The Education Forum

Richard Lipsey 1978 interview

Was listening to a 1978 interview of Richard Lipsey about the autopsy of JFK he was present at on The Lone Gunman YouTube channel.

The Autopsy he describes is VERY different from the one you most commonly hear described that was a circus like atmosphere. Very chaotic. Not at the one he attended. And he says they attributed 3 shots from behind to JFK alone. A lower back wound that did not exit, a neck wound that exited through the throat, and a head shot that did damage to the right side of his face. At least above the right eye area if I heard right. I would love to hear David Lifton's thoughts on this interview. I don't remember this guy Richard Lipsey being in Best Evidence, but it has been some time since I last read it. 

Lipsey wasn't listed as an autopsy witness in the Sibert and O'Neill report, but the HSCA seemed to find him credible enough to list him as a witness in their 1979 report. Lipsey's statements were notable for a few reasons. He said there was a small wound in the LOWER back of the head, He said that the pathologists were aware of the defect in the throat as a bullet wound, He said that he heard the pathologists discussing the possibility of the throat wound being created as a result of a bullet entering the back of the head, and also he heard the pathologists discuss a THREE-bullet-scenario: one entering the upper back, another entering the lower back of the head and exiting the throat, and a third coming from behind and tangentially striking the right side of the head.