The Education Forum

James Moore, JFK, and QAnon

Well, many people in the JFK community have seen this coming.  

Here it is, twice in three months in major papers of the MSM.  The JFK case is the equivalent of QAnon.  

Makes me want to puke.  This guy then ends with, of all people, the plagiarist and guy who could not prove his interviews, Jerry Posner.  

https://kennedysandking.com/articles/james-moore-jfk-and-qanon

I actually think its worse than that.

What Moore and Gillon are doing is shoving things like the JFK case, which are data driven, criminal cases, in with the QAnon movement which is really a mythological, propaganda driven hoax. 

They are trying to show an equivalency in order to take the JFK case off the table and shove it into an irrelevant sociological corner.

My question.   Is the CIA paying Alexander Lebedev's UK newspaper, The Independent,  to publish this crap?

Why else would a billionaire Russian oligarch, and former KGB officer, promote this kind of disinformation about JFK's assassination?

I find it interesting that Moore's article would be posted around the same time that Woolsey's piece of disinformation about Oswald and the KGB is being published.

I mean, like I have always said, the JFK case just never goes away. 

Its like your eccentric uncle crying in the back room who , every once in awhile, you go back and give him some drugs to shut him up.

But he always wakes up.

Edited by James DiEugenio

Of course, the very expression "conspiracy theory" was coined by the CIA to describe even earnest and solid JFKA researchers. 

The expression is used to "debunk" unofficial or unconventional explanations of political events. 

Note, the Russiagate investigation into Trump, which turned into vapors, was never dubbed a "conspiracy theory."  

I am not saying this to defend Trump the man. But it was interesting how the globalist-national security state went after Trump. 

Biden is back to bombing Syria. 

33 minutes ago, Benjamin Cole said:

I am not saying this to defend Trump the man. But it was interesting how the globalist-national security state went after Trump. 

Like when they installed him in 2016?

Over the last 11 days of that campaign cable news obsessed on Hillary’s duplicate e-mails while the juicy, salacious Steele Dossier wasn’t reported on-screen until a couple of months after the election.

The question to ask is: Why did Trump avoid late-campaign bad publicity and not Hillary?

33 minutes ago, Benjamin Cole said:

Biden is back to bombing Syria. 

And it’s Democrats leading the complaints.

https://www.npr.org/2021/02/26/971904219/syria-airstrikes-resurface-lawmakers-questions-over-presidential-authority

36 minutes ago, Cliff Varnell said:

Like when they installed him in 2016?

Over the last 11 days of that campaign cable news obsessed on Hillary’s duplicate e-mails while the juicy, salacious Steele Dossier wasn’t reported on-screen until a couple of months after the election.

The question to ask is: Why did Trump avoid late-campaign bad publicity and not Hillary?

And it’s Democrats leading the complaints.

https://www.npr.org/2021/02/26/971904219/syria-airstrikes-resurface-lawmakers-questions-over-presidential-authority

Cliff-

I always took the Clintons to be very tight with the US military-globalist-foreign policy establishment, which has morphed into the modern Democratic Party. Apple, BlackRock, Amazon, WalMart, Disney, NBA, etc. Profits before human rights, especially in China-Hong Kong. 

Biden is bombing Syria and hiding from the unionization drive at Amazon, in Alabama. That is the modern Democratic Party. 

My take is the globalists loathed Trump for his tariffs on Beijing's CCP, and his loose talk about pulling troops out of Germany (you know, 75 years after the end of WWII) and S Korea, and his lack of interest in pursuing perma-wars in the MIdeast. 

I am not defending Trump on his domestic policies, or his personality.  In fact, Trump can be criticized for not more aggressively pursuing a pull-out from the MIddle East. 

A deep dive in the whole Russiagate hoax is worth it.  

Trump is gone and good riddance. But the take-away is the Deep State is real, and working for the globalists-multinationals. They wanted Trump down, and they succeeded. They got Biden in there. 

Trump is not JFK. That is not my point. My point is to remain aware of the Deep State-globalist empire does to anyone who crosses it. 

----

1/3/17 The Hill

"New Senate Minority Leader Charles Schumer (D-N.Y.) said Tuesday that President-elect Donald Trump is “being really dumb” by taking on the intelligence community and its assessments on Russia’s cyber activities.

