The Education Forum

HONEST ANSWERS ABOUT THE MURDER OF PRESIDENT JOHN F. KENNEDY: A NEW LOOK AT THE JFK ASSASSINATION (2021)- 3/19/2021

2 minutes ago, Joe Bauer said:

Just listened to this Joe Rogan interview of Tom O'Neill.

What a rotten, lying,  no good SOB scumbag Bugliosi was in real life.

Yeh, bigtime!!! Horrible guy. 
Originally I listened to the full length podcast, 3 hours I think. The author was pulling apart the Manson case. It was a great listen and good on him for digging out how Bugliosi was compromised. 

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 hours ago, Denny Zartman said:

I pre-ordered my copy earlier this week, and I look forward to reading your new book, Vince!

Thanks a lot, Denny! The early response has been very, very good!!!!

I received the book yesterday, Vince, and started reading it. A 

fine job, thorough and encyclopedic and lively to read, with

fascinating documents and photographs as well. I look forward to reading the rest

of this major work in the field.

Thanks for your kind words on my work and that of other researchers -- you are

working in the best scholarly tradition of acknowledging other

scholars, which unfortunately is not always the case in this field.

Beyond your unrivaled and deep knowledge of the role of the Secret

Service -- a truly groundbreaking study that has changed our views

of the case and followed Penn Jones's advice to take

one area that has not received enough attention

and "research the hell out of it" -- you have turned up a great deal of other information

and have raised many provocative questions for us to ponder. We

won't all agree with everything, but that's part of the scholarly

process too. Kudos!

Edited by Joseph McBride

34 minutes ago, Joseph McBride said:

I received the book yesterday, Vince, and started reading it. A 

fine job, thorough and encyclopedic and lively to read, with

fascinating documents and photographs as well. I look forward to reading the rest

of this major work in the field.

Thanks for your kind words on my work and that of other researchers -- you are

working in the best scholarly tradition of acknowledging other

scholars, which unfortunately is not always the case in this field.

Beyond your unrivaled and deep knowledge of the role of the Secret

Service -- a truly groundbreaking study that has changed our views

of the case and followed Penn Jones's advice to take

one area that has not received enough attention

and research the hell out of it -- you have turned up a great deal of other information

and have raised many provocative questions for us to ponder. We

won't all agree with everything, but that's part of the scholarly

process too. Kudos!

Thanks so much, Joe---much appreciated! What I am stunned about is what that "LBP" lone-nutter said about the book. He usually leaves scathing 1-star reviews. He was actually kind in his 3-star review...still critical, mind you, but nowhere near as bad as he usually is! :)

Great book, Vince! It's certainly packed with images of documents and extensive footnotes sourcing everything. It sure does feel like the reader is getting their money's worth.

One of the things that keeps me endlessly interested in this case is the fact that it seems no matter how many books I read on the subject, I always manage to learn something new. In this case, I was pleased and interested to read some supporting evidence for a theory I had considered but didn't think there was any way of confirming.

Page 218 of "Honest Answers" quotes John Armstrong saying that the TSBD electrical panels were on the first floor near the first floor segregated lunchroom, where Oswald was seen and said he was at the time.

So, I now feel fairly confident that it's, in my mind, more likely than not that Oswald's role during the operation was to turn the building power off thereby disabling the phones and elevators.

For the sake of argument, assuming this could be true, it seems to me to be a slight indicator that possibly Oswald thought he was part of a counter-assassination team. Assuming again that the power and phones were restored within minutes after the assassination and didn't seem to hinder subsequent police activity, cutting the power appears (to me) to be something that could only interfere with an assassination team already in the building.

Edited by Denny Zartman

10 hours ago, Denny Zartman said:

Great book, Vince! It's certainly packed with images of documents and extensive footnotes sourcing everything. It sure does feel like the reader is getting their money's worth.

One of the things that keeps me endlessly interested in this case is the fact that it seems no matter how many books I read on the subject, I always manage to learn something new. In this case, I was pleased and interested to read some supporting evidence for a theory I had considered but didn't think there was any way of confirming.

Page 218 of "Honest Answers" quotes John Armstrong saying that the TSBD electrical panels were on the first floor near the first floor segregated lunchroom, where Oswald was seen and said he was at the time.

So, I now feel fairly confident that it's, in my mind, more likely than not that Oswald's role during the operation was to turn the building power off thereby disabling the phones and elevators.

For the sake of argument, assuming this could be true, it seems to me to be a slight indicator that possibly Oswald thought he was part of a counter-assassination team. Assuming again that the power and phones were restored within minutes after the assassination and didn't seem to hinder subsequent police activity, cutting the power appears (to me) to be something that could only interfere with an assassination team already in the building.

Thanks a lot, Denny! The reaction has been great so far!

No doubt---there is so much that is endlessly fascinating and, in some respects, create more conundrums and seeming contradictions. 

Another copy in the post Vince!

That attack review on the book on Amazon is grossly unfair. The guy

obviously had some animus toward it ahead of time and unleashed

it. I recommend anyone here who likes the book (as I do) post

a good review to counterbalance that garbage.

3 hours ago, Joseph McBride said:

Typical Lance wall of words...

10 hours ago, Joseph McBride said:

Yeah, I would love to....however I have the honour of a lifetime ban from book reviews on Amazon!