The Education Forum

Asian Americans studying this case

On 3/26/2021 at 3:21 PM, Calvin Ye said:

How many Asian Americans is studying the JFK assassination case?

Calvin,

It's an interesting question, especially when we consider that the main victims of JFK's murder were the millions of people in Southeast Asia who were killed in Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, and Indonesia after 11/22/63-- not to mention the environmental devastation and refugee crises resulting from U.S. bombing campaigns and defoliants!

21 minutes ago, W. Niederhut said:

Calvin,

It's an interesting question, especially when we consider that the main victims of JFK's murder were the millions of people in Southeast Asia who were killed in Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, and Indonesia after 11/22/63-- not to mention the environmental devastation and refugee crises resulting from U.S. bombing campaigns and defoliants!

I am a Chinese born in America.

7 hours ago, Andrej Stancak said:

Calvin:

it would be useful if you elaborated on your question a bit more. Why it is important to answer your question? Is there any lead relevant to the JFKA case that would become evident if your question is answered? 

I am just asking this question because I notice there is no Asian Americans researchers for this case. I am aware that Kennedy was concerned about China's potential at the time of his death.

14 minutes ago, Calvin Ye said:

I am just asking this question because I notice there is no Asian Americans researchers for this case. I am aware that Kennedy was concerned about China's potential at the time of his death.

I think China had been on the US military's radar since WW2. There was a good John Pilger documentary that stated at the time of the Cuban Missile Crisis, the US military missile silo's in the Pacific had orders to launch nukes on China if the conflict started, not just the USSR. One commander thought the conflict had commenced and was giving the order to fire, he was court-marshalled as a result (the documentary stated).

Another useful piece of information is that during the March 1st 1954 Castle Bravo nuclear test, there was a small chance that the test would set alight to the earths atmosphere and kill everyone on earth. They still went ahead with the test and almost 20 miles away the scientists observed in a bunker, the shock wave burst all the water pipes and almost blew the door off the bunker. Dr Teller had forgotten his goggles, so he faced the opposite way to the test and saw the faces of his fellow scientists, their initial horror at the power of the blast and their faces briefly visible as only skull and bones, the light from the blast made an X-Ray view of them, hence where you get the term the Teller-Effect. 

What a dangerous time that was for the world, we're so lucky to be here. 

All I can say Calvin, is we don't have any stats on that, but we are an equal opportunity conspiracy!😃

Those two Asians were interested in the JFK assassination. Their names are unknown. The one on the right in the picture on the left is the same as the one in the image on the right. That man is seen throughout the assassination week-end with his camera, audio recorder and microphone interviewing people like Henry Wade. He was at 3 feet from Bob Jackson when Ruby shot Oswald. He was about  to take a picture, but he docked down when the shot was fired. His material would be very valuable for research purposes.

Asian reporters 3.jpg

Edited by Denis Morissette