“Let me tell you, you take on the intelligence community, they have six ways from Sunday at getting back at you,” Schumer told MSNBC's Rachel Maddow.

“So even for a practical, supposedly hard-nosed businessman, he’s being really dumb to do this.”

---30---

1 hour ago, Benjamin Cole said:

Of course, the very expression "conspiracy theory" was coined by the CIA to describe even earnest and solid JFKA researchers. 

You'll probably have as hard a time  proving that as we are pinning down if JFK was  said he wanted to" scatter the CIA to the winds." I'm not sure anybody really "coined" it anymore than someone coined "philosophical theories" or "stolen election" theories. What else would you call a hypothesis involving a conspiracy that is yet to be proven?

While I understand that it is a pejorative term for us, as it tends to throw us in bed with wackos such as Q anon. But what tight little phrase can you use to describe "the why" behind Q anon.? It's fueled by conspiracy (adjective) theories (noun).

Actually calling them "theories' are wrong. They are as discredited as theories as the flat earth beliefs. 

If you can come  up with a more apt phrase, let's hear it. But for example I'll make a statement and say the great proliferation of new "conspiracy theories" that have aired since Trump became President has caused greater skepticism and a general dismissal by  the everyday public to the JFK Assassination Conspiracy.

14 minutes ago, Kirk Gallaway said:

You'll probably have as hard a time  proving that as we are pinning down if JFK was  said he wanted to" scatter the CIA to the winds." I'm not sure anybody really "coined" it anymore than someone coined "philosophical theories" or "stolen election" theories. What else would you call a hypothesis involving a conspiracy that is yet to be proven?

While I understand that it is a pejorative term for us, as it tends to throw us in bed with wackos such as Q anon. But what tight little phrase can you use to describe "the why" behind Q anon.? It's fueled by conspiracy (adjective) theories (noun).

Actually calling them "theories' are wrong. They are as discredited as theories as the flat earth beliefs. 

If you can come  up with a more apt phrase, let's hear it. But for example I'll make a statement and say the great proliferation of new "conspiracy theories" that have aired since Trump became President has caused greater skepticism and a general dismissal by  the everyday public to the JFK Assassination Conspiracy.

You may be right. There are a lot of whacko theories flowing around from every political stripe, and the first to coin any expression is usually blurry.   

Years ago I read a CIA document on how to treat prominent members of JFKA community, and my recollection is the advice was---

1. Imply they are seeking money and fame

2. Imply they are commie-lefties seeking to absolve a fellow commie-leftie (LOH)

3. Use the words "conspiracy theory." 

But hey, whatever, the above three tactics have been used, and abundantly....

On 2/26/2021 at 6:39 PM, Benjamin Cole said:

Cliff-

I always took the Clintons to be very tight with the US military-globalist-foreign policy establishment, which has morphed into the modern Democratic Party. Apple, BlackRock, Amazon, WalMart, Disney, NBA, etc. Profits before human rights, especially in China-Hong Kong. 

Right?  Hillary was “their” girl.  And yet they chose Trump.  This shows who was favored in ‘16:

Biden is bombing Syria and hiding from the unionization drive at Amazon, in Alabama. That is the modern Democratic Party. 

As long as you don’t regard the base of the Democratic Party, then sure...

My take is the globalists loathed Trump for his tariffs on Beijing's CCP, and his loose talk about pulling troops out of Germany (you know, 75 years after the end of WWII) and S Korea, and his lack of interest in pursuing perma-wars in the MIdeast. 

And yet Hillary’s nothingburger e-mails were the Big Story at the end of ‘16 race and the far more “newsworthy” Steele Dossier was buried.

Why?  What did they want out of Trump that they wouldn’t get out of Clinton?

I am not defending Trump on his domestic policies, or his personality.  In fact, Trump can be criticized for not more aggressively pursuing a pull-out from the MIddle East. 

A deep dive in the whole Russiagate hoax is worth it.  

One of my favorite subjects!

Crowdstrike found that Cozy Bear hackers had the DNC e-mails set up for exfiltration, but no direct proof they’d followed thru.

