The Education Forum

Conspiracy Theories & The Media: JFK & Beyond ....

15 minutes ago, Chris Barnard said:

Hi William,

I’ll respond to my question, just in case anyone else is unclear, and I explaining why image comparisons like that are often duplicitous and misleading, with both sides of the argument guilty of using such tactics. 

The first image, the top one, is exactly how a healthy chest x-ray would look, it’s exactly how my recent chest x-ray looked. And how most of google’s healthy chest x-rays look. If Covid hasn’t spread to lungs, as on the vast majority of infected people it is wiped out by the immune system before a serious lung condition develops. And more importantly before you get a chest looking like image 2. 

In answer to your question, I have a question; can you see any problems with using the US state with the lowest uptake of vaccines as an example for making your case? Or making the case they are in your linked article? 

Thanks

Chris 

Chris,

I posted that Alabama COVID mortality data because it was up-to-date, only two days old-- on the AP wires.

Obviously, mortality data from only the past six months would give us a more accurate comparison between mortality in vaxxed vs. un-vaxxed populations.

I think that the recent six month unvaxxed mortality number in Washington state is closer to 94%.  Should be easy to find that data, but I haven't looked it up this week.

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, W. Niederhut said:

Chris,

I posted that Alabama COVID mortality data because it was up-to-date, only two days old-- on the AP wires.

Obviously, mortality data from only the past six months would give us a more accurate comparison between mortality in vaxxed vs. un-vaxxed populations.

I think that the recent six month unvaxxed mortality number in Washington state is closer to 94%.  Should be easy to find that data, but I haven't looked it up this week.

Thanks William.

If you use the state with only 40% double jabbed, then overwhelmingly most deaths in general will be unvaccinated, it’d be the same for traffic accidents or deaths by snakebite . I am curious about the % calculated and, the variables taken into account to get to that sensational figure, as the article was a bit woolly. My local hospital which supports 60k people approximately, has 19 in hospital having special care with Covid 19 and 15 are double vaxxed (small dataset though).
With the conspiracy that myself and others are seeing or alleging, the states or countries with the lowest vaccine uptake must be made an example of. 

The elephant in the room or topic that isn’t being discussed are the actual vaccine deaths. I am seeing reports of VAERS records being deleted/replaced, which you or I can’t verify, could be some strange IT glitch. The Harvard study of 2016 assessing self reporting adverse reactions to vaccines indicates that you can multiply the reported deaths by 10. The 5k deaths reported in the US a month or so back, might be 50k, which makes these vaccines more lethal than all of the other vaccines put together, I think if 50k is taken seriously it may even have overtaken Covid deaths during the same period in the US. That concept should perhaps alarm some, you’d think. 

Why is it Israel seems to have an agreement with Pfizer that they can’t report adverse reactions / deaths for 10 years? That’s unheard of as a practice. 
You’re a person who has said you have been in the medical profession for a long time, I think you said neuroscience to me,

I am genuinely interested in what is concerning you about the way this pandemic is being run, from a medical perspective and the measures that are being taken in response. 

Cheers

Chris

One of the first of the   outspoken  anti  covid vaccine pioneers, who  leaves  a rabid legacy in many online forums, such as ours, to this day.  He courageously first called Faucci "a power tripping freak"., and said that the infectious disease expert and “power trip libb loons” Democrats were conspiring to make it seem like the pandemic was ongoing so they could grab more power.".

He said : So,you think it wasn’t a SCAM DEMIC? NOT ONE ELECTED DEMOCRAT ever tested positive.” He called masks “face diapers” and “face pantys.”  

His name was Dick Farrell. Unfortunately  our brave outspoken hero is now dead. He died of what else?, but covid.

Amy Leigh Hair, a close friend of Farrel, wrote on Facebook, “COVID took one of my best friends! RIP Dick Farrel. He is the reason I took the shot. He texted me and told me to ‘Get it!’ He told me this virus is no joke!   RIP

https://www.thedailybeast.com/anti-vaxx-radio-host-and-former-newsmax-anchor-dick-farrel-dies-of-coronavirus

Edited by Kirk Gallaway

2 hours ago, Chris Barnard said:

Chris,

I have been curious since early 2020 about reports of alleged bio-weapons research on the COVID virus in the U.S. and in Wuhan, including the research of a virologist at the University of North Carolina in Chapel Hill.  My first reaction to reading some pre-2020 research papers about COVID was, "WTF were they thinking?"  (I feel that way about bio-weapons research in general.)

