 hours ago, Pat Speer said:

Thanks, Vince. I'm assuming the the 3-9-63 is a typo and that the author meant 3-9-78. I mean, that only makes sense. 

Yes, I meant to point that out- she definitely meant 1978. I suppose dealing with 1963 factors on a constant basis made her think "63" instead of "78."

That is Eileen Dinneen.

Edited by Vince Palamara