Jump to content
The Education Forum

Bill Tyree's Affidavit


Recommended Posts

  • Calvin Ye changed the title to Bill Tyree's Affidavit

Here is some more information on William M. Tyree.

https://www.cofc.uscourts.gov/sites/default/files/opinions/Williams.Tyree111909.pdf

This does not question the validity of information pertaining to JFK assassination provided by Bill Tyree.

The role of Ruth Paine in fishing vulnerable people for the CIA as described in the affidavit could happen. However, Lee Oswald was not in Dallas in 1957-1958 if I remember correctly, he was still in New Orleans. But people may not remember years and this is a 2nd-hand information anyway, so even if the years 1957-1958 would be a mistake, it does not mean that the whole story was made up.

Edited by Andrej Stancak
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 months later...

Bumping this because of the mention in the Paine Files thread.

I don't know what to think about this one. I certainly suspect the Paines, so details about their role certainly makes for interesting reading. And after "The Men Who Stare At Goats" and hearing recent stories of remote energy attacks, some of the mind-control experiments and technology sounds disturbingly plausible.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/7/2021 at 10:00 PM, Denny Zartman said:

Bumping this because of the mention in the Paine Files thread.

I don't know what to think about this one. I certainly suspect the Paines, so details about their role certainly makes for interesting reading. And after "The Men Who Stare At Goats" and hearing recent stories of remote energy attacks, some of the mind-control experiments and technology sounds disturbingly plausible.

Denny, do you want me to message the affidavit?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/20/2021 at 6:45 AM, Andrej Stancak said:

However, Lee Oswald was not in Dallas in 1957-1958 if I remember correctly, he was still in New Orleans.

Andrej,

This is one of the many incidents in the story of Harvey and Lee that identifies a Harvey and Lee.  Lee Harvey Oswald (the original) was in the Marines in the Japan for a part of the year 1957, and for all of 1958.  He was at the Naval Base at Atsugi, Japan.  In the early part of 1957, Lee Harvey Oswald (the original) was in California and then later he was at training bases in Florida and Tennessee until the end of August 1957.  Then he was assigned overseas duty to Atsugi, Japan. 

Lee Harvey Oswald (Harvey) was also trained at these radar and aircraft bases.  Then he drops out of the US Marine Corps record.  By August 1958 Harvey appears at Antioch College.  By October, 1957 he is back in New Orleans living at the Senator Hotel and working at Pfisterers Dental Lab.  He doesn't re-enter US Marine Corps records until September, 1958.  Nowhere does it say this, but Harvey Oswald was AWOL from the Marine Corps.  Maybe he was off with the US Army taking the two training courses he said he did with the army. 

There is a note in David Joseph's timeline that says that on Septermber 14, 1958 he was escorted under guard to a naval ship in Yokusuka, Japan.  This was with a group of marines that were totally unfamiliar with Lee Harvey Oswald (the original).  Eventually this ship went to Taiwan.  Harvey was not in Taiwan long, perhaps as few days as a week.  Then he was back in Japan at another Naval Base, Iwakuni which is 400 miles from Atsugi, Japan.  he was not there long either.  He returns to the US at about the same time as Lee Harvey Oswald (the original).

This doesn't make sense to me.  This indicates Ruth Paine was really not in the loop on Oswald in New Orleans and Oswald at Atsugi, Japan.  This says that Oswald (Harvey) was set in front of her to find in late 1956 and Lee Oswald was not because he was in California working in aircraft maintenance and repair.  This is according to the Sgt. Rannsberger info.  Maybe this is just need to know info for various agents.

ruth-paine-1957-1958.jpg

    

  

Edited by John Butler
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, John Butler said:

Andrej,

This is one of the many incidents in the story of Harvey and Lee that identifies a Harvey and Lee.  Lee Harvey Oswald (the original) was in the Marines in the Japan for a part of the year 1957, and for all of 1958.  He was at the Naval Base at Atsugi, Japan.  In the early part of 1957, Lee Harvey Oswald (the original) was in California and then later he was at training bases in Florida and Tennessee until the end of August 1957.  Then he was assigned overseas duty to Atsugi, Japan. 

Lee Harvey Oswald (Harvey) was also trained at these radar and aircraft bases.  Then he drops out of the US Marine Corps record.  By August 1958 Harvey appears at Antioch College.  By October, 1957 he is back in New Orleans living at the Senator Hotel and working at Pfisterers Dental Lab.  He doesn't re-enter US Marine Corps records until September, 1958.  Nowhere does it say this, but Harvey Oswald was AWOL from the Marine Corps.  Maybe he was off with the US Army taking the two training courses he said he did with the army. 

There is a note in David Joseph's timeline that says that on Septermber 14, 1958 he was escorted under guard to a naval ship in Yokusuka, Japan.  This was with a group of marines that were totally unfamiliar with Lee Harvey Oswald (the original).  Eventually this ship went to Taiwan.  Harvey was not in Taiwan long, perhaps as few days as a week.  Then he was back in Japan at another Naval Base, Iwakuni which is 400 miles from Atsugi, Japan.  he was not there long either.  He returns to the US at about the same time as Lee Harvey Oswald (the original).

This doesn't make sense to me.  This indicates Ruth Paine was really not in the loop on Oswald in New Orleans and Oswald at Atsugi, Japan.  This says that Oswald (Harvey) was set in front of her to find in late 1956 and Lee Oswald was not because he was in California working in aircraft maintenance and repair.  This is according to the Sgt. Rannsberger info.  Maybe this is just need to know info for various agents.

ruth-paine-1957-1958.jpg

    

  

Bill Tyree's affidavit contained misinformation..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Calvin Ye said:

Bill Tyree's affidavit contained misinformation..

What misinformation do you think it contains and what makes you believe it is misinformation?

On 6/11/2021 at 6:41 PM, Calvin Ye said:

Denny, do you want me to message the affidavit?

I think I have it, the document entitled "Armadeus: The Bigger Picture"? I read it today and am working through it again for an upcoming post. Do you know the name of the author and when it was written?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Calvin, i enjoy reading your posts and this is another interesting one...but..where is it leading regarding LHO? Do you believe he was in the TSBD 6th floor window at 12:30 firing a rifle? Or was just manipulated to be onsite and available to be used as a scapegoat?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Denny Zartman said:

What misinformation do you think it contains and what makes you believe it is misinformation?

I think I have it, the document entitled "Armadeus: The Bigger Picture"? I read it today and am working through it again for an upcoming post. Do you know the name of the author and when it was written?

It was written by Bill Tyree. I believe that it was written in 2000?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...