The Education Forum

Conspiracy Theories & The Media: JFK & Beyond ....

Vaccine Passports - A Conspiracy Theory?! 

Well, UK prime minister Boris Johnson described the ID of such a mandatory ID as a step toward tyranny. However, after them being talked of as nonsense and conspiracy theory a year ago, it now appears the British government have been quietly trialing them for 8 months. So a vaccine passport (Biometric ID) is coming our way, providing the public consent to it. There is little doubt of that as the public have been broken every which way psychologically through this mix of fear and sensory deprivation. They’ll do just about anything to go on holiday at the moment, it’s the one happiness that the working class person uses to keep them going. 

The NHS (National Heath Service) contacted me a couple of weeks ago. For those of you from the USA who are not familiar with the NHS, British people via their wages pay a proportion toward healthcare. They asked me via form to consent to them sharing my personal medical records (data) with third party companies within the health sector. For the first time in my life the NHS are sharing / selling personal medical records with outside parties. Interestingly if you said no, there was this fear inspiring line about ‘expressing dissent’ and ‘understanding the risks involved in saying no’. Well, the risks weren’t outlined in the communication. It seems very transparent that the harvesting of citizens health data starts here, with the propensity for some to make fortunes from using this data to market medical treatments to citizens, under the guise of care or helping people. Naturally, they’ll use fear and play on peoples anxieties to coerce them into treatments they may not need at all. That’s what the woolly worded communication was asking me to consent to. It did occur to me that this also may consent me to their vaccine passport system, as any company considered in the health sector (ie biosecurity) will have access to my name, date of birth and immunisation records. Sneaky B*****d’s. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Wuhan Lab leak goes from a wild "Conspiracy Theory" to accepted in the mainstream media and perhaps the dominant theory now. Brett Weinstein, who I have a lot of respect for discusses the issue and corruptions of science and government. 

"The system that says follow the science, isn't doing science isn't interested in following science, it is interested in borrowing that authority in order to lead you into false beliefs."

I have no doubt many of you have seen the Fauci email leaks and the US funding of "Gain of function research". 

This asks very deep questions about what is going on here and the motives. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/18/2021 at 12:24 PM, Chris Barnard said:

This asks very deep questions about what is going on here and the motives. 

Im afraid our situation is even worse than a man made bioweapon. These injections appear to contain nano graphene. If you do not know what self assembling nanobots are, it would be a good time to learn. The biotechnology has become very far advanced beyond what the public is aware of. This is about control on a planet wide scale, pure and simple. 

https://www.europereloaded.com/analysis-of-vaccination-vial-confirms-presence-of-graphene-nanoparticles/

The graphene folds can be used to carry a virus or other particles such as...

https://www.theguardian.com/science/neurophilosophy/2016/mar/24/magneto-remotely-controls-brain-and-behaviour

Note that the above article is from 2016. Also note that despite MSM propaganda, some people (perhaps 20-40% according to a small field study) of injected individuals can stick a magnet on their injection site for a few days afterwards. 

2 hours ago, Dennis Berube said:

Im afraid our situation is even worse than a man made bioweapon. These injections appear to contain nano graphene. If you do not know what self assembling nanobots are, it would be a good time to learn. The biotechnology has become very far advanced beyond what the public is aware of. This is about control on a planet wide scale, pure and simple. 

https://www.europereloaded.com/analysis-of-vaccination-vial-confirms-presence-of-graphene-nanoparticles/

The graphene folds can be used to carry a virus or other particles such as...

https://www.theguardian.com/science/neurophilosophy/2016/mar/24/magneto-remotely-controls-brain-and-behaviour

Note that the above article is from 2016. Also note that despite MSM propaganda, some people (perhaps 20-40% according to a small field study) of injected individuals can stick a magnet on their injection site for a few days afterwards. 

