The Education Forum

Conspiracy Theories & The Media: JFK & Beyond ....

On 3/20/2021 at 5:42 PM, Joe Bauer said:

The deeper thought reflective postings such as these in the thread above are well appreciated.

This forum is so much more than just a conventional JFK assassination education and debate one.

Hey Joe,

i think i read your full length post and it was spot on. I was reading the forum for ages before I worked out how to become a member. It’s a great resource full of shared knowledge. It is very addictive too. 

Cheers

Chris

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How many parallels can be drawn between the things outlined in this video and modern society. 

"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free"
Goethe 

Dr Mike Yeadon - Ex Pfizer, giving his views on the Cov19 Vaccine. He claims to have empirical evidence on his side. He’s calling BS on many of the things that MSM are relentlessly ramming down our throats, masquerading as fact. 
This seems important to listen to as governments begin to trial and implement vaccine passports, which is surely the start of the Biosecurity age. 

Podcast:

https://rumble.com/vf8fz5-dr-mike-yeadon.html

Edited by Chris Barnard

3 hours ago, Chris Barnard said:

Dr Mike Yeadon - Ex Pfizer, giving his views on the Cov19 Vaccine. He claims to have empirical evidence on his side. He’s calling BS on many of the things that MSM are relentlessly ramming down our throats, masquerading as fact. 
This seems important to listen to as governments begin to trial and implement vaccine passports, which is surely the start of the Biosecurity age. 

Podcast:

https://rumble.com/vf8fz5-dr-mike-yeadon.html

Im a bit skeptical too 

9 minutes ago, Paul Brancato said:

Im a bit skeptical too 

IMO, Yeadon is not a credible source.  His 2020 predictions about the course of the COVID pandemic turned out to be dead wrong.  And he was never an infectious disease epidemiologist.

Not that Snopes is an unimpeachable source, but here are some details.

Did Pfizer's Former 'Chief Scientist' Say There Was 'No Need for Vaccines'? | Snopes.com

24 minutes ago, W. Niederhut said:

IMO, Yeadon is not a credible source.  His 2020 predictions about the course of the COVID pandemic turned out to be dead wrong.  And he was never an infectious disease epidemiologist.

Not that Snopes is an unimpeachable source, but here are some details.

Did Pfizer's Former 'Chief Scientist' Say There Was 'No Need for Vaccines'? | Snopes.com

He has been discredited in the usual way. There are plenty in governments, including those in charge of the pandemic who got their predictions wrong, they avoided the same level of scrutiny from MSM. 
My question is whether there is any merit in what he is saying in this podcast? I think there is. 

43 minutes ago, Paul Brancato said:

Im a bit skeptical too 

The more I chat to people, an awful lot of the skepticism over here seems to come from well educated people, including Dr’s, as opposed to the semi-literate we usually associate with wild ‘conspiracy theory’. I would say almost all of the people who have been sold the idea that if you get the jab we’ll let you go on holiday abroad or back in the pub are very much on board with getting the jab and a vaccine passport. The worry is that if we look at history, we’ve been down this road before, people end up wearing special badges or in labour camps. That may seem extreme but, none of that happened overnight, public consent was gradually manufactured for it and the people doing it thought they were the good guys. If I combine that with what seems to be going on in China with a ‘Social Credit Score’ it’s all a very worrying direction. 

A year ago vaccine passports and biometric ID’s were a conspiracy theory according to MSM ...

There is more than ample reason for the public to feel skeptical. The most worrying thing is the lack of public discourse in regard to it and the tech censorship. 

Chris said:

There are plenty in governments, including those in charge of the pandemic who got their predictions wrong,

But of course, no one prognosticating online, right Chris?

You know, Chris I remember you wrote a big long treatise about the pandemic, was it in September.? I agreed with 90% of it, as far making a valid but by no means conclusive case largely against shutting down economies.