I never quite believed the official narrative about COVID-19 originating in bats in the Wuhan marketplace, etc.  The market just happened to be located right next to a Wuhan virology research lab... 🤥

But, that said, I'm less skeptical about the technology, risks, and efficacy of these mRNA vaccines than most people.  They seem shockingly new, and were rapidly produced from the COVID genome, but the mRNA technology research has been going on for many years.  As an example, I worked with a British microbiologist on a college summer research project here at the University of Colorado injecting mRNA into protozoans back in 1974!

If COVID-19 was developed as a Chinese bio-weapon, why would the Chinese have unleashed it on themselves?

If it was a U.S. bio-weapon, why were we so utterly inept in preventing a deadly pandemic here?

We would almost have to posit that it was unleashed on the human race by some evil organization like SPECTER in the James Bond movies-- but to what end?

9 hours ago, W. Niederhut said:

Chris,

I have been curious since early 2020 about reports of alleged bio-weapons research on the COVID virus in the U.S. and in Wuhan, including the research of a virologist at the University of North Carolina in Chapel Hill.  My first reaction to reading some pre-2020 research papers about COVID was, "WTF were they thinking?"  (I feel that way about bio-weapons research in general.)

I never quite believed the official narrative about COVID-19 originating in bats in the Wuhan marketplace, etc.  The market just happened to be located right next to a Wuhan virology research lab... 🤥

But, that said, I'm less skeptical about the technology, risks, and efficacy of these mRNA vaccines than most people.  They seem shockingly new, and were rapidly produced from the COVID genome, but the mRNA technology research has been going on for many years.  As an example, I worked with a British microbiologist on a college summer research project here at the University of Colorado injecting mRNA into protozoans back in 1974!

If COVID-19 was developed as a Chinese bio-weapon, why would the Chinese have unleashed it on themselves?

If it was a U.S. bio-weapon, why were we so utterly inept in preventing a deadly pandemic here?

We would almost have to posit that it was unleashed on the human race by some evil organization like SPECTER in the James Bond movies-- but to what end?

Morning William, 

Thanks for your thoughts. From what I have read, largely stuff researched by others, the concern is that they have circumvented or broken bio-warfare protocols since the 1989 treaty. The reason its been done in China and funded by US grants is because the USA didn’t want the stink or stigma of it being done on it’s own soil. I forget the two labs in the USA that were originally doing the same research (both universities, I can look them up) but, it was then outsourced. You then have Fort Detrick which seems to have been carrying on Bio-Warfare stuff, after its supposed to have ceased, the discredited in MSM Mikovits has alleged that too. TBH reading her book, even if I take what she is saying with a pinch of salt, it might seem, where there is smoke there is fire. She was credible, next thing she is a fugitive and accused of taking her lab notes home with her, which breaks protocols. Anyway, without going off topic, and in answer to the why China question; it depends on your outlook.

The Koch foundation in 2012 ran a simulation of a coronavirus pandemic, that started in China in a food market. Thats circumstantial or coincidence. The Rockefeller Foundation ran the same simulation with a coronavirus in asia. Event 201 with the WHO and Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation runs a very similar scenario in Event 201 in Nov 2019. You can say, its preparedness and en eerily accurate scenario or, practice for something planned. From a Chinese perspective, do we think the government managing the worlds biggest population cares about people? Does their human rights record suggest that? Not really. Did the pandemic starting in China incumber their economy, it did initially and then came back stronger than ever. It’s the heart of the global supply chain, they simply ca’t keep up with the global demand for goods. Locked down, neurotic afraid people tend to shop a whole lot more online than they do in normal times. Many industries, particularly ones making outdoor goods have been sold out of everything since June 20. China is doing great. Do you remember at the start of the pandemic when we saw very harrowing videos of the crisis coming from China, people collapsing in the streets like something from a horror film? They were broadcast all over the world, as far and wide as possible. We never saw that happen anywhere else but, China. Then we were sold the idea that China because of its extremely draconian measures, had solved the issue in quick time, while everywhere else struggled as we didn’t take lockdowns seriously. Given the transmissibility of this pathogen, does that make sense? 