I saw that Guardian article last week. Along with this:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/archaeology/news/brain-magnets-decrease-faith-god-religion-immigrants-a6695291.html?__twitter_impression=true

Look at this from the DARPA Channel:

It’s amazing the ‘doublethink’ that is going regarding the vaccines. Now even the normies are completely confused. 

- Despite having both jabs, you still need to do tests and wear masks. But, you can travel without quarantine and non jabbed people can’t. Yet both non jabbed and jabbed people can get the virus and spread the virus. 
- What a masterclass, they sold the public a vaccine that performed worse than the human immune system. 
- Fauci’s emails stating he doesn’t believe masks work in most circumstances, as many studies have pointed out. We’re still wearing masks. 
- Thousands protest lockdowns in London, meanwhile Sky and BBC avoid featuring this. 
- People dying of vaccines, myocarditis in kids and adults, womens ovaries attacked by the detaching spike protein and having painful periods out of sequence, heavy bleeds that they need meds to stop (I have one crying friend who has that and wishes she has never had the jab). Despite the media blackout on side effects and vaccine deaths, some networks have reported the vast swathes of perfectly heathy people who had the jab and are now in bad shape or dead. 
- I am hearing 5000 vaccine deaths in the US, the Harvard 2016 study on vaccine adverse effects via self reporting predicted a 10 fold volume, ie it would he 50k. Which means the vaccine is killing more people than covid in the same timeframe. Hospitals and Dr’s surgeries are still saying it can’t be the jab, as we’ve been told the jab is perfectly safe, despite it being an experimental treatment with no medium of long term testing results. 
- The financial conspiracy is more obvious than ever. Anyone who opens their eyes can see it. 
- What is interesting is the lab leak being the dominant theory now (it was a conspiracy theory last year) and nobody is asking why Fauci and US interests outsourced ‘gain of function’ research to the Wuhan lab. Why was the virus being enhanced? 1989 international law prohibits exactly this. Its almost comical its Fauci behind it and he is now a the one advising everyone. It’s like having the fox watching over the hens. 

- Also my friends in India are calling BS on the reporting of their supposedly deadly strain of Covid. Its a manipulation to terrify the rest of the world, very easy to do with a 1.2bn population and hospitals desperately in need of the financial incentives. 

That’s a quick reply from me, It’s all so bloody insidious. Its shocking how apathetical the public are about this, they’ve had their will broken by the heaviest psychological campaign in history. I think this is probably the most interesting podcast so far, a 3 hour discussion on the vaccines and how anti-scientific governments and their lackies are being. 

Can we make Covid extinct without these vaccines, it would seem so. Great podcast and good on him for risking it all.

I like Dr Mike Yeadon too, he has all guns blazing on the governments and scientists over what they are doing. 

Another tremendous podcast from a very qualified person:

'The hottest places in Hell are reserved for those who in time of moral crisis preserve their neutrality.'

Dante (also used by JFK and MLK). 

On 7/2/2021 at 12:08 PM, Chris Barnard said:

The financial conspiracy is more obvious than ever. Anyone who opens their eyes can see it. 
- What is interesting is the lab leak being the dominant theory now (it was a conspiracy theory last year) and nobody is asking why Fauci and US interests outsourced ‘gain of function’ research to the Wuhan lab. Why was the virus being enhanced? 1989 international law prohibits exactly this. Its almost comical its Fauci behind it and he is now a the one advising everyone. It’s like having the fox watching over the hens. 

Spot on Chris. There are major protests all over the world that get little to no coverage, this is the last battle for humanity as we know it, and it won't be televised.

No one seems to mention or care that the DOD also helped fund that research and indeed owns several of the patents on GoF corona research. Their funding was $39 million which dwarfed NIH. Don't get me wrong, Fauci should be arrested immediately for perjury. Unfortunately, central bank puppet Biden will protect central bank puppet Fauci until the end.

