The Education Forum

John McAdams has passed on

2 hours ago, Cliff Varnell said:

So you've drawn conclusions prior to investigation.

How does your determination to remain ignorant of the root facts of the case -- the First Day Evidence File -- lead to the conclusion of a single shooter?

A case study in intellectual dishonesty.

Drawn conclusions prior to investigation-no. I studied the case in general from about 1984 to 1995 before drawing a conclusion. Since then I specialized in Oswald, his exhumation, the John Armstrong theory and now the Maurice Bishop affair. So things like the single bullet theory or the autopsy are not as fresh in my mind as they used to be. And I am too lazy (and too busy) to research the current arguments just to post here.

As for the "First Day Evidence File" I think you should call it the Cliff Varnell First Day Evidence File since not everyone agrees with you.

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, W. Tracy Parnell said:

Drawn conclusions prior to investigation-no. I studied the case in general from about 1984 to 1995 before drawing a conclusion. Since then I specialized in Oswald, his exhumation, the John Armstrong theory and now the Maurice Bishop affair. So things like the single bullet theory or the autopsy are not as fresh in my mind as they used to be. And I am too lazy (and too busy) to research the current arguments just to post here.

As for the "First Day Evidence File" I think you should call it the Cliff Varnell First Day Evidence File since not everyone agrees with you.

No one can factually refute anything I've cited.

Every cold case homicide investigation in history commences with a thorough examination of the physical evidence recovered with the body, the contemporaneous written notes of people in position of authority, the verified and authenticated medical evidence, and robust consensus witness statements.

You can't intellectually challenge any of this.

20 hours ago, Ron Bulman said:

So this is tomorrow night at:

6:00-7:30 PT

7:00-8:30 MT

8:00-9:30 CT

9:00-10:30 ET

Here:

Black Op Radio

On the World Wide Web.

Time to tune my radio in and check the signal strength out here in the country (shot a sunk out in broad daylight about an hour ago, 40' from the house!).  Might need to adjust the antena.

1 hour ago, Ron Bulman said:

Time to tune my radio in and check the signal strength out here in the country (shot a skunk out in broad daylight about an hour ago, 40' from the house!).  Might need to adjust the antenna.

What a coincidence!   I just listened to the Black Op Radio show.  James DiEugenio also shot a skunk tonight-- John McAdams... 🤥

3 hours ago, Eddy Bainbridge said:

Wow, he lives!!! 

Bingo.  Joined in 2012, 86 posts.  22 of them in 7 hours yesterday.  A "sleeper agent" for McAdams?  One who given the similarity of their phrasing might have responded online in his behalf before? 

16 minutes ago, W. Niederhut said:

What a coincidence!   I just listened to the Black Op Radio show.  James DiEugenio also shot a skunk tonight-- John McAdams... 🤥

I guess I was off on the timing.  I tuned in at 8:00 Texas time (CT) and caught the last 20 minutes.  Was using the times from the website, 6:00 PT.  The saving grace is I was able to click on play and it started again from the start.  So, drumroll please, in my best Paul Harvey, I'm about to listen to The Rest of the Story.

Already, Garrison - Prouty letters?  Anatomy of an On Line Atrocity" link?

Six Million Vietnamese and Cambodians died.

Genocide.  Outrageous.  I guess the eugenicists were happy.  

Which is terribly sad.

Listening to the entire broadcast right now.

As always fascinating, enlightening and with great humor to boot.

Amazing that I am accessing this via the links posted here on the Forum.

How often does one get to talk about Dick Sprague and John McAdams in one broadcast?

9 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

How often does one get to talk about Dick Sprague and John McAdams in one broadcast?

Excellent podcast by the way, full of useful information. The thought did occur to me; would Joe Rogan have you on his Podcast? He thinks there was a conspiracy to assassinate JFK and by going on his show you’d reach millions, most of which would be from younger generations. It would be very effective. I just don’t know with Spotify involved whether it would be possible. 
if you did a tour of popular podcasts it would be very effective in getting correct message out there.  

PS Sprague asking Attlee-Phillips for receipts for the Mexico camera repairs after they were supposedly down. 🙂  Brilliant. 

Edited by Chris Barnard

So much information to process from that DiEugenio interview on Black Op Radio last night.

It was interesting to hear about Prouty's reticence at the HSCA hearings, after he saw George Johannides in the room.

Have any of the Fletcher Prouty files that Len Osanic declined to take to Vancouver been published anywhere?

Jim DiEugenio mentioned that they had been purchased by someone named (?) Wohlman who does not have a website.

4 hours ago, Chris Barnard said:

Excellent podcast by the way, full of useful information. The thought did occur to me; would Joe Rogan have you on his Podcast? He thinks there was a conspiracy to assassinate JFK and by going on his show you’d reach millions, most of which would be from younger generations. It would be very effective. I just don’t know with Spotify involved whether it would be possible. 
if you did a tour of popular podcasts it would be very effective in getting correct message out there.  

PS Sprague asking Attlee-Phillips for receipts for the Mexico camera repairs after they were supposedly down. 🙂  Brilliant. 

Seriously, Joe Rogan's occasional jab at the JFK case reaches a lot more people than all of the Black Op Radios and websites and newsletters combined.

Thanks all.

As per William, Len has a CD for sale of the files Fletcher let him copy and the articles that were printed back in the seventies and eighties.  Which are really hard to get. I will never forget how, in one of them, Prouty described how the CIA could arrange to get rid of someone in the USA.  They would go ahead and have him poisoned, and then hire a doctor and lawyer to cover up the case from their cleared panels which they have in all major cities.  

And it later turned out through the ARRB, that the CIA did have a cleared attorneys panel in New Orleans.  This is how far Prouty was ahead of the curve.

Mike Willman purchased the extant Prouty files at the time of his death.   He used to be in LA, but i think he moved to somewhere in Arizona.  I really do hope he sets up a web site.  

53 minutes ago, Micah Mileto said:

Seriously, Joe Rogan's occasional jab at the JFK case reaches a lot more people than all of the Black Op Radios and websites and newsletters combined.

It would be a very popular podcast, that’s for sure. I just wonder if the show now being owned by Spotify, would prevent it. 

From my understanding, Spotify does censor some of Joe's podcasts.

Hopefully, if and when Oliver's documentary gets on the air he --and maybe me--can do that show.

He gets a colossal audience.

4 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

Thanks all.

As per William, Len has a CD for sale of the files Fletcher let him copy and the articles that were printed back in the seventies and eighties.  Which are really hard to get. I will never forget how, in one of them, Prouty described how the CIA could arrange to get rid of someone in the USA.  They would go ahead and have him poisoned, and then hire a doctor and lawyer to cover up the case from their cleared panels which they have in all major cities.  

Creepy.   I hadn't heard that one.  It, certainly, seems relevant for accounts of many key JFK assassination witnesses who unexpectedly died after 11/22/63.