When I say; it depends on your outlook. The media for a long time trained us to see China as the next big threat to the west or the American dominance. What if they are right on board with this one world government, NWO or whatever we want to call it? Quigley is pointing out in 1964 that this cabal of elites in America that he is very close to us funding China as a third super power, because by doing so there is a better balance than the dangerous scenario of just the soviets and the USA. For me, just like most of what the news is pushing, we are seeing theatre. Another question might be, if the USA and China are enemies, why would you let your enemy develop bio-warfare tools in a lab in one of your cities? You have your own intelligence services, you must know its going on?! 

I am the first to admit, I thought the War Games in Wuhan (Nov19) fitted together nicely as a delivery system for the virus but, that was before the lab stuff, and gain of function research came to light. 

If we follow the world economic forum and the words if Klaus Schwabb since 2016, it looks as if they have been gearing up for this fourth industrial revolution. We have politicians and news anchors all over the world using the catch phrases “build back better” and “the new normal”, they’re all telling us what a marvellous opportunity this is to restructure, to build a better world. People can call me a cynic but, with the fastest and largest shift of wealth upwards in history, is this all a fluke or, has this been planned? If we apply this ‘Cui Bono’ that we like in JFK books, it’s pretty obvious who is gaining.

I know some are not worried about the tech advances. Lets just mention vaccine passports or biometric ID’s and the drawbacks / uses I see. A rational person may think, I don’t mind scanning my phone or a card at retail establishments, concerts etc etc, after all, we do that anyway in metro stations, its no big deal. Lets say that quickly morphs into a social credit scoring system like in China, where dissenters of government can’t even leave the country. A rational person might say; I pay my taxes, obey the law, it’ll be fine for me. I think those people are wrong, completely wrong, because that school of thought is on the proviso that the laws and orders from government are reasonable, if you hand all authority to the state, the same people pulling the strings now, will do whatever they like, and they’ll use this collectivism or ‘greater good’ as the method of getting the public to do just about anything. Tyranny doesn’t happen over night, you need people to consent to it initially, it starts slowly and gains pace. The fact western media outlets are now using China as an example of some good stuff, ie how fast they sorted their part of the pandemic, how well they are doing with internet censorship etc etc, we’re in trouble. I am not saying Joe McCarthy’s infusing America with communist paranoia was particularly helpful but, I am sure we can all remember a time when we learned about the dangers of communism and totalitarian regimes, the threats they posed to democracy. Those fundamentals are now vanishing like a whisper in the wind. If things are done incrementally, the public don’t notice. 

Just a bit more on the technology; if you do circumvent the Nuremberg code, and you have a state that has the power to put anything in you that they like, that sets a very dangerous precedent. From a financial perspective, not only will pharma corps advocate shots for life, for everything going, regardless if they work or not. But, you also start a health data revolution (The NHS has just achieved consent to sell UK citizens personal health data for the first time). With this data you can play on peoples health fears, and sell them anything, in perpetuity. Fear, as we’ve learned during this pandemic is a very powerful method of persuasion. We may sit there and say, well, perhaps we’ll make perfect human beings that never get diseases and everyone will be safer?! Is there profit in perpetuity doing that? No. They need medical issues that need treatments, thats the business model, shareholders would be unwise to invest, otherwise. We may be thinking, how can Pfizer or Moderna etc have so much sway? If we look at who owns these Pharam companies, ie the majority shareholders, we get down to two companies, Blackrock and Vanguard. They have a monopoly in every industry, food and beverages, agriculture, fossil fuels, mining, retail, etc etc. Whether you buy pepsi or coke, have Pfizer or Astra Zeneca, Mcdonalds or Burger King, BP or Texaco, your money lines the pockets of the same people. Vanguard & Blackrock have $9trn each, the biggest share holder in Blackrock is Vanguard, they have private shareholders. If we just think about that for a few moments, in terms of the handling on the pandemic, it looks a lot different. The World Economic Forum is the marketing department of change, a change that creates two classes, instead of three and effectively creates a neo-feudalism. 