On a side note, did you see John McAfee's situation? He put spyware on laptops he sold the government looking for information on why they attempted to set him up and instead he found out that US government traffics drugs and humans. He also found out something about the mind control injections because he tweeted on FEBRUARY 5th 2020 (long before any Americans knew anything about covid) "DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES TAKE THE VACCINE". He went out of his way to tell everyone he would not kill himself and that US agents were going to kill him. Another critical murder (Rich, Epstein, the 4 black leaders of African countries that died as a result of challenging the covid narrative) that Democrats will say absolutely nothing about as they help build the prison walls for us all and their children.

7 hours ago, Dennis Berube said:

Spot on Chris. There are major protests all over the world that get little to no coverage, this is the last battle for humanity as we know it, and it won't be televised.

No one seems to mention or care that the DOD also helped fund that research and indeed owns several of the patents on GoF corona research. Their funding was $39 million which dwarfed NIH. Don't get me wrong, Fauci should be arrested immediately for perjury. Unfortunately, central bank puppet Biden will protect central bank puppet Fauci until the end.

On a side note, did you see John McAfee's situation? He put spyware on laptops he sold the government looking for information on why they attempted to set him up and instead he found out that US government traffics drugs and humans. He also found out something about the mind control injections because he tweeted on FEBRUARY 5th 2020 (long before any Americans knew anything about covid) "DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES TAKE THE VACCINE". He went out of his way to tell everyone he would not kill himself and that US agents were going to kill him. Another critical murder (Rich, Epstein, the 4 black leaders of African countries that died as a result of challenging the covid narrative) that Democrats will say absolutely nothing about as they help build the prison walls for us all and their children.

I haven’t looked at the McAfee thing, one friend said he was a crazy guy but, then what occurred to me was, who gets 30 years for tax evasion? Is that the norm in the USA? Sounds a bit draconian. I guess the point is, he said he’ll be suicided and then he dies of a suspected suicide. The absence of scrutiny over Epstein death coincidences is staggering, it tells us everything is need to know about the government and news reporting. 
if you have any links on McAfee stuff, feel free to inbox me them as i’d like to read them. 

Boris Johnson spoke today, loosed restrictions. That is probably a direct response to the protests in London and things getting too hot. My money is on things being intensified again when Sept temps start to drop, we’ll see the same media fronts making noises about covid and the need for biometric ID’s (vaccine passports). They’ll blame the people again and mandate more jabs and restrictions. Have you seen the Rockefeller Foundations “Lockstep” simulation from 2012? Seems to precede  Event 201. 

On 7/5/2021 at 5:51 PM, Chris Barnard said:

I haven’t looked at the McAfee thing, one friend said he was a crazy guy but, then what occurred to me was, who gets 30 years for tax evasion? Is that the norm in the USA? Sounds a bit draconian. I guess the point is, he said he’ll be suicided and then he dies of a suspected suicide. The absence of scrutiny over Epstein death coincidences is staggering, it tells us everything is need to know about the government and news reporting. 
if you have any links on McAfee stuff, feel free to inbox me them as i’d like to read them. 

Boris Johnson spoke today, loosed restrictions. That is probably a direct response to the protests in London and things getting too hot. My money is on things being intensified again when Sept temps start to drop, we’ll see the same media fronts making noises about covid and the need for biometric ID’s (vaccine passports). They’ll blame the people again and mandate more jabs and restrictions. Have you seen the Rockefeller Foundations “Lockstep” simulation from 2012? Seems to precede  Event 201. 

Yes. Amazing how billionaires can predict world events so accurately. Unfortunately, the “democratic” party has been completely subverted by them and can’t bring itself out of it. At this pace, America won’t even exist as a concept after Biden is through. 

3 hours ago, Dennis Berube said:

Yes. Amazing how billionaires can predict world events so accurately. Unfortunately, the “democratic” party has been completely subverted by them and can’t bring itself out of it. At this pace, America won’t even exist as a concept after Biden is through. 

