The Education Forum

JFK's body flew back in another plane?!

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, Steve Thomas said:

Vince,

I can't believe that no one questioned that at the time.

I guess that this late in time, it would be impossible to find out where he got his information.

Steve Thomas

Yes--bizarre, isn't it?

so explain to me where the opportunity was to do this? the coffin/body was under constant observation from Parkland until AF1 landed. even during LBJ's the swearing in, there was somebody with the coffin according to JFK's own staff.

• 3 weeks later...

This is really interesting in light of JFK arriving at Bethesda in a shipping casket.  It get's back to the question of when would the body have been switched from the ornate 400 pound casket to the shipping one.  In another plane is kind of vague.  A smaller faster jet than AF1 or 2 to get the body there ahead of them in time for pre autopsy surgery?

My speculation is between Parkland Hospital and Love Field, JFK's body was removed from the fancy bronze coffin, that is, before the fancy coffin ever got on AF1.  Maybe while still in the hospital. On an elevator, something to that effect. Halt the elevator between floors for 30 seconds, remove body, place in body bag.  Send the bronze coffin off on ground floor, ride with JFK's body down to basement and take it out the back.  

The bronze coffin was evidently so heavy (real bronze) that the absence of a body would escape notice. 

Like every other aspect of the JFK assassination, something does not add up....

Edited by Benjamin Cole
misspelling

1 hour ago, Benjamin Cole said:

My speculation is between Parkland Hospital and Love Field, JFK's body was removed from the fancy bronze coffin, that is, before the fancy coffin ever got on AF1.  Maybe while still in the hospital. On an elevator, something to that effect. Halt the elevator between floors for 30 seconds, remove body, place in body bag.  Send the bronze coffin off on ground floor, ride with JFK's body down to basement and take it out the back.  

The bronze coffin was evidently so heavy (real bronze) that the absence of a body would escape notice. 

Like every other aspect of the JFK assassination, something does not add up....

Trouble is from what I remember of the official story is that Jackie was with his body from Parkland to Bethesda.  Though I question this myself.  The absconding with the casket at gunpoint in the hallway by the Secret Service from the Dallas coroner gives rise to suspicion from the start.  Nurses stated they cleaned and place the body in the casket, I think after Jackie went out in the hall.  What happened after the nurses finished?   Was a shipping casket available at Parkland in advance?  Advance preparation to transport the body to a waiting jet?  Much of this questionable or unlikely.  Some of it fact.

Then there's the basement elevator back dock exit stuff.

Edited by Ron Bulman

I know most of you will probably ridicule this, and I'm not saying that this is what I believe (I do find it an intriguing alternative to Lifton's theory from Best Evidence), but what if JFK'S body wasn't swapped from the bronze ceremonial casket to the shipping casket only to be swapped back to the ceremonial casket again? Confused yet? Well, most of you would consider it a stretch of the imagination at best, but Robert D. Morningstar has a very interesting theory. His theory is that Tippit, who bore somewhat of a resemblance to JFK, and was frequently teased by friends and fellow officers calling him Jack (as in Jack Kennedy), was used as a JFK body double. Sounds pretty crazy, right? But how many aspects of this case have seemed crazy at first glance? I have seen mafia men being interviewed and body swapping was quite common to them. Anyway, Morningstar did a half JFK half Tippit picture and all of the bone structures matched up for the most part. Tippit's eyebrows were a little bushier and would need plucking and thinning out. And Tippit's hairline was a little more receding, but the "JFK" morgue pics did have that weird looking thing going on with the hairline. Maybe that was the reason for the surgery to the head area that the Sibert & O'Neil report referred to. The scalp being refracted to hide the hairline. There was a website many years ago where he laid his theory out but not sure if you can still access it. He had comparison photos of the Tippit autopsy and the "JFK" Bethesda autopsy. In one the supposed body of JFK had a defect in his lower chest area near the bottom of the pic. Tippit had the same wound on him. If I recall correctly there was a mole on the ear of both men, or possibly the neck, that wasn't present in other pics of JFK. If nothing else I do believe those supposed JFK X-Rays that showed the orbital bone shattered above the right eye when JFK had no damage to the front of his face or that kind of damage around his orbital socket were of Tippit. He had a wound just like that. I know some people saw a right temple wound but that still wouldn't correlate to those X-Rays. And I think they could have used Tippit's brain as one of the brains that were weighed. I'm pretty sure I have lost all of you at this point, lol, but just suppose.........what if Tippit was the Bethesda autopsy body? And JFK stayed in the ceremonial casket. Tippit, after work done on him by Liggett to resemble JFK more closely, was placed in the shipping casket and was put on another plane that got to Washington BEFORE Air Force One carrying the body of JFK. Then you don't have all this casket swapping going on. Maybe this scenario is just too hard to believe. BUT, it could be an explanation for the dead secret service agent stories that were out there early on. As a cover story for why they were flying two caskets back to Washington instead of one. When no questions were asked they got away with it so to speak, the dead agent story is dismissed as just a rumor. Lol, just something to think about.

8 hours ago, Ron Bulman said:

Trouble is from what I remember of the official story is that Jackie was with his body from Parkland to Bethesda.  Though I question this myself.  The absconding with the casket at gunpoint in the hallway by the Secret Service from the Dallas coroner gives rise to suspicion from the start.  Nurses stated they cleaned and place the body in the casket, I think after Jackie went out in the hall.  What happened after the nurses finished?   Was a shipping casket available at Parkland in advance?  Advance preparation to transport the body to a waiting jet?  Much of this questionable or unlikely.  Some of it fact.

Then there's the basement elevator back dock exit stuff.

Yes, various people assert the fancy bronze casket was never out of view, even for a moment, after JFK's body was put in.

And yet there seems to be multiple credible witnesses that JFK's body arrived at Bethesda in a steel-colored, government-issue ordinary casket. 

Lifton posits the body was switched while in flight. I have always wondered if AF1 carried a government-issued casket as part of regular supplies. After all, AF1 could be expected to cross the Pacific from time to time with a bunch of older men on board, and a death might occur. Having a casket on board might not be so strange. 

Still, JFK aides say they sat with the bronze casket through th flight. Something fishy happened.