Back to tech, the stuff that DARPA have been developing, thats been mentioned periodically in the Guardian, Independent and science journals is claiming to be able to take away from your brain, they very things that make us human. They are selling it that it will end abhorrent behaviour. The reality will be that it will take away your ability to think, your creativity. Meaning for a ruling class, they’ll have an even more malleable society, even less alert, even more compliant and obedient. Even Musk realises the dangers of AI and the propensity for this tech to be misused in the future. 

Another facet is eugenics, and population control. The message is, we have too many people on earth, maybe we do. Are we ok with reducing the worlds population with enforced pharmacological means, or it being done without or knowledge? Or government behavioural science departments coercing is with means that we are susceptible to, yet unaware of? Its in the 1970’s minutes of the Rockefeller Foundation’s annual meetings, latterly the WHO, they are seeking vaccines to reduce human fertility. For me, the jury is out still on the jabs right now, we won’t know the mid or long term effects for years but, in such a dystopian scenario as above, do you think the state will resist the temptation to stop us having children? Or even to reduce the population down to a level that they feel is desirable for their comfort and enjoyment? I know you are a big believer in democracy and people voting on things. How might the direction we are taking impact democracy? I think we are at the very least, half way across that Rubicon. We are lucky that we still have history for reference, we can see how some of these things have panned out in the past, when tech was very basic. 

The outlook is bleak. In summary, in answer to your questions; people with wealth and power think they are special, and have a right to be here and a right to preside over those they view as incompetent, inept, or a waste of space. 120 years ago they called them feeble minded, they were looking for ways back then to stop them from breeding. Essentially, it amounts to human nature. Not the conscience and morality we were brought up to value, theirs is ‘survival of the fittest’ or ‘natural selection’. Thats a good point about the Bond Villain scenario, the bad guy is often hellbent on ruling the world, the bad guy thinks he is superior, he is wealthy, look at Moonraker, Drax wants to repopulate the world with perfect human beings. I could go through the whole list and the motivations would be similar. Then you have Bond the archetype, the virtuous, hero, who believes in good and saves the day. We watch that as kids and buy into the good vs evil story, over and over, good triumphs, we like the story, we learn these virtues as kids. What that actually does is trains us, its incredibly repetitive. Then when someone Machiavellian like this is pointed out, we sit and say: “that can’t possibly happen, sounds like something from a Bond villain “. In reality we can’t conceive it because it’s not something we’d do with our kind mentality, we can’t imagine government, the people society looks up to being complicit, we can’t imagine the very wealthy having bad intentions as we always see them giving fortunes away (fortunes to us, not them). Because we are ruled by law and our conscience, and we fear incarceration, we can’t imagine why they’d risk their wealth and comfort by doing something malevolent, that amounts to corruption. The question is; who is there to hold the richest people in America or the world accountable? I’ve pointed out previously in this thread how everything is being funded by so few, money talks in a society geared to make people aspire to amassing more wealth, for those who do have conscience, we still have self preservation kick in from our subconscious to stop us speaking out. For me, no book highlights this as well as “Confessions of an economic hitman” by John Perkins. He is earning so well but, he keeps wanting to blow the whistle as he is ridden with guilt. Each time he comes close to doing so, someone offers him another role as a non executive director, that he’ll need to do no work for and just collect a big salary. Thats America. 

Back to the Bond villain thing; Cecil Rhodes, the diamond magnate left all of his wealth to a group, their goal was to control ever habitable portion of the globe. He died in 1902, Quigley wrote about the same group in 1964 and how much power they wielded and how much of a huge influence they’d had in that period of history, including the Council on Foreign Relations and it’s British counterpart, The Royal Institute of Foreign Affairs. You may want to look at the events held at Chatham House. 

Thanks

Chris

Edited by Chris Barnard

On 8/13/2021 at 10:01 PM, W. Niederhut said:

Human Harvest

Nobel Peace Prize nominees David Matas and David Kilgour investigate the organ harvesting trade in China and uncover one of the world's worst crimes against humanity.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt3886488/

2 hours ago, David Andrews said:

Human Harvest

Nobel Peace Prize nominees David Matas and David Kilgour investigate the organ harvesting trade in China and uncover one of the world's worst crimes against humanity.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt3886488/

