The Education Forum

Fred Litwin Presents: Follies

Part One of a five part series on Mr Ottawa, Fred Litwin, and his work on the JFK case.  It is hard to believe, but some have actually taken this guy and his work seriously.  He calls up alternative media people and tries to get on.  In a couple of cases he has succeeded.  

They should have done due diligence first.

Fred Litwin on the Warren Report: 

https://kennedysandking.com/john-f-kennedy-articles/litwin-and-the-warren-report

2 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

Part One of a five part series on Mr Ottawa, Fred Litwin, and his work on the JFK case.  It is hard to believe, but some have actually taken this guy and his work seriously.  He calls up alternative media people and tries to get on.  In a couple of cases he has succeeded.  

They should have done due diligence first.

Fred Litwin on the Warren Report: 

https://kennedysandking.com/john-f-kennedy-articles/litwin-and-the-warren-report

Egads--at his late date is there, yet again, another government-corporate media effort to re-write JFK assassination history? 

I ask this because of Fox News' Feb. 3 telecast by their star commentator, Tucker Carlson. Out of the blue, Carlson revivifies the "Oswald was a true commie" theme and that left-wingers are defending Oswald, but only as a fellow leftie, and trying to blame the righties. The same public argument made in 1964, under CIA direction. 

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/tucker-carlson-abuse-of-history-jfk-capitol-riot

And now, the Litwin "books."

James DiEugenio is infatigable, and if he can read the Litwin stuff, and respond, then DiEugenio is made of sterner stuff than I. 

Reading DiEugenio's response to Litwin, and some of the history therein, reminds me of an odd aside:  I recently re-read the very unusual interview given by Richard Lipsey to the HCSA in 1978, unsealed at a later date. Lipsey was at the JFK autopsy. He contends that during the JFK autopsy, doctors Humes and Bowell (and possibly Finck) conclude JFK had been shot three times, all from the rear, including a higher and lower head shot. 

As some may know, the putative wound in the rear of JFK's head has moved higher or lower depending on who is doing the talking, migrating from the base of the skull to above the cowlick and then back, as needed. 

So Lipsey stated that the doctors thought there were two rear wounds to the head, or at least the upper head and then the upper neck/lower head, and a third wound below that. 

(The Lipsey interview is aggravating, as Lipsey appears earnest, but a jumbled talker.) 

Of course, the Zapruder film records only a single head shot---meaning if there were two head shots, they would have been near-simultaneous, and thus could not have been fired by one single-shot bolt action rifle. 

As many of you know, Humes burned his notes from the original autopsy, and surviving  photographic and x-ray imagery might have been doctored (some say, was conclusively doctored). 

This begins my three part review of his horrendous book on Jim Garrison.  Remember, Parnell said I had to read it, so I did,  Yech.

https://kennedysandking.com/john-f-kennedy-reviews/fred-litwin-on-the-trail-of-delusion-part-one

Benjamin, what is funny about Litwin is that he barely touches on the autopsy.  

In fact as we will see in his discussion of the trial of Clay Shaw, he does not even mention the testimony of Pierre Finck!  Which is today kind of incredible, becasue of what we know about what happened in Washington because of that.

This should go on Litwin's headstone:

“One of the many blessings of this project was getting to know Hugh Aynesworth … He’s one of the great reporters in America, and it’s been an honor to know him.” ~Fred Litwin

Edited by James DiEugenio

6 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

This should go on Litwin's headstone:

“One of the many blessings of this project was getting to know Hugh Aynesworth … He’s one of the great reporters in America, and it’s been an honor to know him.” ~Fred Litwin

Oh, P.U.!

A great reporter is respectful but skeptical, fair but tenacious, and has a compulsion to learn and relate the truth.

Long ago, a great reporter wrote, "When a newsman sits down at his typewriter, he has no friends." 

Long time ago. 

We know the scarce few early reporters on the JFK assassination, the Mark Lanes, the Josiah Thompsons, Dorothy Kilgallens, the Harold Weisbergs. 

James DiEugenio follows in the tradition.  

In contrast, Hugh Aynesworth was a fraud and worse, a stain on the profession and part of what undermines democracy. 

6 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

This begins my three part review of his horrendous book on Jim Garrison.  Remember, Parnell said I had to read it, so I did,  Yech.

https://kennedysandking.com/john-f-kennedy-reviews/fred-litwin-on-the-trail-of-delusion-part-one

Remember a line a coach I know once said.  We don't have to do these things, we get to.

Here is my second installment on Litwin's book.

Note what that great reporter Aynesworth tried to do to John Manchester up in Clinton. Did not work.

Also, note that:

1.) The FBI knew Shaw was Bertrand before Garrison arrested him, and

2.) James Angleton's Black Tape operation against the DA, which no one was ever supposed to know anything about.  But we know both of these things thanks to Malcolm Blunt 

https://kennedysandking.com/john-f-kennedy-reviews/fred-litwin-on-the-trail-of-delusion-part-two

Why David? That is the title of the main article at K and K.

Oh, thanks.  Can you take care of that for me?  I would appreciate it if you or one of the mods would.

Thanks.

Up at Kennedys and King, last part of Fred Litwin vs Garrison.

This one deals with Meagher vs Garrison, Oliver Stone's film, Fletcher Prouty, Permindex, and the redefinition of News Orleans in light of the new documents.

Next and last part:  Where id Litwin come from?

https://kennedysandking.com/john-f-kennedy-reviews/fred-litwin-on-the-trail-of-delusion-part-three

• David Butler changed the title to Fred Litwin Presents: Follies
On 2/15/2021 at 4:08 AM, Benjamin Cole said:

Egads--at his late date is there, yet again, another government-corporate media effort to re-write JFK assassination history? 

I ask this because of Fox News' Feb. 3 telecast by their star commentator, Tucker Carlson. Out of the blue, Carlson revivifies the "Oswald was a true commie" theme and that left-wingers are defending Oswald, but only as a fellow leftie, and trying to blame the righties. The same public argument made in 1964, under CIA direction. 

I saw that program... and the irony is that Tucker advocates all this disdain for the bias and misleading fabrications of the main stream media . I would like to ask him if he is aware that there is absolutely nothing new about fake news. I don't think that I am all that "right-wing" but I am a conservative guy and can see clearly that someone had to take the fall to placate the general public. The main media folks are not and have never have been interested at all in 'defending Oswald'.

Thanks for that David, much appreciated.

The last part about Litwin's M.O., being a Culture Warrior, will probably be up tomorrow.

9 hours ago, Karl Hilliard said:

I saw that program... and the irony is that Tucker advocates all this disdain for the bias and misleading fabrications of the main stream media . I would like to ask him if he is aware that there is absolutely nothing new about fake news. I don't think that I am all that "right-wing" but I am a conservative guy and can see clearly that someone had to take the fall to placate the general public. The main media folks are not and have never have been interested at all in 'defending Oswald'.

Karl---I was surprised at TC's comments. 

Carlson has shown some real insights into the globalist-military industrial complex, and the contempt the US establishment has for the domestic employee class. 

It is a strange world when Fox become the voice of the "little guy" and CNN and MSNBC are aligned with the Big Tech Wall Street, Hollywood, and the globalists. (I am simplifying to make a point.) 

But then, out of the blue, TC comes out with these comments about Oswald, sounding like they were written in 1964. 

Well, Carlson can't be an expert on everything.