That’s probably because they didn’t need to follow thru, somebody else did.  A non-state actor exfiltrated the e-mails and turned them over to non-state actor Roger Stone who gave them to Julian Assange.

Trump is gone and good riddance. But the take-away is the Deep State is real, and working for the globalists-multinationals. They wanted Trump down, and they succeeded. They got Biden in there. 

Black women got Biden in there.  He was broke and way behind until So Carolina made him a viable candidate.

Trump is not JFK. That is not my point. My point is to remain aware of the Deep State-globalist empire does to anyone who crosses it. 

Well, if there’s a faction of the Deep State devoted to a cull-the-human-herd philosophy, Trump gave them a big bang for their bucks.

Edited by Cliff Varnell

1 hour ago, Cliff Varnell said:

Right?  Hillary was “their” girl.  And yet they chose Trump.  This shows who was favored in ‘16:

image.png

As long as you don’t regard the base of the Democratic Party, then sure...

And yet Hillary’s nothingburger e-mails were the Big Story at the end of ‘16 race and the far more “newsworthy” Steele Dossier was buried.

Why?  What did they want out of Trump that they wouldn’t get out of Clinton?

One of my favorite subjects!

Crowdstrike found that Cozy Bear hackers had the DNC e-mails set up for exfiltration, but no direct proof they’d followed thru.

That’s probably because they didn’t need to follow thru, somebody else did.  A non-state actor exfiltrated the e-mails and turned them over to non-state actor Roger Stone who gave them to Julian Assange.

Black women got Biden in there.  He was broke and way behind until So Carolina made him a viable candidate.

Well, if there’s a faction of the Deep State devoted to a cull-the-human-herd philosophy, Trump gave them a big bang for their bucks.

Cliff--

We could do a tit-for-tat....what about the treatment of Hunter Biden's laptop as a "Russian disinformation campaign" 

Hunter Biden story is Russian disinfo, dozens of former intel officials say

Really? You think the NYT, WaPo, Boston Globe, LA Times, CNN, MSNBC, CBS et al were "pro-Trump"? 

My point remains, and is germane to this forum: Keep on eye on how the "Deep State" and globalists run the media, and the country.  

I am aware the Biden was more popular with some ethnic and political groups than Trump, and those groups make up the Biden voting base.  

It is a fascinating time when perhaps it is dawning on the bases on both parties that the leadership is rotten.  It happened in the GOP first.  I hope they pick a better candidate next time. I hope it also happens soon for the Donk Party. 

26 minutes ago, Benjamin Cole said:

Cliff--

We could do a tit-for-tat....what about the treatment of Hunter Biden's laptop as a "Russian disinformation campaign" 

Hunter Biden story is Russian disinfo, dozens of former intel officials say

What does Hunter Biden have to do with RussiaGate?

Really? You think the NYT, WaPo, Boston Globe, LA Times, CNN, MSNBC, CBS et al were "pro-Trump"? 

In 2016?  Hell yes!

https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_56d52ce8e4b03260bf780275

CBS Chief Les Moonves Says Trump’s ‘Damn Good’ For Business

Cable news gave Trump several billion dollars in free advertising, only occasionally corrected Trump or his surrogates when he lied about supporting the ‘03 Iraq War, and made the last 11 days of the campaign a 24-hour bash-Hillary fest.

My point remains, and is germane to this forum: Keep on eye on how the "Deep State" and globalists run the media, and the country.  

Which comes right around to my question — why did the Deep State install Trump?

I am aware the Biden was more popular with some ethnic and political groups than Trump, and those groups make up the Biden voting base.  

It is a fascinating time when perhaps it is dawning on the bases on both parties that the leadership is rotten.  It happened in the GOP first.  I hope they pick a better candidate next time. I hope it also happens soon for the Donk Party. 

The fight is over voting rights, which the GQP opposes.

Edited by Cliff Varnell

To get the thread back on track, I'd like to interject that I just saw the tail end of a CNN special on QAnon, and it showed Kennedy in a quick montage of QAnon crazies.

So, yikes, it appears that CNN has jumped on the bandwagon of linking the JFK research community with QAnon.

Did anyone see the whole program? Did it, in fact, trace QAnon back to the JFK research community?