I am not sure if you've read "Technocracy: The Hard Road to World Order" by Patrick Wood. It seems to spell it out there, breaking up the country into cities with autonomy, using climate and other things as the vehicle. Also notice the change in western media stance toward China. We're on a slippery slope ... 

I have not, but have long been aware of the climate propaganda. Unfortunately, all the “left” can manage to do is repeat corporate slogans and make irrelevant comments about Trump. 
As Naomi Wolf said recently, we do not have a lot of time to combat this and we are facing a form of tyranny unparalleled in history due to the technology. 

With the latest “science” on the effects of the spike protein (which vaccinated people produce in mass quantities), there is an increasing likelihood of mass depopulation within a few years. Tests have shown over 60% of those vaxxed have micro blood clotting that will basically lead to heart failure. In the face of that, Biden will now start reading everyone’s text messages searching for “misinformation”. Because we all know that good science requires unprecedented censorship from freedom loving democrats and their intelligence networks. 

https://principia-scientific.com/doctor-heart-failure-from-mrna-jabs-will-kill-most-people/

On 7/14/2021 at 4:21 PM, Dennis Berube said:

I have not, but have long been aware of the climate propaganda. Unfortunately, all the “left” can manage to do is repeat corporate slogans and make irrelevant comments about Trump. 
As Naomi Wolf said recently, we do not have a lot of time to combat this and we are facing a form of tyranny unparalleled in history due to the technology. 

With the latest “science” on the effects of the spike protein (which vaccinated people produce in mass quantities), there is an increasing likelihood of mass depopulation within a few years. Tests have shown over 60% of those vaxxed have micro blood clotting that will basically lead to heart failure. In the face of that, Biden will now start reading everyone’s text messages searching for “misinformation”. Because we all know that good science requires unprecedented censorship from freedom loving democrats and their intelligence networks. 

https://principia-scientific.com/doctor-heart-failure-from-mrna-jabs-will-kill-most-people/

I’ve seen so many of these type articles now about the spike protein detaching and heading for the female reproductive system or, the jabs causing myocarditis in men and children. Critically thinking; the financial racket was easy to spot from the off but the insistence on everyone having the jab suggests something more insidious. Many of my friends now suspect depopulation. If we get on this biometric ID (vaccine passport) we’ll be on a road to all sorts of trouble with “we know best rulers” mandating all kinds of things against our will. People seem apathetical about the financial side of things, like that sort of corruption is to be expected. People also don’t see the spectre of tech and the propensity for misuse. For me, Nietzsche’s death of god has left societies looking to the state and politicians for help and answers, they could never see their saints as the origins of many of the problems that we face. I think to understand this, a person needs to understand history, psychology, a little science, and how these financial rackets work. I feel like it’s unraveling a little as MD’s and PHD’s are speaking out but, this autumn winter will bring more lockdowns, the MSM networks are manufacturing the consent for it again. 

On 7/14/2021 at 9:21 AM, Dennis Berube said:

Dennis,

This guy, Dr. Charles Hoffe, sounds like a complete quack.  Apparently, he's a family practitioner from the town of Lytton, British Columnia, which recently burned to the ground after experiencing a shockingly anomalous temperature of 121 F.   (Talk about your awkward climate "propaganda."  🤥)

Hoffe's theory about alleged long-term micro-clotting caused my mRNA COVID vaccines makes no sense.

After vaccination, mRNA is rapidly metabolized within days.  It's biochemically fragile.

The spike proteins produced in cells by the mRNA vaccines are aggressively attacked by antibodies and macrophages, and have a relatively short elimination half-life in the body, estimated at a few weeks, at most.

23 hours ago, W. Niederhut said:

The spike proteins produced in cells by the mRNA vaccines are aggressively attacked by antibodies and macrophages, and have a relatively short elimination half-life in the body, estimated at a few weeks, at most.

W,

The micro blood clots are only identified using d-dimer test which is not routinely done. As far as how long the body produces these spike proteins, I would be interested in seeing science about the duration, I haven’t found anything reliable in that regard, especially “estimations” from corrupt agencies/companies.

