The Education Forum

MAJOR NEW JFK ASSASSINATION BOOK COMING 3/19/2021

Vince, just thought I'd let you know.  I looked for this last week at amazon using your name as I couldn't remember the title.  Your other books popped up but not it. Was going to pre order using a retirement gift card.  I went ahead and ordered JFK vs Allen Dulles Battle Ground Indonesia by Greg Poulgrain, it looks very good from a quick perusal.  I'll still order yours, with that first social security check.

You might want to try the search at amazon using your name to verify this and contact them about it.

I just tried it again.  Brings up your other books but not the new one.

Amazon.com : vince palamara 

Edited by Ron Bulman

1 hour ago, Ron Bulman said:

Vince, just thought I'd let you know.  I looked for this last week at amazon using your name as I couldn't remember the title.  Your other books popped up but not it. Was going to pre order using a retirement gift card.  I went ahead and ordered JFK vs Allen Dulles Battle Ground Indonesia by Greg Poulgrain, it looks very good from a quick perusal.  I'll still order yours, with that first social security check.

You might want to try the search at amazon using your name to verify this and contact them about it.

I just tried it again.  Brings up your other books but not the new one.

Amazon.com : vince palamara 

HERE IS THE LINK:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/163424334X/ref=dbs_a_def_rwt_bibl_vppi_i4

Thanks for the heads up. I am going to have them take out my middle name, as all the other ones are "Vincent Palamara" (the new one is currently "Vincent Michael Palamara").

That said, it seems people are finding it--the pre-order sales rankings have been good lately.