The Education Forum

John McAdams has passed on

I don't think someone who genuinely admired a great man would prod a group of people who disagree that the man was great, into criticising him so soon after his passing. 

It takes someone with a big ego and no compassion to do that. I hope that you, Mr Parnell, might reflect on this behaviour and apologise to Mr McAdam's family. 

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Eddy Bainbridge said:

I don't think someone who genuinely admired a great man would prod a group of people who disagree that the man was great, into criticising him so soon after his passing. 

It takes someone with a big ego and no compassion to do that. I hope that you, Mr Parnell, might reflect on this behaviour and apologise to Mr McAdam's family. 

That's just silly. I came on to pay my respects on the second post of the thread and then there were 8 consecutive derogatory posts about McAdams. Only then did I engage the individuals.

On 4/18/2021 at 8:18 PM, Ron Bulman said:

Though the name sounded familiar I had to google Martin Schotz.  I had seen something about his book before but never looked into it.  Looks like it may need to go onto my to read list.  Copies available for under $10 it says in this article.  Or, on line in the second link.  Cool looking cover with Dulles in shadow in the background looking over JFK's shoulder.

E. Martin Schotz: History Will Not Absolve Us, 1996 (ratical.org)

Contents: History Will Not Absolve Us (ratical.org)

$10!  Amazon U.K. prices start at £30 & more than double that price for new hardback.

36 minutes ago, W. Tracy Parnell said:

Most people see bias in the media of one kind or another. In fact, Uscinski addresses this if I remember correctly. The bias that you and Jim D see would probably differ from my own perceptions.

The below article is not a matter of "perceptions".  It is a matter of facts and documents from inside CBS which expose how CBS lied for 25 years about their four part 1967 special.  Roger Feinman pilfered the documents and did interviews with people involved.  He worked there and protested what CBS did in 1967 and 1975. He knew he was going to get fired for his dissent, so he pilfered the evidence from CBS' own files. When he confronted both Salant and McCloy, they both lied about it. They did not admit it until Jerry Policoff confronted Salant with the internal memos showing CBS  was lying. The other thing to note about this is that the middle level guys really wanted to expose the WR for the fraud they knew it was. It was the secret CBS executive committee that overturned that movement and reversed it.  Just as one would expect a hierarchy to work. And the lower level guys not just went along with it, they shut up about it. It was only Roger who would not shut up and he got canned.

So Tracy do not give us any of your ideas that somehow that "MSM bias'  is fanciful or any theories by Uscinski about "losers".  There is nothing fanciful in this article, it all happened and it was all covered up.  The only losers were the American citizenry. Who never got to know what a farce the WR was, while LBJ had placed 475,000 combat troops in Vietnam.  On the day Kennedy was assassinated, there were none there.

https://kennedysandking.com/john-f-kennedy-articles/why-cbs-covered-up-the-jfk-assassination

Edited by James DiEugenio

43 minutes ago, W. Tracy Parnell said:

Most people see bias in the media of one kind or another. In fact, Uscinski addresses this if I remember correctly. The bias that you and Jim D see would probably differ from my own perceptions.

People certainly see what they want to. The tangible evidence mentioned by some in this thread alone is certainly evidence of that. That isn’t what I am talking about. Would you agree that Chinese media and Russian media is prone to government interference and manipulation in those countries? 

50 minutes ago, W. Tracy Parnell said:

That's just silly. I came on to pay my respects on the second post of the thread and then there were 8 consecutive derogatory posts about McAdams. Only then did I engage the individuals.

Is this the part were you feign shock at people saying negative things about John McAdams on a message board that discusses what a garbage investigation the Warren Commission conducted?

58 minutes ago, W. Tracy Parnell said:

I haven't said a word about McAdams.

I responded to your challenge.

I did you one better than a unified conspiracy theory -- a unified First Day Fact Pattern.

It's a fact: the night of the autopsy the doctors openly suspected JFK was hit with the kind of high tech weaponry developed for the CIA at Fort Detrick MD.

1 hour ago, Matt Allison said:

Is this the part were you feign shock at people saying negative things about John McAdams on a message board that discusses what a garbage investigation the Warren Commission conducted?

No, I am not shocked but I hoped the responses would at least be muted. And you shouldn't be surprised that I responded.

9 hours ago, W. Tracy Parnell said:

As I said, he studies conspiracy theories of all types.

So he hasn't spent tens of thousands of hours of study and hundreds of thousands of written words on the JFKA?

Bring him here.  I'll discuss the facts of the case, not the theories.

It won't be a debate -- it'll be a tutorial.

Edited by Cliff Varnell

51 minutes ago, W. Tracy Parnell said:

Who has unified it?

Not "who" -- "what."

What's the unified evidence of the T3 back wound?  The bullet holes in the clothes, the contemporaneous written notes of a half dozen witnesses in position of authority, the statements of a total of 16 T3 witnesses.

The unified evidence of the throat entrance wound?  The contemporaneous notes of two Parkland doctors, the cervical x-ray, the statements of 14 eye witnesses.

Where is it published

The First Day Fact Pattern is common knowledge.  Confirmation bias prevents you from processing information that destroys the LN.  Bad beat.

and have all JFK researchers signed off on it?

When the JFKA Critical Master Class finally arrives at a consensus over the T3 back wound I'll stop feeling a barely concealed contempt for the many big-name nay-sayers.

I  can answer that-no because some CTs believe LHO killed JFK as part of a larger conspiracy.

You don't get it.  I don't care about theories.  Conspiracy theories are for losers!

Edited by Cliff Varnell

1 hour ago, W. Tracy Parnell said:

some CTs believe LHO killed JFK as part of a larger conspiracy.

6.5mm Full Metal Jacket rounds don't leave shallow wounds in soft tissue.

Oswald had an unchallenged alibi as recorded by FBI SA James Hosty -- he'd gone  outside to watch the P. parade.

Like I said, this is a tutorial not a debate.