The Pfizer bio-distribution study from Japan is extremely alarming and should give everyone pause. Byram Bridle spoke about this if your interested, although keep in mind, anyone who speaks against the narrative is a “quack”. 
I strongly recommend watching last weeks “The Highwire”, Del has a whistleblower on who worked at the WHO and literally stood next to Klaus Schwab, she reveals the corruption quite well. 

2 hours ago, Dennis Berube said:

W,

The micro blood clots are only identified using d-dimer test which is not routinely done. As far as how long the body produces these spike proteins, I would be interested in seeing science about the duration, I haven’t found anything reliable in that regard, especially “estimations” from corrupt agencies/companies.

The Pfizer bio-distribution study from Japan is extremely alarming and should give everyone pause. Byram Bridle spoke about this if your interested, although keep in mind, anyone who speaks against the narrative is a “quack”. 
I strongly recommend watching last weeks “The Highwire”, Del has a whistleblower on who worked at the WHO and literally stood next to Klaus Schwab, she reveals the corruption quite well. 

Dennis,

My opinion about Hoffe isn't based on media narratives.  It's based on my own scientific and medical training.

How can COVID Spike proteins proliferate in the body after the mRNA in the Moderna and Pfizer vaccines has been metabolized, typically within a few days?   It's biochemically fragile.   Secondly, the immune system (antibodies and macrophages) attacks and eliminates the Spike proteins-- which is why the vaccines establish immunity to COVID.

99.2% of all U.S. COVID deaths in June occurred in un-vaccinated people.

Hoffe is not an immunologist of a micro-biologist.  Nor is he an expert in infectious diseases.

18 hours ago, W. Niederhut said:

How can COVID Spike proteins proliferate in the body after the mRNA in the Moderna and Pfizer vaccines has been metabolized, typically within a few days?

Klaus Schwab and Bill Gates are far less qualified than Hoffe as scientists,  but they still know you can only solve this problem with an injection? Watch the highwire interview with Dr Stuckleberger. Gavi runs the show at WHO and is above national sovereignty in that regard. 

Again, look at the Pfizer bio-distribution study out of Japan, it is shocking and will explain that the nanotech is ending up in ovaries, bone marrow etc... The mRNA instructs the host to manufacture the spike protein, it does not simply go away and no reliable study has proven when/if the host stops creating it. The spike protein IS the pathogen. 

The 99.2% figure is complete nonsense. I am sorry but if you do not acknowledge the massive censorship of real science and even citizens discussions at this point, it will be difficult to engage in this topic. The cdc isnt even tracking “breakthrough” cases unless they result in death or hospitalization. They are also testing them at a 28 CT level vs 40+ for unvaxxed, no science, all politics. 

One of the creators of the mRNA vaccines (Dr Malone) recently came out with some rather obvious statements about the unethical way the vaccines are treated (and his statement that shedding absolutely is happening) and now he has been threatened with his life ala McAfee. Ugly.

At the very least I recommend watching this 20 minute video that is a true voice of reason. Again, with billions of dollars of federal money being spent on propaganda and censorship, honest people will be attacked and not appear credible to the surface (read msm) observer. Unfortunately for them, they cant have an open debate about the facts, only ridiculous corporate propaganda. 

Over 10k deaths reported in VAERS right now and that's with a massive backlog and fierce intimidation of medical personnel not to report anything. Deadliest injection in history by far and its not even close to over. This is a financial system takeover using bio-fascism (and fed money to buy up main st assets) as the vector. 

https://www.bitchute.com/video/OUJXK7t9UUaW/

I appreciate you engaging in this topic W but i do not have time to go through every msm talking point. The highwire is a great weekly resource as well as RFK Jr. I also strongly recommend John Titus on YouTube in regards to the financial side of this great reset and recent relevant machinations such as FASAB 56 etc...