The Education Forum

Bill Tyree's Affidavit

Calvin Ye

2 hours ago, Adam Johnson said:

Calvin, i enjoy reading your posts and this is another interesting one...but..where is it leading regarding LHO? Do you believe he was in the TSBD 6th floor window at 12:30 firing a rifle? Or was just manipulated to be onsite and available to be used as a scapegoat?

I believe that LHO was manipulated to be onsite and used as a scapegoat

On 6/12/2021 at 5:34 PM, Denny Zartman said:

What misinformation do you think it contains and what makes you believe it is misinformation?

Here is list of the claims that affidavit stated:

1. Claim: "Operation Sunrise 1942-44." This is misinformation because Operation Sunrise began and end in 1945

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Sunrise_(World_War_II)

2. Claim: "The Rat Line is created by the OSS helping the fascists SS escape to Africa-Latin America." This is misinformation because the Rat Line was created by the Vatican at the time

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ratlines_(World_War_II_aftermath)#U.S._intelligence_involvement

3. Claim: "SS Troops was assigned to SF and the source for this claim is the book Inside Special Forces: The First 30 Years." However, I read the book and the book only mentioned that the 10th Special Forces Group was assigned to Germany and recruited ordinary native-speaking Germans citizens to the group and married German women and the book never mentioned any SS Troops at all.

4. Claim: "Due to the McCarthy Hearings in the 1950s, Senator Joe McCarthy accidentally stumbled unto Armadeus by conversation with Allen Dulles. McCarthy in turn put one of his best people onto this Armadeus matter, and told that, (Richard M. Nixon, then a U.S. Attorney assigned to the U.S. Justice Department), to find out the deal with Armadeus."  I find this to be misinformation because Nixon was already vice president by the time McCarthy Hearings occur.

Edited by Calvin Ye

• 2 weeks later...