Since this thread is concerned with issues of truth and propaganda, expert opinion and popular misconceptions, I suppose I’ll have to play the spoiler here and recognize that the main progenitor of “Chinese organ harvesting” atrocity information is the right-wing Trump-loving Falun Gong cult. This extends to the work by “Nobel Peace Prize nominees” Matas and Kilgour, as reported in Grayzone. None of these accusations, in their contemporary form, have been substantiated and rely almost entirely on sources who are not actually in a position to know.

https://thegrayzone.com/2019/09/30/reports-china-organ-harvesting-cult-falun-gong/

54 minutes ago, Jeff Carter said:

Since this thread is concerned with issues of truth and propaganda, expert opinion and popular misconceptions, I suppose I’ll have to play the spoiler here and recognize that the main progenitor of “Chinese organ harvesting” atrocity information is the right-wing Trump-loving Falun Gong cult. This extends to the work by “Nobel Peace Prize nominees” Matas and Kilgour, as reported in Grayzone. None of these accusations, in their contemporary form, have been substantiated and rely almost entirely on sources who are not actually in a position to know.

https://thegrayzone.com/2019/09/30/reports-china-organ-harvesting-cult-falun-gong/

Good.  Now I can watch the video.

Edited by David Andrews

On 8/17/2021 at 9:48 PM, Chris Barnard said:

Is this now a pandemic of the unvaccinated? Or are we again the victims of misleading data? 

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2021/08/16/pandemic-of-unvaxxed-lies.aspx

Yes it's a pandemic now of the unvaccinated.  The vaccinated can still have breakthrough cases and spread it with mostly much lower severity of complications themselves.  Especially if they can obtain limited additional treatment, like Regeneron, like our Texas Governor.

Watch the video in the article if you don't read it.

‘It’s the height of hypocrisy’: After Texas Gov. Greg Abbott contracts covid-19, Democrats ramp up calls for mask mandates (msn.com)

This is the reality of his policies.

Texas Couple Who 'Didn't Trust' COVID Vaccine Die, Leave Behind 4 Children: 'This Virus Is Real' (msn.com)

8 hours ago, Ron Bulman said:

Yes it's a pandemic now of the unvaccinated.  The vaccinated can still have breakthrough cases and spread it with mostly much lower severity of complications themselves.  Especially if they can obtain limited additional treatment, like Regeneron, like our Texas Governor.

Watch the video in the article if you don't read it.

‘It’s the height of hypocrisy’: After Texas Gov. Greg Abbott contracts covid-19, Democrats ramp up calls for mask mandates (msn.com)

This is the reality of his policies.

Texas Couple Who 'Didn't Trust' COVID Vaccine Die, Leave Behind 4 Children: 'This Virus Is Real' (msn.com)

Hey Ron,

I clicked on Eric Clapton first but, did read the article. Amongst some experts, it’s sounding a bit like the unvaxxed are less vulnerable to new variants than the vaxxed. Did you watch the CDC in that link above admitting they’d used a data sample that included the period when all were unvaxxed to try and make their case? Highly corrupt. There was 19 in my local hospital last week, 15 double jabbed and 4 unvaxxed. 

This Dr, PHD, JD, has an hour long podcast discussing most aspects of this pandemic and the treatments. It might be an eye opener. 

This was simply put by the Children’s Health Defense too:

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defender/reasons-not-getting-covid-vaccine/

Cheers

Chris

Edited by Chris Barnard

Here is an academic review of the mRNA vaccines:

https://ijvtpr.com/index.php/IJVTPR/article/view/23/51

Israel, which vaccinated most of its population some months ago with the Pfizer product, is now facing a big spike in serious covid cases. Also the New York Times is reporting this week that high covid case growth rates are being seen in “high vaccination states”: Over just the last two weeks ending August 12, high vaccination states with higher covid case growth rates than Texas and Florida include not only Vermont (263% growth in the last two weeks) but also Hawaii (176% growth over the last two weeks), Oregon (144%), Washington state (146%), New York (108%), and Washington DC (158%), versus Texas with 72% growth in covid cases over the two weeks ending August 12, and Florida with only 50% growth. California is slightly behind Florida with 48% growth.”

The unfortunate over-selling of the efficacy of at least the mRNA covid vaccines is facing a bit of a reality check at the same time that “vaccine passports” and mandatory inoculation are being seriously proposed. The caution urged by the above academic paper doesn’t square with public health measures which have already been committed to. It’s quite possible there will be a graduated climb-down from the current mandates.