It is  amazing how the pandemic has made online experts of so many people with no background or real expertise.Whenever I see the new experts downplaying the effects of the pandemic, I'm always looking for one statistic that I've noticed represents their bias,  and that is the estimated Covid death rate. I remember you very authoriatively said the the Covid death rate was between .03-.07 per cent. You didn't qualify it, by saying, "At this time, it's difficult to say what the exact death rate is, but I'VE HEARD."  This rate was the lowest I had ever seen. The closest was one guy I saw on an online forum who came in slightly higher at .05-.09 %, . who was eventually so disputed in other matters unrelated to Covid, he just trolled for a while , and ended up leaving.

In the beginning people couldn't be sure of estimates and they were running as high as .5 %. These estimates have come down a bit since. In your post, your estimate of .03-.07%, let's take your mean estimate at .05%. That means, according to your estimate you posted. The total number of deaths in the U.S. would have largely stopped at 165,000 deaths. But now the U.S.number of deaths  has gone over 550,000, approaching 3 and half times your prediction , so you're predicted totals were  350 per cent low! The rate of increase in deaths been brought down in recent months by a vaccine, but your  prediction didn't really even take that in consideration. I assume it was made under some factless projection of herd immunity.

This isn't rocket science.

U.S.population around 330 million.

1% X 330 million. is 3.3 million

.05 %  X 3.3 million is 165,000

I assume you got this stat from some wacko online source, probably in May 2020, when all of his counterparts were underestimating the pandemic. And yet I would estimate your post was around September.

Edited by Kirk Gallaway

Kirk - death rate per infections, not per population. And I think the low estimates are based on approximations of how many asymptomatic cases there are. In California last I checked the death rate was about 1.8 % of known cases. Bear in mind that good and timely treatment usually works. 
I agree with you about everyone being an expert now. I sure don’t feel like one, and I just love it when people I know who are refusing the vaccine start sending me articles saying that they don’t understand it all BUT....

what worries me most definitely is the cure being worse than the disease. If a vaccinated country like ours can get back to attending performing arts and eating inside restaurants and gathering with friends without masks I will feel relieved. I am single and trying to date online, something I’ve done before. Most recently I was told by a double vaccinated woman that she would only meet me outside with masks. I have a neighbor who is like that too. The fear is in my opinion out of all proportion, and we can thank our media for being so one sided and so intent on bad news for that. If fear of this or any other virus becomes the norm we are in for a future shock of vast proportions. 

Edited by Paul Brancato

I don't think Chris qualified that. He called it a death rate. But he probably knows where he put that post.

It is a good point to bring up, though. But that's pretty nebulous because I've heard at least a few months ago, that the % infected was several times the number who have been tested and were positive. I'm not sure what they would project now. Most of the projections have said herd immunity would start becoming a factor at near 70% of the population becoming infected, which would mean 230 million people would have to be infected in the U.S.

I just looked and the U.S. has 30 million 533 thousand we know are infected.  

I didn't see your first post Paul. The 1.8 % rate in California is the lowest it's been and people are encouraged by that. In some locales over this last 6 months nation wide, I've heard of positive rates up in the 30's and higher.

I'm planning to go to Florida net week and see somebody who gets his second shot this week.He's seems squeamish.Then I  heard Faucci say  yesterday that an asymptomatic person whose fully vaccinated chance of passing on the virus to an unvaccinated person is near zero. I was relieved to hear that.

It is interesting, with 30,550 million  cases and 550,000 deaths- that's a death rate of 1.8 %, but I'm sure with the vaccines, that rate can only come down.

Edited by Kirk Gallaway

Thanks Kirk etc. 
I’ll ignore the emotive language and sniping. If you agree with me 90% on anything, i’ll call that progress. 

5 hours ago, Matt Allison said:

I get my second Moderna shot a week from today. 

After my first one, my 5G reception improved dramatically.

Just kidding. 

Trust science, people. We're not cave men.

You’ve gotta have humour with all thats going on. 🙂 

6 hours ago, Matt Allison said:

I get my second Moderna shot a week from today. 

After my first one, my 5G reception improved dramatically.

Just kidding. 

Trust science, people. We're not cave men.

Tin foil hats also help with the reception.  Regarding the Cave Men, an outstanding cast if you watch to the end, and a belly laugh on the fried egg.