The Education Forum

Press photographers flatbed truck cancelled at last minute 11/22/63 JFK assassination

Tom Dillard of the Dallas Morning News confirms his 1964 Warren Commission testimony in 1993 about the press photographers flatbed truck (which normally rode directly in front of the presidential limousine) that was cancelled at the last minute at Love Field on 11/22/63 (JFK assassination)

4 hours ago, Vince Palamara said:
Tom Dillard of the Dallas Morning News confirms his 1964 Warren Commission testimony in 1993 about the press photographers flatbed truck (which normally rode directly in front of the presidential limousine) that was cancelled at the last minute at Love Field on 11/22/63 (JFK assassination)

That's super interesting. 

7 hours ago, George Govus said:

The person responsible for dislocating the press photographers and reporters could have had prior knowledge what was coming. Now I'm curious who made this change, what was the stated reason.

Same here. Was it the same person who chose the motorcade route? 

Edited by Chris Barnard

15 hours ago, Chris Barnard said:

Same here. Was it the same person who chose the motorcade route? 

As I explored in depth in my first book, the Secret Service was ultimately responsible for all of the changes made.

1 hour ago, Vince Palamara said:

As I explored in depth in my first book, the Secret Service was ultimately responsible for all of the changes made.

Hi Vince, Did you conclude that they were all complicit in what happened or that orders had come down a chain and that some were naive to what was going to happen?

1 hour ago, George Govus said:

Chris, I gather that Mr. Palamara would as soon we get from his book what we can. Fortunately I own Survivor's Guilt. Just an accident I haven't read it yet.

That's understandable, it's his work and efforts.  I have watched a fair few of his YouTube vids. 

8 hours ago, Chris Barnard said:

That's understandable, it's his work and efforts.  I have watched a fair few of his YouTube vids. 

See also the featured video that plays as soon as you enter my You Tube channel (my 11/22/19 conference presentation)