The Education Forum

Towards A Simple, Plausible Yet Explanatory Conspiracy Theory

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, Richard Booth said:

I believe the wallet was planted there by someone following orders, and this person need not know the full scope of the plot which can be said for most of the plot's participants. That's just how a compartmentalized operation works.

Having said that, I think that the most likely explanation for the wallet is it was planted there. I believe that W.R. Westbrook was involved in doing this. 

Westbrook had absolutely no business being at the Texas Theater, the Tippit scene, or at the TSBD. He's essentially a human resources clerk, what's he doing examining murder crime scenes? What's he doing discovering wallets at crime scenes? What's he doing working for the CIA in Saigon a few years later?

If CIA was involved in this they would need assets in-place in the police department, and I believe they had those assets in Dallas and they had those assets in the LAPD when Bobby was shot. 

Richard Booth---

Well, Westbrook did end up in Vietnam, or at least so I read. Likely, he was another CIA asset, or contact. As was the Mayor of Dallas. 

That said, I think (as I always do) Westbrook was complicit after the fact, but not before. 

After the fact, the official story line was "LOH did it, and leftie-commies want to change the narrative to protect one of their own, and score PR points."  

This official narrative is in addition in addition to the "WWIII virus" making the rounds in the White House. This was effective is suppressing a real investigation of the JFKA.

So, after the JFKA , Westbrook fell in line. 

I find it less suspicious that Westbrook did not want to sit at his office and attend personnel files on Nov. 22, after the JFKA. It was, to be fair, for the DPD an "all hands on deck" situation. Westbrook had rank, so he went where he wanted to, and that is where the action was. I would have done the same thing. 

But whatever one's opinions, the arrival of LOH's wallet on the Tippit murder scene is a strong indicator of a conspiracy.  You and I may differ on the mechanics of the conspiracy, which is fine. 

The RFK case is even uglier, if possible. I wish I knew how successful the MKULTRA program, or similar programs, were or are. Can a human being really be so programmed? 

3 minutes ago, Benjamin Cole said:

The RFK case is even uglier, if possible. I wish I knew how successful the MKULTRA program, or similar programs, were or are. Can a human being really be so programmed? 

Not only can a human being be so programmed, but we saw it operationally used with Sirhan Sirhan.

I suspect there may be more examples of people subject to "behavior modification" than we will ever know. 

5 minutes ago, Richard Booth said:

Not only can a human being be so programmed, but we saw it operationally used with Sirhan Sirhan.

I suspect there may be more examples of people subject to "behavior modification" than we will ever know. 

Richard B.---

I suspect as much, but have never found compelling evidence. Yes, a few examples are in the official iterature, under limited, perfect circumstances. 

I did attend a live show once, where a hypnotist on stage apparently hypnotized bona-fide audience members. I happened to be sitting in the first row, and felt myself falling under the hypnotist's sway, but jerked out of it. I suspected the hypnotist was using a gas sedative or something to that effect (without any proof). 

So, I believe I saw first hand how a hypnotist can in fact put someone "under" and they will walk around in their underwear etc. (Unfortunately, the hypnotist had little imagination beyond that, haha). 

So maybe, if someone slipped Sirhan a mickey of some type....

The fact that RFK was shot from behind and at close range suggests the security guard shot him, but no one really saw it. Strange case.