The Education Forum

Sirhan's 2021 Parole Hearing

I have been informed that due to Covid, Sirhan's March 2021 parole hearing has had a short delay.

Therefore supporters of this man have an opportunity to send a letter of support for his release.

Letters should be sent to:-

Board of Parole Hearings,

1515 K St.,

Sacremento, CA 95814.

Please DO NOT write of any conspiracy in his case, but letters can include the fact that he was only 24 years old in 1968, and Californian legislation has since been passed that asks for leniency for people under 26 at the time of their lifetime conviction.

It can be stated that Sirhan has a clean record over the many years of his incarceration.

It can also be stated that he has a brother still alive and a home waiting for him.

He is now in his mid-seventies, it would be a humanitarian act to allow him his remaining years to live with his brother. 

We are putting up a notice about this at K and K.

Once we get the exact reschedule info, we will post it.

But as Pete says, in the meantime, go ahead and take the time to write.  Your letter will be acknowledged.

3 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

We are putting up a notice about this at K and K.

Once we get the exact reschedule info, we will post it.

But as Pete says, in the meantime, go ahead and take the time to write.  Your letter will be acknowledged.

Cheers James!  D.P.U.K. had a meeting on Zoom yesterday & I put the info to our members.

My letter will be in the post tomorrow...it's the least I can do.

Thanks to Lisa for the e-mail notification on this matter.

Welcome Pete.

Hope everyone else follows your example. Its a joke that Sirhan has not been released yet.

With this new guy as DA, maybe he will get out.  From my understanding he does not allow anyone from the office to appear at the hearings.

1 hour ago, James DiEugenio said:

Its a joke that Sirhan has not been released yet.

With this new guy as DA, maybe he will get out.  From my understanding he does not allow anyone from the office to appear at the hearings.

Sirhan was stabbed some time ago [an assassination attempt?] If he isn't pardoned...Gascon will just say that it was up to the parole board.

Well, the person I really blame is next in line at the WH.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

IMO the best documentary about the RFK murder-case. 

Quote, Y-Tube-Text of the video: 

"The groundbreaking Golden Globe-nominated documentary about the RFK assassination by the late Ted Charach and Gerard Alcan"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjOjsOKS4gs

-----------------

And another Video 

AAUvwnhFZmDS7AUIwjsbcl_ZbZuAmoDWiTYg2Ffm

YT-Channel:
Firing Line with William Buckley 
56.500 Abonnenten
Episode S0181, Recorded on April 11, 1975 Guest: Allard K. Lowenstein

Lowenstein was shot to dead in his office five years after his brave appearance in Buckleys FIRING LINE Episode.

Are judges watching y-tube? I hope so. 

Edited by Karl Kinaski